America Changing

Discuss news and current events around the world.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

America Changing

Post by fschmidt »

Then:

And now:

These guys don't even look human to me.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

If you look at more than n=1 examples, almost no one in politics since the 70s looks particularly human except Reagan, but he was an actor first and a politician second.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Reagan said many great things and did a few of them. However, he also did some BAD things. Bush Senior was evil...pure evil. Yes, Obama is terrible, but so was Bush Jr.. Clinton was a corrupt asshole.

Bottom line, no President in my lifetime has been particularly great.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

tre wrote:Reagan said many great things and did a few of them. However, he also did some BAD things. Bush Senior was evil...pure evil. Yes, Obama is terrible, but so was Bush Jr.. Clinton was a corrupt asshole.

Bottom line, no President in my lifetime has been particularly great.
Reagan was great domestically; his foreign policy--besides winning the Cold War--was terrible; e.g. Iran-Contra, arming the Sandinistas and various dictators in Latin America, supporting Osama Bin-Laden, Grenada, etc.

Before him, the last decent Presidents were Eisenhower (who warned against the military-industrial complex) and JFK (who was assassinated by the NWO and other globalist scum...).
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

And here are some comments on the state of the union address, before it happened:

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I think this sums it up.

32 Statistics That Obama Neglected To Mention
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... on-address