Russia Defies the West

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Russia Defies the West

Post by Tsar »

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-o ... e19165722/

http://www.globalresearch.ca/global-mil ... ii/5386333

Russia has defied the West. They are moving forward and demonstrating their power to America and the West. Russia might feel a little pain but in the long-run they will prosper and become more powerful. It's never a good thing for a country to become to integrated with the West or to become too reliant on another country. Russia has defied the West and the Rothschild-Illumintai backed globalist agenda. Russia and China are destroying the West's plans for global domination.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Glorious! You know, I heard that Russia can basically just crush the American economy by switching the currency oil is traded in (it was actually on this site).

I really wonder how all their dictatorial bullshit is going to go,. It's getting pretty creepy, even around here. It's like people just wonder "What if a bad guy did that?" whenever the concept of counteracting attack comes up- especially sanctioned attacks. I guess it would be an injustice, just like whatever is actually being launched.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Wolfeye wrote:Glorious! You know, I heard that Russia can basically just crush the American economy by switching the currency oil is traded in (it was actually on this site).

I really wonder how all their dictatorial bullshit is going to go,. It's getting pretty creepy, even around here. It's like people just wonder "What if a bad guy did that?" whenever the concept of counteracting attack comes up- especially sanctioned attacks. I guess it would be an injustice, just like whatever is actually being launched.
I'm not sure I understand what your second paragraph is trying to say?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Well, the first part was just making a point that things are getting more dictatorial here (both officially & unofficially). There was even this company that was more or less starting a cult & trying to make the employees members. This was United Health Programs of America. They actually fired them for not participating in the company cult (group prayer, lighting candles, discussing spiritual texts, wearing Onoinhead buttons, pull catds of this character over to where they're working, and only keeping dim lighting in the work place). Pretty creepy, eh?

The second part was mentioning that any time somoene brings up making an inhospitable environment for attack, people seem to reply "What if a bad person did that?" This is especially true with sanctioned attacks. It's very much like they can't stay focused on the actual situation being discussed.