A color-coded map of the world’s most and least emotional

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

A color-coded map of the world’s most and least emotional

Post by Mr S »

A color-coded map of the world’s most and least emotional countries

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wor ... countries/
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

my country is in grey, it must not have been surveyed ,... closest country in distance to mine is venezuela
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Why do the Anglo Sphere, man-hating countries rank higher in the more emotional categories? America, Canada, Australia, UK, and Sweden? I don't get it... Must be all the drama queens, party sluts, soap opera life-styles, and negative emotions.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

DistanceRunner
Freshman Poster

Post by DistanceRunner »

Tsar wrote:Why do the Anglo Sphere, man-hating countries rank higher in the more emotional categories? America, Canada, Australia, UK, and Sweden? I don't get it... Must be all the drama queens, party sluts, soap opera life-styles, and negative emotions.
True, we score above 54 with that. It appears as if the best countries (lower emotional-ness) are Belarus, Singapore, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Russia.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Hmmm. I did not think Malaysian were more emotional than North Americans, and Arabs being less emotional.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

lol

"The Philippines is the world’s most emotional country. It’s not even close; the heavily Catholic, Southeast Asian nation, a former colony of Spain and the U.S., scores well above second-ranked El Salvador. "
Fits my avatar perfectly. HEART!!!
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?