Model Adriana Lima Getting Divorced After 5 yrs of Marriage

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Model Adriana Lima Getting Divorced After 5 yrs of Marriage

Post by jamesbond »

Adriana Lima and her basketball player Marko Jaric are heading for divorce after 5 years of marriage, as confirmed by the rep of the Brazilian model.

The couple said in a joint statement that after long and careful consideration, they had decided to separate after five years of marriage and they were obliged to be the parents of two incredible young daughters and they will continue to co-parent the kids, ABC News reported.

The couple added that they would greatly appreciate their respect for their family’s privacy as they begin this delicate next chapter for all members of their family.

Apparently they filed for divorce last week after 5 years of marriage. She said she was a virgin when she got married and she was also a devout Catholic and went to mass every Sunday.

Here is the link for the full article:

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140504/s ... utual-note
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I knew she was full of shit. I'll bet she wasn't a virgin before she got married.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Hero wrote:I knew she was full of shit. I'll bet she wasn't a virgin before she got married.
+1
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Good heavens. Is it really worth dwelling on such horror stories?

On the note of previous threads, why do many people here seem to be dwelling on the negative, how come we don't here so much from people who are generally happier abroad, but horror stories of how people get f***ed-over.

I f***ing love this site, but, out of people who've achieved their goals, how often do we hear from them?

Most of what I see is complaining and ruminating of how women are terrible everywhere, how they'll want to move on if they don't find anyone that meets their shallow expectations and what have you, yet, we don't often hear from those guys who're genuinely happy. What about those who have found happiness, what about those who have found someone who likes them as they are? We don't hear much from them because they're almost certainly happy with their lives and they've more concerned for their own personal happiness instead of what's wrong with the rest, or impressing their mates with how much better than everyone else they are.

Take Jackal, and have 2fly; guys who are genuinely happy, are experiencing a huge improvement over their social and dating lives, who are in an environment that suits their personalities. All of them, very sound posts, struck me as very sound. None of the 'you've got to be a wigger/lad or whatever, to score women. They are more about being true to who YOU actually are. They talk more about aspects BEYOND women that benefit themselves emotionally that are an improvement over what they had before? At least they feel they can be themselves.

I admire the material they post.

How often do we hear from them?

How much negativity and fear mongering do we hear from people who've never left their comfort zones? (which understandably is born out of frustration and desire not to be seen by one's peers as not a 'loser', fear of which being highly subjective).

I know the types of messages I'm going to f***ing listen to.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Yes, it's worth dwelling on such horror stories. The reason is that horror stories like this can teach us a lot. The lesson here is that if you meet a woman who claims to be a Christian, but makes a living by posing practically naked for photos that are borderline p0rn0graphy, then you know she's a f***ing liar.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Hero wrote:Yes, it's worth dwelling on such horror stories. The reason is that horror stories like this can teach us a lot. The lesson here is that if you meet a woman who claims to be a Christian, but makes a living by posing practically naked for photos that are borderline p0rn0graphy, then you know she's a f***ing liar.
Females are divided into wife class and whore class, and her pictures indicate that she is a whore. There is nothing inherently un-Christian about whoring, but it was a mistake for her ex to regard her as wife material.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hero wrote:Yes, it's worth dwelling on such horror stories. The reason is that horror stories like this can teach us a lot. The lesson here is that if you meet a woman who claims to be a Christian, but makes a living by posing practically naked for photos that are borderline p0rn0graphy, then you know she's a f***ing liar.
I agree. It's hard to be a true Christian and pose for pictures like the one below. Even if she was a virgin when she got married, the divorce statistics show the divorce rate is almost the same for women who are virgins when they get married and for women who are not virgins.

So I guess, marrying a virgin doesn't really decrease the likelihood of divorce.

* image removed for too much breast showing.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Adriana Lima three years into her marriage saying how much she is in love with her husband. Two years after she made this video, she was divorced. :roll:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In this video, she talks about her virginity and being a virgin until she got married.

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Brazil’s newest FIFA referee - Fernanda Colombo Uliana

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/ea ... 31471.html
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

jamesbond wrote:In this video, she talks about her virginity and being a virgin until she got married.
OMG, what a crock! She says that she's shy, while she's on national television wearing a dress that's all the up to the crack in her a$$!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a picture of her and her husband (now ex-husband). He was a former basketball player from Serbia.