AFA WINS more iDate Awards this year in Miami, FL!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

AFA WINS more iDate Awards this year in Miami, FL!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Some of our sponsors won awards at the iDate Conference in Las Vegas last week. One was AFA and the other was Christian Filipina. I met up with Kenneth Agee, a manager at AFA, and one of his programmers, last week after the Conference concluded. We had some drinks and went to a cocktail party for some of the conference members.

Kenneth showed me the two awards that AFA won. One was for "Best Niche Site" and the other for "Best Affiliate Program". You can see these their two awards on the IDate Awards announcement page at:
http://www.idateawards.com/nominations- ... s-2014.php

Congratulations to them. These awards should give AFA some status and credibility. I'm sure they will probably promote the awards on their site soon, since it will look good.

To visit AFA:
http://www.loveme.com/go/happierabroad

AFA's dating coach, a woman named Renee Piane, also won an award for "Best Dating Coach":
http://www.idateawards.com/best-dating- ... r-2014.php

She has a website, if you want to see it, at:
http://www.singlesadvice.com

Since she works for AFA, technically that means that AFA won 3 awards, which is an amazing accomplishment and honor for sure!

Our other sponsor, Christian Filipina, owned by Peter Christopher, also won an award for "Best Mobile App":
http://www.idateawards.com/best-mobile- ... r-2014.php

Congratulations to Christian Filipina as well.

To visit Christian Filipina:
http://www.christianfilipina.com
Last edited by Winston on June 12th, 2014, 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Meh. Conference sponsors winning prizes. How dubious.

Does anyone still use AFA? Their site looks like it was designed in 1999.

No way is PlentyOfFish the best site out there - they keep flagging me as a scammer and the quality of woman on there is junk.

The Cupid Media sites should win as they have the best quality members of any site I've ever used.

Nice to see Scamalytics on there though - I nearly built a system like theirs but it would have been a heck of a job and I wasn't sure there was much money in it.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Dmuslim
Freshman Poster

Post by Dmuslim »

xiongmao wrote:Meh. Conference sponsors winning prizes. How dubious.

Does anyone still use AFA? Their site looks like it was designed in 1999.

No way is PlentyOfFish the best site out there - they keep flagging me as a scammer and the quality of woman on there is junk.

The Cupid Media sites should win as they have the best quality members of any site I've ever used.

Nice to see Scamalytics on there though - I nearly built a system like theirs but it would have been a heck of a job and I wasn't sure there was much money in it.
I couldnt agree more with what you said. I havent used AFA but it looks really outdated, doesnt necesarily mean its not real or effective.

POF is a POS. Good lord. That website makes me cringe.

I wish cupid media had a plan that would give you access to all of their sites. LOL

D
Tom_09
Freshman Poster

Post by Tom_09 »

Nice post!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I met John Adams and Kenneth Agee today in Phoenix and had lunch with them. They seemed very nice, professional, confident, educated, knowledgeable, down-to-earth, and classy. There was an aura of success about them. They told me that the IDate awards they won are now featured on their site. Have a look below.

http://www.loveme.com/information/idate.html
Idate Award Winners

A Foreign Affair is the proud winner of this year's Idate Awards, taking two of the 13 awards given to the best internet dating companies in the world.

Each year the industry leaders gather every January and vote for the best dating companies from best software to best match maker. A total of 13 awards are given and A Foreign Affair was the only company to win two awards. And our partner, dating coach Renee Piane, also won the award for Best Dating Coach (SinglesAdvice.com). We are honored that our clients and colleges took the time to vote for us. We have always tried to provide the best possible service in the industry and we appreciate the industry leaders recognizing us for the effort. Thanks for all who voted for us.
Here is a video of Kenneth Agee collecting two awards for AFA:

Photos of Kenneth Agee at the IDate awards ceremony collecting the awards for AFA:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kenneth Agee with PlentyofFish owner Markus Frind:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, here is a photo of me today with John Adams and Kenneth Agee, the AFA executives.

They introduced me to the team at their office. I found them to be very professional, courteous, intelligent, capable and highly functioning. John and Kenneth were down-to-earth and seemed very capable, knowledgeable and responsible. But I guess you have to be to run an office and operation like they have.

Overall, I got good vibes from them and was impressed. So I'm sure they are doing the best they can with what they've got. That's the impression I got of them.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Please VOTE for our sponsors AFA/CF for iDate Awards!

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
Please vote for our sponsors, A Foreign Affair and Christian Filipina, for the upcoming 2015 iDate Awards. They have both been nominated for several categories. Your vote will help them win, so please help them out. Voting is quick and easy and will only take a few minutes of your time. Here is the link to cast your vote.

http://www.idateawards.com/vote-las-vegas-2015.php

At the page above, please select A Foreign Affair (LoveMe.com) for the following categories:

- Best Marketing Campaign
- Best Affiliate Program

And please vote for Christian Filipina (ChristianFilipna.com) for the following categories:

- Best Dating Site
- Best Mobile Dating App

IMPORTANT: After you cast your vote, fill out your name and email and then hit Submit at the bottom of the page. You will receive an activation link in your email. Please note that you MUST click on the activation link or copy and paste it in your browser, for your vote to count. Thanks for your help.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Reminder: Please cast your votes for our sponsors LoveMe.com and ChristianFilipina.com. It will only take a minute of your time. Thanks. Here is the link again: http://www.idateawards.com

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update: Mark Davis' Dream Connections came in as a finalist in the iDate Awards this year.

Mark & Anna Davis came in as finalists for Best Matchmaker and Best Dating Coach at the iDate Awards - part of the International Dating Conference. There were five and six others competing for the same awards. Other winners that night included eHarmony, Match.com, Tinder, and the like. "Although we didn’t win, we were well received by industry leaders, matchmakers, and dating coaches from around the world," Mark said. "It was an honor to be nominated for these awards and we’ll definitely be back next year!"

To all of those who supported their nomination and voted for Dream Connections, we want to thank you for your support. — at Tropicana Las Vegas.

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by Voyager1 »

Winston wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImage
iDate bullshit awards for master bullshiters
Winston
Site Admin

Re: AFA WINS more iDate Awards! This year in Miami, FL!

Post by Winston »

Hey guys, guess what? AFA won another iDate award this year in Miami, FL! This time it's for Best International Dating Site! See here:

https://www.idateawards.com/nominations-miami-2019.php
Best International Dating Agency
This awards is for the best overall PID & Dating Agency (must be a company)
LoveMe **WINNER** 38.1 %
Also, AFA has been winning awards at iDate for the past few years as well, 5 total so far! See below:

https://www.loveme.com/information/idate.html

Btw here is a video of AFA winning an award at the 2014 iDate awards.

TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

Did you know that Bud has left AFA?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TD-40 wrote:
August 25th, 2019, 6:40 pm
Did you know that Bud has left AFA?
He told me he was planning to leave a few years ago. But no reason why. Do you know why he left? It seems like it took him a few years to do it though. Maybe he pursued a new career that took a lot of time to set up and prepare for or break into?

TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

I don't have any information about why he left or what he's doing now.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow AFA has just won three new awards at the 2020 iDate Awards this year! See here:

https://idateawards.com/nominations-miami-2020.php