Man will pay for a girlfriend

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Man will pay for a girlfriend

Post by Tsar »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/2 ... 84384.html

Another American man is willingly to pay someone money to find him a girlfriend. Someone who finds him a thin, white girlfriend will be paid $1,500.

Why doesn't he use that money towards a plane ticket and go abroad?

The author of the article is shaming him because he had standards regarding the woman's past, weight, his partner's dating history, and his views against interracial dating. Every comment on that article is just a comment shaming him.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It seems like a dud purchase to me, in that there will be no guarantees as to quality, maintenance, utility, serviceable live etc. He is essentially offering to pay money for nothing. Then again, suckers still pay for college degrees, so maybe this is a trend.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Man will pay for a girlfriend

Post by Teal Lantern »

Tsar wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/2 ... 84384.html

Another American man is willingly to pay someone money to find him a girlfriend. Someone who finds him a thin, white girlfriend will be paid $1,500.

Why doesn't he use that money towards a plane ticket and go abroad?

The author of the article is shaming him because he had standards regarding the woman's past, weight, his partner's dating history, and his views against interracial dating. Every comment on that article is just a comment shaming him.
The effective result is that he will be lied to, by his future dates about their past, even more so than the average man. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

A sign of desperation.

Proof of how broken, how dysfunctional America has become.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

This is even more sad than that guy, married to his RealDoll, who's at least enjoying his *multiple personality issues* with the mannequin. Davecat gets some comfort, making fantasy conversations with his inanimate object.

Both men are of similar ages, late 30s, but this guy is about to get hit by a steam roller, as he's either going to get his finder's fee swiped or worse, end up with a white woman, who's basically an Oxycontin addict of sorts. Sorry, but that's the root mean average, when a guy makes a public spectacle/request like this one. The dregs come out of the sewer.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Guess he should call that Cowboy Cupid guy.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Maybe that is Odbo with enough time and drive to fix his issues. :lol:

I don't know why those women on Huffpost are shocked over what he said. At least 1/6 of all American based online dating profiles say shit like that. If you ever read backpages, craigslist, or hobbying sites, like 90% of all the whores have that disclaimer at the bottom.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

kai1275 wrote:Maybe that is Odbo with enough time and drive to fix his issues. :lol:

I don't know why those women on Huffpost are shocked over what he said. At least 1/6 of all American based online dating profiles say shit like that. If you ever read backpages, craigslist, or hobbying sites, like 90% of all the whores have that disclaimer at the bottom.
Because they hate being disqualified and believe they are the only ones with the right to reject. :lol:
Her shallow is "having standards". Your having standards is "being shallow".
You'll never see a reverse-gender version of Shallow Hal. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I am thinking the same thing about Mexico. It cost like 190 for a flight! And if you live on a ramon diet in regards to accommodations, you could probably live several months on the finder's fee alone! Poor schmuck. You know on this subject, perhaps someone could start up a subversive publishing service in the vein of Loompanics. I remember looking through there and finding a book about Tiajuna mama's ;) . We need more alternatives views. I think this site is a big start :D .
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

this whole story cries out; the uss titanic is sinking -- and FAST. very sad.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
Digit
Freshman Poster

Post by Digit »

That story is really kinda sad.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

It certainly is unfortunate that some men have to resort to this. Also, it's not like the guy is gonna get a good return on investment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

HenryGeorge wrote:It certainly is unfortunate that some men have to resort to this. Also, it's not like the guy is gonna get a good return on investment.
You don't see men from eastern Europe, Russia, the Philippines, South America, Mexico or just about any other country have to resort to paying money to get a girlfriend.

This just goes to show how one sided the dating scene is in America.

Beam me up Scottie, there are no decent, normal attractive women in this country! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

jamesbond wrote:You don't see men from eastern Europe, Russia, the Philippines, South America, Mexico or just about any other country have to resort to paying money to get a girlfriend.
But they have to pay to keep them. Dates aren't free.

Meanwhile, countless foreigners flood many of the aforementioned countries and DO pay women to be their girlfriends.