Man will pay for a girlfriend

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

You guys have never heard of courtesans? You'll find them in upper class Europe and Asia. And men there willing to pay for their services.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Teal Lantern wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Maybe that is Odbo with enough time and drive to fix his issues. :lol:

I don't know why those women on Huffpost are shocked over what he said. At least 1/6 of all American based online dating profiles say shit like that. If you ever read backpages, craigslist, or hobbying sites, like 90% of all the whores have that disclaimer at the bottom.
Because they hate being disqualified and believe they are the only ones with the right to reject. :lol:
Her shallow is "having standards". Your having standards is "being shallow".
You'll never see a reverse-gender version of Shallow Hal. :roll:
I do believe that down through the ages the female always had the privilege to chose whatever male they wanted to be with. Sex means more to men then it does to women so that alone gives women the upper hand over men as to where women can hold out, or reserve to only barter their sexual services and companionship with the highest male bidder. Men shut out from sex either start wars with other men and take by force the women they want, or they become creative and productive within their own culture and earn through hard work the status that it takes to attract the women they want.

The thing is, we're living in a unprecedented era where the women starting in the 20th century in Western countries have largely emerged as dead weight, so for the first time in human history a large percentage of women are being rejected and they simply don't know how to deal with it because the female in terms of evolutionary biology isn't designed to be the gender that gets rejected.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24264693

...if you're loaded enough, you can pay the above mentioned agency to scout 10,000 (yes, ten thousand) women in 9 cities for you.

Makes Patti Stanger's Millionaire Matchmaker look like an amateur operation in comparison for size and scope.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

momopi wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24264693

...if you're loaded enough, you can pay the above mentioned agency to scout 10,000 (yes, ten thousand) women in 9 cities for you.

Makes Patti Stanger's Millionaire Matchmaker look like an amateur operation in comparison for size and scope.
From the article:
Clutching his iced coffee, Peng Tai strolls down the street and disappears into a shopping mall.

Half way up the escalator, he surveys the scene below.

"What about that girl in a yellow dress?" I venture. "Uh uh, too short," he says.

And the girl in micro shorts coming out of a shoe shop? "No way. Too skinny."

"I am looking for girls with nice skin, nice white skin," he adds. "They should be not too thin and not too chunky with a normal way of walking."

A minute later he sidles up to a fashionable twentysomething girl trying on perfumes.

"Are you single?" he coos. "Looking for love?" She quickly shakes her head and walks away.

He gets the same brush-off from a few more young women - some look embarrassed, others impatient.

Peng Tai, a Chinese love hunter
Peng Tai rejoins me by the entrance and sucks dejectedly on his drink. "The girls should not look angry. We do not want one with a sour face."

Suddenly he spots his prey - a very young girl in a sleeveless top with platform heels.

Continue reading the main story
From Our Own Correspondent

Lucy Ash
Insight and analysis from BBC correspondents, journalists and writers from around the world
Broadcast on Radio 4 and BBC World Service
Listen to the programme
Download the programme
Cautiously he approaches her, all smiles. She listens wide-eyed to his opening gambit and looks intrigued as he takes down her details.

Then, iPhone in hand, he moves in for the kill and snaps her picture in the doorway of the mall.

Peng Tai has a quota of three suitable girls a day. He is what is known as a "love hunter".

He works for the Diamond Bachelors' Agency, a Shanghai outfit which has hundreds of wealthy single men looking for wives on its books. The joining fees range from £15,000 to more than £1m ($1.6m) a year depending on the level of service required.

Peng Tai and dozens like him remind me of small fishing trawlers, scooping up what they can in their nets.

But their catch then needs to be specially prepared for the customer and China's billionaires are a notoriously fussy bunch.

One client insisted on a girl who looked identical to Zhang Ziyi, the star of the hit film Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
Doesn't this remind you of a certain someone on HA....?

:lol: :lol: :wink:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

kai1275 wrote:

I'm not too sure who it would remind me of because I think most of us here want a thin or athletic type girl, with a good body, and nice skin.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Tsar wrote:
kai1275 wrote:

I'm not too sure who it would remind me of because I think most of us here want a thin or athletic type girl, with a good body, and nice skin.
Maybe I should have highlighted the sour face part.