Solutions to the North Korea Crisis?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Solutions to the North Korea Crisis?

Post by Will N. Dowd »

OK, so I as I'm sure pretty much everyone knows North Korea is causing all sorts of grief with it's threats and behaviour lately. Just today it is blocking South Koreans access to the shared industrial complex across the border. Whatever happens, North Korea is pretty much doomed. It will eventually collapse from the inside just like East Germany and the Soviet Union did, or it will be defeated in a war. It might be 5 10 or 50 years, but eventually Korea will re-unite as one.

They can't win a war against South Korea alone, let alone against South Korea and the USA, and maybe Japan too. Maybe even China will attack them from the North too. If they start the war or they don't, they simply can't win, they don't have the cash, food, fuel or resources. Yes they have a powerful army, but most people don't realize South Korea is much stronger in almost every category and they have backup resources the USA to help. NK knows that the only way to continue for as long as possible is not to go to war. But if they don't go to war, one day the sanctions, famine and dissent will get them and they will collapse.

I'm interested in other members suggestions in how to solve the current crisis peacefully or with force, obviously minimizing casualties on both sides. I think most North Korean soldiers would rather defect than fight, they just haven't been given a good enough chance to do so. If the border was open in a war I think you would see a large number of surrenders and defections.

My military solution would be wait for them to hold one of their mass military and political rallies in Pyongyang, and take them all out there with one strike before they knew what was happening. You can watch them on youtube, so I'm sure South Korea knows when they hold them and can strike them within minutes and chop the head off the chicken. The country would crumble fast.

Looking forward to other suggestions.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Solutions to the North Korea Crisis?

Post by zboy1 »

Will N. Dowd wrote:OK, so I as I'm sure pretty much everyone knows North Korea is causing all sorts of grief with it's threats and behaviour lately. Just today it is blocking South Koreans access to the shared industrial complex across the border. Whatever happens, North Korea is pretty much doomed. It will eventually collapse from the inside just like East Germany and the Soviet Union did, or it will be defeated in a war. It might be 5 10 or 50 years, but eventually Korea will re-unite as one.

They can't win a war against South Korea alone, let alone against South Korea and the USA, and maybe Japan too. Maybe even China will attack them from the North too. If they start the war or they don't, they simply can't win, they don't have the cash, food, fuel or resources. Yes they have a powerful army, but most people don't realize South Korea is much stronger in almost every category and they have backup resources the USA to help. NK knows that the only way to continue for as long as possible is not to go to war. But if they don't go to war, one day the sanctions, famine and dissent will get them and they will collapse.

I'm interested in other members suggestions in how to solve the current crisis peacefully or with force, obviously minimizing casualties on both sides. I think most North Korean soldiers would rather defect than fight, they just haven't been given a good enough chance to do so. If the border was open in a war I think you would see a large number of surrenders and defections.

My military solution would be wait for them to hold one of their mass military and political rallies in Pyongyang, and take them all out there with one strike before they knew what was happening. You can watch them on youtube, so I'm sure South Korea knows when they hold them and can strike them within minutes and chop the head off the chicken. The country would crumble fast.

Looking forward to other suggestions.
That would be an incredibly bad idea, Will. You're going to start WW3 using a tactic like that, and besides, North Korea is only bluffing with all this war talk; they do this all the time to gain attention from the West and ask for aid in return. Kim Jong Un is acting like a petulant dictator to gain the approval of the military in North Korea. He wants to look strong to the rest of the world; it's all an act. He's also not stupid enough to attack the U.S. because that would mean the end of the Communist regime in North Korea. What I would suggest is that we use the diplomatic approach--something Ron Paul has mentioned many times over the years--with all of our so called 'enemies' in the world, such as Iran, North Korea, and other countries where we have bad relations with. It couldn't hurt....
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

China needs some concessions for staying out of it. Maybe Japan could give it some islands or something. Although really China couldn't care less about North Korea. If the USA started something I very much doubt China would intervene.

The USA then need to get the B52's out and bomb the North into submission. Shouldn't take more than 3-4 days.

And if it all goes wrong, well the Chinese are already building air raid shelters...
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I just remembered what we really need. TEAM AMERICA WORLD POLICE!

At least China is getting more involved now, they have called for a meeting.

What would happened if SK offered free food to the NK border guards if they defect and surrender. I'd much rather live in SK than NK, and I'm sure they would too.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

You Goofball...

Post by buddy77 »

Will:

You pose a serious question. Then you make a goofy post about "team America world police.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

It takes some tension off the subject. I think everyone on Earth including me is having trouble sleeping now...It is a very scary situation and it is very hard to tell if NK is bluffing. I hope Korea is reunited peacefully asap so that the poor starving North Koreans can eat properly and get out of the prison camps.

I'm interested in peoples opinions on what should be done. I know sometimes civilians have the best solutions to avoiding war.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

North Korea is a puzzling case. Why is this regime being kept alive but only at a subsistence level? They have a bright, well organized population but no natural resources to speak of. Therefore if the US or China wanted them to be rich or collapse then either would be easy to arrange. Similarly, why was South Korea made wealthy?

I guess now would be a good time for an infantry war from South Korea's point of view in that they have a surplus of young men to sick on the enemy, including the first wave of my former students. I imagine they would make awesome soldiers.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Of you guys knew why all this was happening, you'd probably be able to sleep better. :)

Personally, I hope NKorea bombs the US to death, as well as all the UN/NATO bitches. There are many countries who can greatly damage the US, including Russia, China and Iran. I don't think Japan would enter into the fray, as they have enough problems with Fukushima. Their government has screwed up enough. Well, they're self-destructing anyway.

If anyone was going to legitimately attack the US, they wouldn't just attack locations blindly. The east and west coasts are the weakest areas, which are easily destroyed by a simple quake or tsunami, both of which are easily triggered. The US is especially vulnerable to food contanimation and droughts. I live in the midwest, which according to many disaster scenarios, won't be hit as hard as everywhere else.

However, you won't see anybody doing anything yet, as the tension is very thick. One wrong move, and the west will have an excuse to kill everyone in a foreign country. Even though the western governments have tried to provoke countries such as China into acting, with their drone strikes and radioactive material dropoffs in forbidden airspace, both of which are illegal and downright cowardly. I commend the military groups in the last few free countries in the world by keeping calm and planning for the worst. Once WW3 commences, each country will have a trump card they probably won't be afraid to use.

You guys read into Uganda's problem with the US? The whole Kony 2012 dumbness sounds like another bin Laden hoax. Just to get at those natural resources! So it'd be no surprise that the west would attack at the slightest excuse they can make. They're itching to, so they can take the attention of current events with the fed, as things are going to very bad financially.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

If someone threatens you with nuclear attacks, and then says they have approved them, what do you do? Wait for them to attack or take them out? They are moving missiles and have given until April 10th for all SK out of the shared industrial complex.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Will N. Dowd wrote:If someone threatens you with nuclear attacks, and then says they have approved them, what do you do? Wait for them to attack or take them out? They are moving missiles and have given until April 10th for all SK out of the shared industrial complex.
What would you do if a hyprocrite said "disarm your weapons!" while at the same time hoarding nuclear weapons of their own?

The only reaosn they're even armoring up, is because of the west. They're threatening worldwide security by manipulating the financial world, and in some cases killing people covertly with their microwave and harmonic weapons.

The UN, NATO, the British, Canadian and American and any other follower governments are ALL prepared to takeover via the NWO. They have many tricks up their sleeves, including psychotronic and occult weapons, to make sure this happens. This group of faggots are EVIL folks who have committed many atrocities over the years, such as illegally invading countries for natural resources and injecting a country's population or animals with man-made diseases like the bird flu and AIDS. Once these satanist bastards and their zombie soldiers(they're zombies because they follow any order, even if it means death or physical/mental torture) invade your country, they're gonna kill the leader for sure(and use you as a ritual sacrifice), kill any subordinates who don't agree with the NWO and turn the common people into sexual, medical and financial slaves. If I were in charge of missiles, I'd be gearing up for war too!

Most people don't know who their true enemy is and even fewer people know what's at stake for the winner. At least countries who enjoy and cherish freedom like Iran, China, Russia and North Korea know.