Check out Anthony Weiner's sext buddy Sydney Leathers

Discuss news and current events around the world.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Check out Anthony Weiner's sext buddy Sydney Leathers

Post by fightforlove »

:shock: :shock: Dang, I would think a US Congressman could do a little better than this. I guess this shows that fat women really aren't as disadvantaged as people make them out to be.

Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Guys who are bitches and can't get any from his hot wife. He can do a lot more better and it is easy to tell she is an entitled bitch. OOOOHHHHH look at me, I am hot shit cause a p***y ass congressman is having an affair with me. America has over inflated women's value.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

That's one of the ugliest back tattoos i've seen on a woman. Is it a tree or some shit? It looks like veins. She has awful posture too. At her young age she has the cottage cheese thighs already too. Truly a piece of vile garbage. Weiner is a moron.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Repatriate wrote:That's one of the ugliest back tattoos i've seen on a woman. Is it a tree or some shit? It looks like veins. She has awful posture too. At her young age she has the cottage cheese thighs already too. Truly a piece of vile garbage. Weiner is a moron.
ROFL!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Check out Anthony Weiner's sext buddy Sydney Leathers

Post by Teal Lantern »

fightforlove wrote::shock: :shock: Dang, I would think a US Congressman could do a little better than this. I guess this shows that fat women really aren't as disadvantaged as people make them out to be.
I'm old enough to remember back when politicians used to side bang cute women.
If this is what the prizes look like, today, I'll hardly feel any loss at refusing to play the game.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Dark_Sol wrote:Guys who are bitches and can't get any from his hot wife.
The wife is reputed to be Hillary's lesbian squeeze, so not surprising really.