Robin Williams Found Dead

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I personally think there's a conspiracy to kill actors and musicians so their royalties can be collected by a third party.

http://www.businessinsider.com/actor-ro ... ome-2014-8

Mork And Mindy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3qxkRap-QY
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Really sad. Seems like the good comedians die young.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Too bad...I like Robin Williams, and I pray for his family.

That said: FU*K Hollywood! It's a den of Satan filled with Zionist Jew scumbags...not to mention, a place responsible for spreading trashy Western culture all over the world (i.e. feminism, homosexuality, multiculturalism) and spreading negative representations of Christians, Black and Asian men throughout the world...
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Re: Robin Williams Found Dead

Post by Luc Furr »

RIP Robin
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I don't care if you're depressed or not! How can someone go through with such a long process of suffering and dying?

He was either REALLY messed up or someone clearly decided for him.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

This is nice

http://www.businessinsider.com/robin-wi ... z3A8dEZbmH

Rest In Peace Robin Williams.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I saw him at the Comedy Club many years ago. It was 1 hour of ad lib. Pretty amazing.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

zboy1 wrote:Too bad...I like Robin Williams, and I pray for his family.

That said: FU*K Hollywood! It's a den of Satan filled with Zionist Jew scumbags...not to mention, a place responsible for spreading trashy Western culture all over the world (i.e. feminism, homosexuality, multiculturalism) and spreading negative representations of Christians, Black and Asian men throughout the world...
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Robin Williams Found Dead

Post by Teal Lantern »

Taco wrote:I personally think there's a conspiracy to kill actors and musicians so their royalties can be collected by a third party.
Robin Williams 'downsizing' after divorces, working on TV, selling house
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... ell-house/
Robin Williams admits his finances are far from a laughing matter.

The comedian has been left on the verge of bankruptcy after two costly divorces.

The 62-year-old is returning to TV and selling his $35 million house to help cover his debts.
Can't imagine what was eating the guy. Oh, yeah ... wallet vultures. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

his 2nd wife i heard was filipina.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

News article about it on IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni57589745/?ref_=hm_nw_tp_t1
Comedian Robin Williams died of hanging on Monday morning, said Marin County sheriffs.

Lieutenant Keith Boyd made the announcement at a Tuesday press conference at the Marin County sheriff’s office in San Rafael, Calif.

Boyd said that Williams, 63, was suspended with a belt around his neck. He was clothed and rigor mortis had set in. Police said the actor was found by his assistant in a seated position in his home in Tiburon, just north of San Francisco.

An investigation is ongoing into his death, which was due to asphyxia.

A toxicology report will be conducted but will take two to six weeks to be completed.
Comments from posters:

- I trust I'm not the only one who sees a huge discrepancy between "suspended with a belt around his neck" and "found by his assistant in a seated position." What kind of police report is this?

- This whole thing is odd. I just do not believe he killed himself. i really do not. This man fought to live, he was afraid of death, Belushi's death scared him straight and he quit drugs, he was a health nut and avid bicyclist, and he had open heart surgery to stay alive. He fought hard to LIVE. Doesn't add up to me.

- Something seems off about this. The guy fought to live. He stopped drugs and addiction because of John Belushi, he was an avid health nut and bicyclist. He went into rehab to fight and live. Then, he had heart surgery, fought to live again. Now, he decides he doesn't want to? After wanting and fighting to live, this doesn't add up. Sure, nothing in the world makes 100% sense, and things can change at a flip of a coin, but this still feels odd and wrong and the whole truth is not being said. That is my gut feeling.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Winston wrote: - I trust I'm not the only one who sees a huge discrepancy between "suspended with a belt around his neck" and "found by his assistant in a seated position." What kind of police report is this?

- This whole thing is odd. I just do not believe he killed himself. i really do not. This man fought to live, he was afraid of death, Belushi's death scared him straight and he quit drugs, he was a health nut and avid bicyclist, and he had open heart surgery to stay alive. He fought hard to LIVE. Doesn't add up to me.

- Something seems off about this. The guy fought to live. He stopped drugs and addiction because of John Belushi, he was an avid health nut and bicyclist. He went into rehab to fight and live. Then, he had heart surgery, fought to live again. Now, he decides he doesn't want to? After wanting and fighting to live, this doesn't add up. Sure, nothing in the world makes 100% sense, and things can change at a flip of a coin, but this still feels odd and wrong and the whole truth is not being said. That is my gut feeling.
I'm surprised no one else GETS THIS!

A TON OF NEWS DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL IF YOU TRY TO CONNECT THE DOTS IN REALITY.

Especially the incident with Mr. Williams. First off, if you wanted to kill yourself there are much quicker and less painlful methods available to people like him.

Also it seems like a third party was clearly in on this as his body was tampered with, which is the ONLY way the discrepencies can be explained.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It sounds like he had motivation for suicide given that his show had been cancelled, so he was facing bankruptcy or jail for not being able to pay vaginamony to his grasping bitch ex wives. He is a classic case of someone who should have practised traditional morality. Which is to say he should have judiciously selected a non-whore wife, perhaps set aside money to have her disposed of if need be, and then had sex with young hoes on a regular basis. Instead he insisted of marrying random golddiggers.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I read one report that he was having money troubles and selling a house for 35 million. If he had sold all his assets, he probably could have had at least a few million left over, and he could have led a very nice life outside the United States. Although, he may have had to choose a jurisdiction where his exes couldn't reach him for alimony. Another man that didn't consider the Happier Abroad option.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Why would he get married two more times after the first divorce?
"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"