Single Mother statistics

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Single Mother statistics

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Re: Single Mother statistics

Post by romparoo »

83.0% Single Mother Families
17.0% Single Father Families

Yeah...keep riding that cock carousel ladies! Let the few Chad Thundercocks rock your world! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And for the remaining 80% men. Keep reading and writing online...get yourself radicalize and obsessed about a fantasy cause and fight a fantasy war...when you had enough, write a manifesto or a goodbye blog post, then go do some shootings!

Looks like a fun party. Can't wait for the total collapse of society :twisted:

Ps. Sarcasm intended :lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Holy dog shit, I love your avatar by Tezcatlipoca! You don't see many women like that in the USA. I just heard a statistic today on the news that said 66% of women in America are overweight! :shock:

Just trying to find a woman who has a healthy body in America, is like trying to find a virgin in a maternity ward! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 17th, 2020, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:
Tezcatlipoca wrote:https://singlemotherguide.com/single-mo ... tnote_1_13

The madness must end!!!
It will end, eventually. And it ain't gonna be pretty...
Ghost for the most part most of us signed up for it, now we find out all it is is a man behind the curtain loaning us #'s to be paid back plus interest as they build a gigantic house of cards. Just like the wizard in the Wizard of Oz to a degree.

You know when things are to good to be true they usually are. I am speaking of the US in the case of the PETRO $ and the UK has majorly benefitted from a like wise system. One thing the people in the middle east did get was some technology but for the price they paid being conquered in WW1 they pretty well lost it all for the most part.
Time to Hide!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Tezcatlipoca wrote:https://singlemotherguide.com/single-mo ... tnote_1_13

The madness must end!!!
Once largely limited to poor women and minorities, single motherhood is now becoming the new “norm”.
Much like the War on Drugs/Just Say No programs, it only becomes important when too many of the wrong people get hurt.

A generation after the fact, the scores are in.
Dan Quayle: 1
Murphy Brown: 0
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything