Women debate fat acceptance

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

lone_yakuza wrote:f***ing disgusting lazy landwhales.

Even severe thyroid problems are treatable. f***ing lazy fatass landwhale f***ing WHALES. I hate these people.
Check out these videos, afterwards you can either laugh .......... or vomit! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

These gross lazy disgusting pigs are making excuses to make themselves feel better. I understand that sometimes genetics can play a role in obesity but the majority of the time it's the laziness and eating habits that these people acquire. They do nothing about it and when they blow up to the size of an air balloon, they will then want people to accept it like it's normal and ok. It's not ok, it's disgusting and portrays a bad example to other people.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:f***ing disgusting lazy landwhales.

Even severe thyroid problems are treatable. f***ing lazy fatass landwhale f***ing WHALES. I hate these people.
Check out these videos, afterwards you can either laugh .......... or vomit! :lol:

I remember seeing these vids before and once again, they made me "laumit" (laugh and vomit at the same time) lol
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women debate fat acceptance

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a fat acceptance cringe compilation! :shock:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrWMitkz7J4[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Fat acceptance is death acceptance.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjE2p1xmrNA[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Feminists think they are being oppressed by society because healthy people are seen in a better light than overweight people are! :roll:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCIrBJExKr8[/youtube]

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Adama »

Renata wrote:no woman or man could be that fat & happy & contented about it... it's because they can't loose all the weight they're trying to find a way to live with it ... it's all just destructive; first the body then the mind.
They just prefer to shame men into dating them. Shame is power to evil people. They love heaping it upon others because they're filled with it for themselves. And they won't compromise or improve themselves. Their egos and selfish desires are too important, much more important than compromise. But they expect the man (their victim) to compromise for them. Men aren't allowed to have preferences and men certainly aren't allowed to say no.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Now we are being told by feminists that "obesity is beautiful." :roll:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpeQf7VFvkY[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This video address the downsides of the body positivity movement.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7id8Qut382s[/youtube]

tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Fat acceptance is immoral! Clearly there is something very wrong and the evil feminist dogma of fat acceptance is essentially giving up on a widespread degenerative illness. American women are known for being excessively medicated on all sorts of psychotropic drugs, this is not normal. The situation has gotten so bad in America guys are traveling to the ends of the Earth to find healthy emotionally stable women of normal weight, it is one of the reasons this forum exist.

This is not normal - "Why is everyone fat and stupid?"

http://mikhailapeterson.com/

Mikhaila Peterson's YouTube Channel

משה בן יצחק