Super Typhoon Headed For The Philippines

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Taco wrote:
Winston wrote:Was Angeles City hit by the typhoon? If so, how hard?
Good news, no Angeles hookers were killed in the typhoon, I know that's a huge concern for some guys. However, the people that survived in Tacloban are starting to steal food because they haven't eaten for days now.
I wasn't asking because of the hookers there. I was asking because my girl and my son are there. Geez. I haven't heard anything from them yet.
Call em for goodness sake!

Don't u know by now where Samar and northern Cebu are relative to Angeles? Also, mguy confirmed that Manila area did not get hit and the affected areas are all south. So of course Angeles which is north of Metro Man is ok.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
Taco wrote:
Good news, no Angeles hookers were killed in the typhoon, I know that's a huge concern for some guys. However, the people that survived in Tacloban are starting to steal food because they haven't eaten for days now.
I wasn't asking because of the hookers there. I was asking because my girl and my son are there. Geez. I haven't heard anything from them yet.

Don't u know by now where Samar and northern Cebu are relative to Angeles? Also, mguy confirmed that Manila area did not get hit and the affected areas are all south. So of course Angeles which is north of Metro Man is ok.
I already heard from Dianne. She's ok.

But I haven't heard from Steve Neese. He was in Cebu when it happened I think. Let's pray that he's alright.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Winston wrote:Holy cow. I just remembered that Steve Neese is in the Cebu area too. I haven't heard from him in a while. I hope he's ok. Are the communication lines in Cebu down?

Taco, where are you at exactly?
I'm 100 km north of Cebu City, 11 people died here in the typhoon, my city got hit hard by the storm but not as hard as Tacloban. People in
Tacloban are starting to have rice riots now. I went shopping at the supermarket yesterday and it was raining inside the store because the roof is missing. They managed to get the water running today and are going start replacing the power poles tomorrow so there is some optimism. Hopefully, they will have the power back on by Christmas because its extremely hot right now without fans and air con.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
Taco wrote:

I already heard from Dianne. She's ok.

But I haven't heard from Steve Neese. He was in Cebu when it happened I think. Let's pray that he's alright.
I'm sure Steve is fine cus he just responded to one of your group emails :)

Just check your inbox.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Hi guys. I'm fine. When I saw how powerful this storm was I decided to get the hell out of dodge. I didn't want to risk being in a disaster zone like tacloban is now. I didn't want to get stuck in Cebu when I have things to get done here in the Phils . I headed north to Zambales . As it turned out, Cebu city didn't get hit that bad at all. But better safe than sorry.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

steve55 wrote:Hi guys. I'm fine. When I saw how powerful this storm was I decided to get the hell out of dodge. I didn't want to risk being in a disaster zone like tacloban is now. I didn't want to get stuck in Cebu when I have things to get done here in the Phils . I headed north to Zambales . As it turned out, Cebu city didn't get hit that bad at all. But better safe than sorry.
The storm started causing damage at Carmen, about 50 km north of Cebu City.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Array9 wrote:I have been in touch with friends near Angeles city and southern Cebu. They are all fine.

I am more worried about my friends in Samar and Maasin city. Most likely they will be without power for a while.
Maasin City is fine, although the power is still out.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

The hardest-hit area is the Eastern Visayas: Samar, Leyte, Biliran, and other nearby islands.

That's where most Angeles City bar girls come from! :P

One girl I know from Angeles City says her family back in Biliran had their house destroyed by the typhoon, and now they're sleeping on the streets. She's just about to go back, especially since her child is there. :(
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Taco wrote:I haven't been online for a few days now because Typhoon Yolanda destroyed the city I'm living in Northern Cebu. I apologize to all my hardcore fans that thrive off of my doom and gloom posts, I know what you must be going through right now. If your looking for a bargin basement price on a Filipina now is your chance, their all unemployed and homeless thanks to the storm. I need to get out this country soon, there won't be any power or running water for months, it really sucks.
And I guess some of you will think the above is funny. This place is growing sicker by the day.
Array9
Freshman Poster

FYI

Post by Array9 »

Thanks Davewe.

Sprint and other cell phone providers have Unlimited calling to the Philippines until December 7th due to the typhoon. You might have to call them first to set it up.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

publicduende wrote:
Taco wrote:I haven't been online for a few days now because Typhoon Yolanda destroyed the city I'm living in Northern Cebu. I apologize to all my hardcore fans that thrive off of my doom and gloom posts, I know what you must be going through right now. If your looking for a bargin basement price on a Filipina now is your chance, their all unemployed and homeless thanks to the storm. I need to get out this country soon, there won't be any power or running water for months, it really sucks.
And I guess some of you will think the above is funny. This place is growing sicker by the day.
After a typhoon there's no power(no light) for months after 6pm the only activities you can engage in are:

1. sex
2. getting drunk
3. eating around a camp fire
4. stealing something

Watch the birth rate explode in the typhoon ravaged areas.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Here's the latest update for typhoon Yolanda.

Confirmed dead 5,209
Injured 23,404
Still missing 1,611
Displaced 4.3 million
Houses Destroyed 536,680
Damage estimate $520,000,000

There's a lot of foreign aid workers in my city right now giving out freebees and administering to the sick and injured masses. Its been 2 weeks since the typhoon hit and I still don't have power, I can hardly sleep at night its so hot here.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

I know I'm going to be flamed for saying this, but you have to admit the USA has been extremely generous and helpful when tragedy strikes throughout the world. Often first. Often most personnel. Often the most supplies. Often the most monetary assistance.

UNLIKE other nations, the USA can put pride aside and even in this bad economy, Americans are ALWAYS willing to help others, even to our enemies, in a natural disaster.

China, on the other hand, initially offered only $100,000. But after international outcry, raised it to $1.6 million....still considerably less than what the USA and other western countries have pledged, and even LESS than the Swedish furniture store IKEA has pledged!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Halwick wrote:I know I'm going to be flamed for saying this, but you have to admit the USA has been extremely generous and helpful when tragedy strikes throughout the world. Often first. Often most personnel. Often the most supplies. Often the most monetary assistance.

UNLIKE other nations, the USA can put pride aside and even in this bad economy, Americans are ALWAYS willing to help others, even to our enemies, in a natural disaster.

China, on the other hand, initially offered only $100,000. But after international outcry, raised it to $1.6 million....still considerably less than what the USA and other western countries have pledged, and even LESS than the Swedish furniture store IKEA has pledged!
Wait until they will start "reminding" President Aquino of just "how nice" they were in the Yolanda aftermath.