Twitter & YouTube blocked in Turkey

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Twitter & YouTube blocked in Turkey

Post by Renata »

Twitter & YouTube has been blocked in Turkey .... & there's more censorship to come ...

The Prime Minister started blocking social media sites, due to a recording of top security officials discussing possible military action in Syria & Iran that was leaked & a video of the same nature also leaked on YouTube. Majority of the people don't want all this conflict & are trying to prevent it but the powers that be are forging on.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Twitter & YouTube blocked in Turkey

Post by Teal Lantern »

Renata wrote:Twitter & YouTube has been blocked in Turkey .... & there's more censorship to come ...

The Prime Minister started blocking social media sites, due to a recording of top security officials discussing possible military action in Syria & Iran that was leaked & a video of the same nature also leaked on YouTube. Majority of the peole don't want all this conflict & are trying to prevent it but the powers that be are forging on.
Are tor and other proxy services being blocked, too?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I don't know I couldn't use thor either.

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

with spotflux i can use youtube here in Turkey. Yes, things here are somekind of crazy. The crappy government wants to stay in there because otherwise they will probably face jail so a war wag the dog style would come in handy but the guys who are fighting the government are smarter they know everything beforehand.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Everytime a politician works closely with the US & NATO to do wrong & they end up messing up the way this fool always does, eventually he'll end up dead, exiled or in jail. There's so many inncoent people in jail becuase of them too. Billy I got my kimlik last year lol 8)

Felicita8
Freshman Poster

Post by Felicita8 »

Always have a back up plan especially when you're in a country that restricts a lot of sites. :oops: This is why I've decided to get the service here: http://primovpn.net It can bypass those restricted sites anytime.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

It's been unblocked since a few months now.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Thanks for the info Renata.

Interesting how Turkey was high-profile for human rights (!!!??!!) in trying to break the Gaza blockade, then casually contemplated murdering its own people to create a false flag event.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Turkey is in American hands, alays has been, Obama is always visiting, the US media dosen't report when he visits but he's here every few months.

There's also a few american military bases here. Recently a few soldiers were walking on the street & they got mobbed by some boys. The boys put potato sacks over their heads, tied them up in the street & left them there, not sure if it was a prank or message, no one was hurt though.

Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

Tw***er and Fa**book and You*ube are bad sites. I would ban them completely!

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:
Turkey is in American hands, alays has been, Obama is always visiting, the US media dosen't report when he visits but he's here every few months.

There's also a few american military bases here. Recently a few soldiers were walking on the street & they got mobbed by some boys. The boys put potato sacks over their heads, tied them up in the street & left them there, not sure if it was a prank or message, no one was hurt though.
My motto:

Turks out of Armenia
NATO out of Turkey
US out of NATO
Israel out of US