Poll: Majority of Americans Are Racist

Discuss news and current events around the world.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I love racism. That makes strangers even more difficult to trust, and you know how easy it is to get screwed by people. Backstabbing is habitual in stupid humans. Need to protect yourself.

I live in a very racist city, full of wageslave whites. I was once pursued by police because I was at a friend's house, simply smelling the flowers and looking at the birds! The old bitch next to his house thought I was a burglar. But, I have pale skin, so usually people don't give a f**k. This nosy, fossilized wageslave bitch KNEW what kind of person I was and made the hasty decision to call the police. When my friend told me this and got the police off my back, I made sure to get her back.

It was sweet finding out 2 of her nephews died in a motorcycle accident years later also. When I was being told the news, I turned my back and grinned like the Grinch had stolen everyone's christmas! Karma gave me a smile that day. :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
ladislav wrote:Nothing new- 51 % is actually pretty good for a country like the US and white people in it. That means that a hundred million whites are not prejudiced. How about measuring other races' racial prejudice?- again conspiciously missing. As usual.
Yes, I wonder how many blacks in america hate white people? Probably just as many as whites who hate blacks in the US. Why doesn't zboy1 ever come up with some videos on the racism that blacks have towards whites?

Apparently he thinks only whites can be racists. Zboy1 did you know that if a black person hates white people it is ALSO called racism?
Why am I being attacked for giving links to a news story? And btw, I've shown videos and news-links of racial incidents towards White's by minorities many times in the past. Just do a search for yourself and see....
You're not being attacked; you're being criticized. It wasn't like the criticism was trying to paint you into this caricature of a bigot. You have thicker skin than that, friend. And I mean friend in a very genuine way; you're one of my many of favorite posters here.
Thanks bro. Same here.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ladislav wrote:
Many Latin Americans aren't afraid to explicitly state their racial prejudices. In the U.S., middle-class Americans often go way out of their way to avoid race-related issues, but the U.S. is much more racially segregated than Latin America. The U.S. separates people according to strictly defined categories (same with Malaysia and many other former British colonies), whereas Latin American societies are based on fluid pyramid hierarchies with general characteristics that aren't strictly defined.
Latin America- unhidden weaker prejudice
Anglo America- hidden stronger prejudice

The US ( and Anglo world)- We don't care how high you get as long as you don't get too close. So you have all these multicultural professionals and politicians and a melting pot ( sort of) at work, in college- in anything official. But when it comes to social mingling, here you have walls and unspoken barriers that are very powerful. Total apartheid. Somewhat overcomeable with a lot of money if you spend a huge chunk of your life studying to be a doctor, a lawyer,etc.

Latin America and the Arab world ( and maybe E. Europe) We don't care how close you get as long as you don't get too high. Socially people mingle freely, make friends, laugh and live more or less together. Professionally there is a problem- undesirables are kept down- the darker, the harder to get into the gov't, as a head of big corporations, etc. Also overcomeable with a lot of money but the trick is how can you make money?

The Old World- Indigenous population discriminates against immigrants and their descendants and they are never considered part of the main stream even if lip service is done to the effect. Born there or not. Look at Turks, Arabs, Jews in Europe, Koreans in Japan, Chinese in Korea, etc.

The New World- immigrants and their descendants discriminate against the indigenous population ( the nerve!) ( and newly arrived immigrants) so, a Carlos Slim, a Lebanese can rise in business or a Vincente Fox ( a descendant of an Irish immigrant) can become president of Mexico. But Indians are kept down and treated like it is not even their country. Nasty shyt.

I remember talking to one Southerner and he told me that he did not want to mingle with blacks because : it was another culture. Now, in the US blacks have been turned into a virtual nationality with its culture and an ethnicity. In Latin America, it is just a color, and you are the same Honduran, Panamanian as anyone else. People will not say that you belong to a "different culture" . Same in Egypt. But they will discriminate against a darker person the same way they would discriminate against a shorter person.
You're preaching to the choir (i.e. me). Ya lo estoy consciente. When I had gone to Quibdo, Colombia (yes I'm blowing up spots, but I don't care for the city whatsoever!), it was literally a "SPANISH HARLEM" (i.e. in this context, a Black American Harlem in every way except the language was Choco dialect mixed with Spanish).

The "Harlemnites" of Quibdo weren't warm to me except one semi-BBW (she was "mad thick") and chocolate-as-fcuk. She smiled at me while she was cutting up coconut with her "macheta" (powerful gasho machete knife) like she wanted to have a baby with "gud hair" with me. She had spoken no English whatsoever so I know she doesn't know fcuk-all about the Mo'niques of the western world and stuff.

She kept saying, "No puedo, papi. Hay mi novio me 'ta mirando fijamente hacia el rincon" or something like that. Her boyfriend was keeping an eye on her from nearby around the corner. Nada had popped (not poo poo) off (i.e. nothing had occurred btwn. us).

But yeah.
Last edited by E_Irizarry on October 29th, 2012, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

AmericanInMexico wrote:My only reply is so what? If someone wants to be a racist let them.

I don't care if someone hates me for my race.
Always nice for a person from the dominant race to say he doesn't care and allows "others" to be racist even if they share their skin color, therein lies the problem.

So when I say "White People Are Racist" you don't take offense to that? You understand that I'm not talking about you specifically? Wow that's impressive unfortunately, the rest of the country doesn't function that way.

White People who are not racist have to be vigilant against White people who are, call them out on it, fire them from their jobs, banish them to less populated State, whatever it takes.

The problem with America is that its never adopted zero tolerance when it comes to this. They cop-out on "free speech". Well this hate speech, gets people killed, we've seen this play itself out over and over again.

Reason Magazine and other Libertarians would argue that you can't have "Thought Police" (Minority Report) and that outburst like Wade Michael Page are just Police actions. At least they don't say you can't monitor these people as they are monitored by Local Law Enforcement, NSA, Secret Services, CIA, FBI and Homeland Security.

Most of the time racist incidents are harmless, like shouting Nigger from a moving car. But other times, its deadly and I know you don't have to catalog all the incidents.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Jester wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:After living abroad as a black man, I have found the US to be the most race-baggage place I have visited. At the same time, America tries to put forth the image that it is harmonious and diverse.
OK, so Whites in Europe or Latin America are in your experience less distrusting of Blacks. OK, I believe you.

What about Blacks abroad? My experience - very limited - is that Blacks in some countries are less hostile to Whites than Blacks here. Less anger, even if they are poorer and less upwardly mobile. I.e., my theory is that race relations - both directions - here in the U.S. are particularly poisoned, and that folks overseas are of course racist and tribalist, out for themselves, but somewhat less doctrinaire, less about the "story", good or bad.

What is your experience?
Now that you mention Latin America, that region is pretty bad too, but for different reasons. Latin America labors under a color-caste system. Color hugely influences your class status there. However, they have less baggage about race than Americans.

Europe is the place where I feel free to be me. That is not to say racism does not exist there, but Europeans tend to take me as an individual, and not as a member of a monolithic group as in the states.

America pressures me to remain inside a box, but that does not happen elsewhere.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

C.J. wrote:I love racism. That makes strangers even more difficult to trust, and you know how easy it is to get screwed by people. Backstabbing is habitual in stupid humans. Need to protect yourself.

I live in a very racist city, full of wageslave whites. I was once pursued by police because I was at a friend's house, simply smelling the flowers and looking at the birds! The old bitch next to his house thought I was a burglar. But, I have pale skin, so usually people don't give a f**k. This nosy, fossilized wageslave bitch KNEW what kind of person I was and made the hasty decision to call the police. When my friend told me this and got the police off my back, I made sure to get her back.

It was sweet finding out 2 of her nephews died in a motorcycle accident years later also. When I was being told the news, I turned my back and grinned like the Grinch had stolen everyone's christmas! Karma gave me a smile that day. :D
Devious aren't we? Damn. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

White People who are not racist have to be vigilant against White people who are, call them out on it, fire them from their jobs, banish them to less populated State, whatever it takes.
And how about other non white people who are racist? Who is gonna call them out on it?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ladislav wrote:
And how about other non white people who are racist? Who is gonna call them out on it?
A lot of stateside Blacks are some of the most-bigoted people whom I have encountered. Especially if one is deemed as "light-skinned"/"high-yellow"; they drop the Jim-Crow-one-drop rule at a dime of a hat.

Most of the time they don't like it when I claim my Brazilian lineage over my supposedly stateside one. I tell them that if Blacks stateside had a community instead of a mere existence, then it would be easier to claim something that I'm not (i.e. I would claim that I'm Black and be proud of it although I'm not Black). And more people would want to make commerce with Blacks on all legal levels.

I have seen Latino-Americans (stateside Latinos) speak English to non-Latinos (or whom they perceive to be non-Latino or non-their-nationality) whom speak it very well with a non-Anglo accent. That's subliminally exhorting, "You're not one of my peoples so fcuk your bullsh*t attempt at trying to be down with me!".

A lot of stateside Asians act germophobic towards Blacks.

A lot of stateside Dominicans treat stateside Black as the new Haitians. ...but yet when you go to outside of STO DGO metro area at la RD, from what I heard, the most horribly-speaking-of-Spanish Black American man can still do fairly well at bat.

A lot of Italian women in NJ-NY-CT are becoming frustrated in that Italian men are becoming a thing of the past. ...so much that they feel they have to settle for Latino men now as the "closest thing to Italian".

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

djfourmoney wrote:White People who are not racist have to be vigilant against White people who are, call them out on it, fire them from their jobs, banish them to less populated State, whatever it takes.
You sound just like a feminist woman trying to get white-knighting manginas to get back at all the naughty men being mean to her by telling her the truth about herself. Same entitlement complex and everything. Consider yourself to be just like the black American women discussed here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The main problem this thread highlights is surely that 49% of white Americans have completely lost their common sense and instinct for self-preservation. The fact is that in the absence of violent suppression it is necessary to spend trillions bribing the black population to behave themselves - welfare, affirmative action jobs, university placements, scholarships, throwing even more money and privilege at them whenever they whine "das rasis" - you name it. And despite this they still commit lots of crime, stage flash mob attacks, wreck everything, ruin the schools and generally comport themselves like psychotic apes and turn the place into a worse version of Africa. That 49% of whites have their heads shoved so far up their asses that they aren't aware of this and don't see that there is some kind of general problem in cohabiting with blacks is really incredible and disturbing.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

eurobrat wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
ladislav wrote:
A lot of Italian women in NJ-NY-CT are becoming frustrated in that Italian men are becoming a thing of the past. ...so much that they feel they have to settle for Latino men now as the "closest thing to Italian".
Thing of the past huh? I'm glad to see how you really feel about me E_Irizarry....

:lol:
Stupid. Hahaha!

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

E_Irizarry wrote:Devious aren't we? Damn. LOL
I can't be a racist if I hate everybody, now can I? :D I think racism is necessary and a natural indicator of human unity, and I believe taking revenge on someone you think did you wrong makes the gods smile upon you.

That doesn't mean I like blatant hate crimes or racial stupidity, but at the same time if you ain't welcome get the hell out of dodge! It's why I don't live in NJ anymore. Spaniards and whites gave me grief, and I've never committed a crime in my life! And I'm glad I don't live there now! Sandy's giving the east coast hell. Lady Karma is working overtime! :D
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

No surprise.

America was built on white supremacy.

Skin color racism originated in America as well.

To those who say that there are racist blacks...you're right.

But no one including blacks would be racist had it not been for rich elite whites creating the concept of skin color.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Maker55 wrote:No surprise.

America was built on white supremacy.

Skin color racism originated in America as well.

To those who say that there are racist blacks...you're right.

But no one including blacks would be racist had it not been for rich elite whites creating the concept of skin color.
And creating the concept of "white ethnicity"- and by default a black ethnicity/nationality. No such tribes, ethnicities or nationalities existed where they came from.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!