Boehner's daughter to marry black dirtbag

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Boehner's daughter to marry black dirtbag

Post by Cornfed »

At least the traitor ruling class are following their own recipe for social decay by having their daughters marry dysgenics.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... juana.html
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

At 35 year's old, she is not exactly a prize herself. Also, average AW are apt to choose men for hedonistic purposes, not for good fathers and husbands.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

GEt a DAtE

Post by targetguy »

:cry: A lot of nice hard working people out there who are not on drugs and they have a tuff time even getting a date. I have seen a lot of miss matches out there and this seems to be a obvious one. Sometimes people have to learn the hard way on a lot of this and after a few divorces they may discover its better to find someone with good character.
no scammers
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

These guys may talk game, but they never can keep their daughters in line. I include Cheney's lesbian and my own father and sister. It's the saddest thing...
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

If I ever have children I would disown a daughter if she were to marry someone I did not approve or engaged in harlotry. The majority of society's elites when judged by their actions are of the lowest class. Look at the daughters of a majority of elites. They make sex tapes, act like whores, are spoiled, they're bitches, they have no morals, they are sluts, and get undeserved attention just because of the family name. Then instead of being disowned to protect the family name from dishonor, they are welcomed back by their parents and family.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Tsar wrote:If I ever have children I would disown a daughter if she were to marry someone I did not approve or engaged in harlotry. The majority of society's elites when judged by their actions are of the lowest class. Look at the daughters of a majority of elites. They make sex tapes, act like whores, are spoiled, they're bitches, they have no morals, they are sluts, and get undeserved attention just because of the family name. Then instead of being disowned to protect the family name from dishonor, they are welcomed back by their parents and family.
Kim Kardashian (her father was a popular lawyer I think)
Miley Cyrus (daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus)
Bobbi Christina Brown (daughter of two drug fiends and an attn. whore herself - bad-boy-loving)
and the list goes on 'til the break of dawn.
Brazor
Freshman Poster

Post by Brazor »

I can only imagine the shame and embarrassment the parents must feel at their whore daughter choosing to marry this black lowlife. So typical of America's white women to disgrace themselves with clownish black males.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Brazor wrote:I can only imagine the shame and embarrassment the parents must feel at their whore daughter choosing to marry this black lowlife. So typical of America's white women to disgrace themselves with clownish black males.
They clearly lost the capacity to feel shame and embarrassment a long time ago.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Exactly Cornfed! That's called the overton window. Those with slightly more traditional views are utterly demonized as regressive, but end of the day they're only where the liberals were five years ago. Guys like us who hold views popular in, say, the 1700s are looked at as completely insane.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
Brazor wrote:I can only imagine the shame and embarrassment the parents must feel at their whore daughter choosing to marry this black lowlife. So typical of America's white women to disgrace themselves with clownish black males.
They clearly lost the capacity to feel shame and embarrassment a long time ago.
Most whores, especially Western Whores have no shame. Western whores don't know the meaning of honor. Manginas who would accept whores also have no shame and don't care about dishonoring their name. In the past when a man married a whore it was a great dishonor. Families would disown their sons for marrying a whore. Brides wore white because white was a symbol of purity. Why do whores still wear white on their wedding days?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

No problem with whores, but I've a huge problem that the line between whore and marriage worthy has been so blurred. It's safer to assume they're all whores today. Feminism is in no way about choice.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I suppose you guys here are entitled to your opinion.

It does say something that she prefers lowlifes. You should ask yourself why she would ever need a good man? Every single reason to have a husband and father involved in the west has been removed by the state.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Doesn't grate on me nearly as much as seeing at the bottom of the article the bio data on the "investment banker" husbands of the daughters of Bush and Clinton, with their multi-million dollar property holdings in Manhattan. Our ruling class takes good care of their mouthpieces, along with their families.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Now, now, let's not jump to conclusions and assume this guy is a total dead beat. I read the full article and it shows that he works in construction and owns a $330k house. Sounds like a reasonably normal, successful man to me. If he does weed, so what? There are plenty of people who smoke weed and are otherwise normal, harmless, productive citizens with families and good jobs. If this daughter of a wealthy politician wants to marry him, that's her perogative. I couldn't care less.