Feminist Lawmakers in Philippines make it harder to marry

Discuss news and current events around the world.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Feminist Lawmakers in Philippines make it harder to marry

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Sheesh who will want to marry now with this stupid requirement. philippines is becoming a feminist and liberal wasteland with their whole human trafficking cause and cyber censorship

http://www.philstar.com/nation/2014/08/ ... ing-pinays

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

“The bill shall protect Filipino women against exploitation of foreigners who marry without evident means to support a family,â€￾ Primicias-Agabas said

95% of Filipino men can't support their own family. What she going to do about that problem? The number of children born out of wedlock to foreign men and Filipinas will only increase.

When I got married 2 years in Cebu ago my wife had to take a one day "counselling" session where some government social worker tried to convince her she was making the biggest mistake of her life. Philippines has their own brand of fear mongering and brain washing they like to push.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Taco wrote:When I got married 2 years in Cebu ago my wife had to take a one day "counselling" session where some government social worker tried to convince her she was making the biggest mistake of her life.
Wow. I wonder how many girls those social workers actually convince? :shock:
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

How do I get one of those certificates of good moral character for my prospective bride?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Hero wrote:
Taco wrote:When I got married 2 years in Cebu ago my wife had to take a one day "counselling" session where some government social worker tried to convince her she was making the biggest mistake of her life.
Wow. I wonder how many girls those social workers actually convince? :shock:
Its called CFO(Commission and Filipinos Overseas) certification. Its so Filipinas don't end up in human trafficking.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 30th, 2020, 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

philippines has feminism they have alot of women in politics, they talk about LGBTF and the gay agenda and they talk about human trafficking everywhere and sob stories and also they even raid the bars in the name of it, also if your unmarried you have no rights to the child i think until 7 or something. Now its not equal to euro or america but feminism is definitely alive and well there. im surprised they allow discrimination on age and looks in jobs there still its only a matter of time, but maybe they already have it on the books against that but no one enforces it.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Hero wrote:How do I get one of those certificates of good moral character for my prospective bride?
Become friends with a pastor and show your bank account and have them go through your finances like a IRS agent. seriously how can you prove your income is stable and lawful and your of good character? Its ridiculous. This ended my idea of EVER marrying a filipina cause it was already a hassle and huge risk already.

since philippines doesnt like mail order systems and marriage to foreigners its best to just monger the women there completely. might as well since thats what they really want.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 30th, 2020, 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

I have said repeatedly: Feminism is already world-wide and much of the entire world be matriarchal in the next 30 years, because the Western nations are already matriarchal {(by choice! The demented American males WANTED a matriarchal-society)}. India already has laws to ensure a matriarchal-culture occurs in the next 20 years and while China and Russia may not be matriarchal, they are certainly totally feminist already. Philippines is about to become matriarchal in the next 15 years. Its proclivity to be American has caught up with it.

I have stated repeatedly: It is not that the modern Western {(Anglo-Saxon)} man is so smart. It is that the other great civilisations {(Europe, Russia, China and India)} are extremely stupid!!!!!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

That's the problem when you have a country overrun by derelicts and dregs. They destroy the environment for normal men. That's why I stay out of the well-trodden gringo zones and keep my destinations to myself.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

MrPeabody wrote:That's the problem when you have a country overrun by derelicts and dregs. They destroy the environment for normal men. That's why I stay out of the well-trodden gringo zones and keep my destinations to myself.
That's true, the Philippines does attract a lot of dirtbag ne'er-do-wells who are ruining the reputation of all American men over there. Two years ago, I met a redneck expat in Cebu who asked me to "loan" him 1000 php (about $25). So I decided I'd help a brother out and gave him the money. Sure enough, a couple of days later he sends me a text message, asking for 2000 php this time. I didn't even respond that time, but he wasn't so easily discouraged; a couple of months ago I get an email from him telling me that he's knocked up some girl and has no means to support her and the baby, and won't I pleeease help him out :x

I try to be as different as I can from guys like this. When I visit the Philippines I'm always well-dressed, well-groomed, and polite. And I would never move there unless I had a sizeable pile of cash and investments to live on.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Feminist Lawmakers in Philippines make it harder to marr

Post by ladislav »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Sheesh who will want to marry now with this stupid requirement. philippines is becoming a feminist and liberal wasteland with their whole human trafficking cause and cyber censorship

http://www.philstar.com/nation/2014/08/ ... ing-pinays
Which will just make foreigners live together with Filipinas without getting married. It's still a bill, not a law, though. We'll see if it passes.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Feminist Lawmakers in Philippines make it harder to marr

Post by Banano »

Under the measure, the prospective foreign husband shall provide a certificate of good moral character and a certificate that he has a gainful trade, business, employment or other lawful source of income to be issued by his country’s diplomatic or consular official, in addition to the usual certificate of legal capacity.

I don't see problem with this idea, your value will skyrocket once you are in possession of this certificate, hang it around your neck and hit the mall

100% certified marriage material

:roll:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 30th, 2020, 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.