Mass Killing by Sexually Frustrated Young Man in California

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

publicduende wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hello,

I totally disagree. We'll have to agree to disagree.
It depends on what side of history you are on, for one reason or another. This is like the endless (and rather scholarly) debate within the Christian/Catholic community, whether true Christianity is closer to the teachings of the Bible (same root as traditional Islam) or that of the Gospel.

From your posts, I had the impression that you are somewhat advocating traditional Islam to grow stronger and act as a counterbalance against the social degeneration promoted by the "godless" market economy of the Anglo powers that be. That is a very good point. Yet, a moderate and progressive Islam that puts God, morals and individual dignity and freedoms in a healthy balance, would suffice. Nobody would benefits from being ruled by fringe fundamentalists who will lock women in their bedrooms to restore patriarchal domination at all costs.
Hello,

NO FEMINISM means no women's education, no women's jobs, no women's sports. That is what an anti-feminist is. Anyone advocating for anything else is a feminist. It's so simple. If the Western nations or China or India or Russia or anyone else stands for any of these three, it/they is/are the enemy. Which means, 90% of the world is the enemy of anti-feminist men. TRUE Islam {(no women's education, they are only home-schooled about the Koran about how to be the perfect wives. No women's jobs are allowed. No women's sports are allowed)} is the only bastion against the evil 90% of the world now.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Anatol wrote:
publicduende wrote:

It depends on what side of history you are on, for one reason or another. This is like the endless (and rather scholarly) debate within the Christian/Catholic community, whether true Christianity is closer to the teachings of the Bible (same root as traditional Islam) or that of the Gospel.

From your posts, I had the impression that you are somewhat advocating traditional Islam to grow stronger and act as a counterbalance against the social degeneration promoted by the "godless" market economy of the Anglo powers that be. That is a very good point. Yet, a moderate and progressive Islam that puts God, morals and individual dignity and freedoms in a healthy balance, would suffice. Nobody would benefits from being ruled by fringe fundamentalists who will lock women in their bedrooms to restore patriarchal domination at all costs.
Hello,

NO FEMINISM means no women's education, no women's jobs, no women's sports. That is what an anti-feminist is. Anyone advocating for anything else is a feminist. It's so simple. If the Western nations or China or India or Russia or anyone else stands for any of these three, it/they is/are the enemy. Which means, 90% of the world is the enemy of anti-feminist men. TRUE Islam {(no women's education, they are only home-schooled about the Koran about how to be the perfect wives. No women's jobs are allowed. No women's sports are allowed)} is the only bastion against the evil 90% of the world now.
LOL as suspected. No religious extremism has ever been a remedy or panacea for social decay. You would be simply replace one form of dogma with another. Moderate Islam was an amazing creative force in the Mediterranean precisely because it was moderate and progressive, open to cultural and commercial exchange. Only with Suleyman III, well into its fading period, the empire started to rely more and more on piracy to assert their sea domination, and that prompted the other naval powers of the time (mainly Venice and partly the Vatican State) to confront them militarily and reduce them to a shadow of their former self.

One needn't be a "feminist" to state that women have equal dignity to develop themselves culturally and professionally as they see fit. It needn't be too extreme. Perhaps things in America are f***ed up right now, but not so long ago you would still find plenty of college educated women who had a genuine desire, let alone the ability, to juggle their family life with a decent profession and a social life.

I see where you're coming from. Just saying, going full Taliban is far worse than the current state of things. If anything, one of the tenets of the HA movement is that several foreign countries still have women who have this healthy balance of traditional upbringing, which is conducive to them being good wives and mothers, with some degree of intellectual and cultural independence and ambition which leads them to embrace a profession.

Hell, I married one such woman, she is Colombian and I didn't even have to go to Colombia to meet her. Today she cooked a gorgeous spinach and ricotta pie (Italian recipe learned from my mum) and cleaned the house. We had sex and now she's resting a bit reading a bit about fashion, her hobby. And tomorrow she'll be back to her full time job as a project manager, where she is respected and make very respectable money.

It needn't be either Sodom or Kabul. A middle ground is possible. One just has to be motivated enough to know what they want from life, and take some steps to find their match.
Last edited by publicduende on July 20th, 2014, 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

publicduende wrote:
Anatol wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Hello,

LOL as suspected. No religious extremism has ever been a remedy or panacea for social decay. You would be simply replace one form of dogma with another. Moderate Islam was an amazing creative force in the Mediterranean precisely because it was moderate and progressive, open to cultural and commercial exchange. Only with Suleyman III, well into its fading period, the empire started to rely more and more on piracy to assert their sea domination, and that prompted the other naval powers of the time (mainly Venice and partly the Vatican State) to confront them militarily and reduce them to a shadown of their former self.

One needn't be a "feminist" to state that women have equal dignity to develop themselves culturally and professionally as they see fit. It needn't be too extreme. Perhaps things in America are right now, but not so long ago you would still find plenty of college educated women who had desire, let alone the ability, to juggle their family life with a decent profession.

I see where you're coming from. Just saying, going full Taleban is far worse than the current state of things. If anything, one of the tenets of the HA movement is that several foreign countries still have women who have this healthy balance of traditional upbringing, which is conducive to them being good wives and mothers, with some degree of intellectual and cultural independence and ambition which leads them to embrace a profession.

Hell, I married one such woman, she is Colombian and I didn't even have to go to Colombia to meet her. Today she cooked a gorgeous spinach and ricotta pie (Italian recipe learned from my mum) and cleaned the house. bit reading a bit about fashion, her hobby. And tomorrow she'll be back to her full time job as a project manager, where she is respected and make very respectable money.

It doesn't need to be either Sodoma or Kabul. A middle ground is possible. One just has to be motivated enough to know what they want from life, and take some steps to find their match.
Hello,

You are the enemy. You are obviously another madman who thinks that women being in society is a good thing. Whereas it leads to NOTHING but problems. The ONLY normal female is a housewife. This has been known since time-immemorial. You are also a coward, for making your wife work. Real men earn money while their wives are good home-makers. You also have a propensity to use curse words and give personal details you shouldn't. You Sir, are the enemy.

I say again, Sir! You are the enemy! And with that, Sir, I bid the repartee on this subject at an end!!
Last edited by Anatol on July 20th, 2014, 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Anatol wrote:Hello Sir,

You are the enemy. You are obviously another madman who thinks that women being in society is a good thing. Whereas it leads to NOTHING but problems. The ONLY normal female is a housewife. This has been known since time-immemorial.

I say again, Sir! You are the enemy! And with that, Sir, I bid the repartee on this subject at an end!!
Alright Sir :) Stay where you are, on top of your ivory tower, and just give us a buzz when you're feeling too lonely and want to come down into reality.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

publicduende wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hello Sir,

You are the enemy. You are obviously another madman who thinks that women being in society is a good thing. Whereas it leads to NOTHING but problems. The ONLY normal female is a housewife. This has been known since time-immemorial.

Alright Sir :) Stay where you are, on top of your ivory tower, and just give us a buzz when you're feeling too lonely and want to come down into reality.
Hello,

How dare you talk to me this way??? Do you even know who I am, Sir???? Kuragin. ANATOL KURAGIN is my name!

One phone-call from me and this could get bad. I know many attorneys, Sir. So it's best to defuse this situation now.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

How dare you talk to me this way??? Do you even know who I am, Sir???? Kuragin. ANATOL KURAGIN is my name!

One phone-call from me and this could get bad. I know many attorneys, Sir. So it's best to defuse this situation now.
Nice to meet you Mr. Kuragin. No need to bother your attorneys, no offense was meant. You sound a good guy but your ideas are 1) utopian and 2) betting on the wrong horse. Your name and surname sound Russian, yet you advocate Muslim traditionalism. Where are you from originally? Azerbaijan?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Anatol wrote:How dare you talk to me this way??? Do you even know who I am, Sir???? Kuragin. ANATOL KURAGIN is my name!
By the way, do you know the best interpretation of Anatole Kuragin (from War and Peace) was from an Italian actor, Vittorio Gassman?

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
Anatol wrote:How dare you talk to me this way??? Do you even know who I am, Sir???? Kuragin. ANATOL KURAGIN is my name!
By the way, do you know the best interpretation of Anatole Kuragin (from War and Peace) was from an Italian actor, Vittorio Gassman?

t
Oh crap...you really dodged the bullet there...I know many proctologists...one phone call from me and you are ALL done for!
Anatoi
Freshman Poster

Post by Anatoi »

publicduende wrote:

Nice to meet you Mr. Kuragin. No need to bother your attorneys, no offense was meant. You sound a good guy but your ideas are 1) utopian and 2) betting on the wrong horse. Your name and surname sound Russian, yet you advocate Muslim traditionalism. Where are you from originally? Azerbaijan?
Hello,

I was born in Spain, you will find details here: viewtopic.php?t=23781

{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim came, and together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)} - The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!