3 men died in Colorado shooting protecting their girlfriends

Discuss news and current events around the world.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

victim mentality.

Post by OutWest »

green1976 wrote:They died for nothing.

They loose their life living in a fantasy where their gender is a second class citizen object.

Some millions of others guys are following them,only praying everyday to be somebody in their society and being something to their spoiled female vampire.
green1976 wrote:They died for nothing.

They loose their life living in a fantasy where their gender is a second class citizen object.

Some millions of others guys are following them,only praying everyday to be somebody in their society and being something to their spoiled female vampire.
Why all the whining about how these foolish men put down their lives for these likely undeserving women?
Sounds like a wah wah fest. Its pathetic really. Lord help us . Are there no f***ing troopers here? WTF?
I hear this kind of tone all over with the stuff I am reading stateside. How pathetic! Think about it!
Why in the hell would I or any two men with one nut between them be worried about whether they should throw their bodies over
some girls to take a bullet for them? I would have been too busy firing a hailstorm of hot lead to worry about some wench unless she was carrying my ammo. Then all the bitching over the whole country about it.

Rule # 1- Be prepared, be f***ing prepared!

Even "safe" parts of the US are deceptive. Random aggression/road rage crap can happen anytime.
I am not unusual within my associates. It's what we do. Given the random nature of violence/intimidation within
the US, when I am there I routinely carry. I mean almost always. Certainly when I go to public places of any sort, INCLUDING malls or theaters.

If you do not know how to use firearms, LEARN! I am fortunate to have a lot of experience in my past, but you can learn!
WTF? A bunch of pussies here? Be men, armor up!

I like revolvers, just my own preference, your taste may vary. My personal favorite when I am just wanting to carry one weapon
and I am not EXPECTING trouble, say like in a routine public place, Is a TAURUS ARMS TRACKER.
Like this one exactly in fact: http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/prod ... s_id/11880
It is formidable, and low profile for concealed carry. It shoots a 44 magnum load, I use really hot loads, with a 240g hallow point bullet.
It is a stainless gun with rubber grips. It is a bit unusual in that it is a 5 shot revolver instead of 6, which with a massive bullet like that, allows for a slimmer profile. Few things that I cannot settle with 5 rounds from a 44 magnum, but just in case, I always carry a few speed-loads. Most people can learn to be a good shot- it takes heart to make it happen in a crisis. There are certainly some better shots than I am out there, but at 50 yards or less, a shooter is not likely to last long with me- especially these shock and bully types. With anyone of my capability or better (and there are plenty who are) the Colorado shooter might have got off a few shots, but that is all.
Instinctively go into a combat crouch, two quick shots. Even with body armor on, two hits from a 44 mag will hurt the criminal, and if he still wants to shoot, you can go for a head shot or groin shot. Remember, very few of these kind of men are expecting immediate armed resistance! Surprise is on your side after he expects to slaughter people like sheep.

If you are not in urban settings, like the rural west in the USA, a good gun that will clear the road for you is a Ruger Redhawk Alaskan, shoots a 454 Casull round even bigger than a 44 mag.

Will stop an Alaskan brown bear charging you:

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2009 ... 54-casull/

You must be willing to resist!

Check out this old man: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eowwq1DV ... re=related
Quite obviously they are not minting so many like him anymore I guess.

I very much believe in peace. That is why I am prepared to enforce it. Peace, through superior firepower.

Outwest

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

Guys, if you are really worrying that much these 3 men who laid down their life to save their love will be soon forgotten, then make a plaque, statue or monument so that no one ever forgets their sacrifice and they don't become just another statistic.

I'd like to think that someone would do the same for one of my daughters. These guys are heroes and those women may indeed never know love like that again. Regardless of what you think of AW, in my book you do not scorn a widow, especially under these circumstances.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Post by samurai_panda »

Those were brave and good guys who died protecting the girls they loved and cared about. That's heroic to me.

Don't be mad because they got p***y while they were still alive and YOU didn't.

I'll stand up for them because they didn't run away like a coward. They died like bosses.

Haters get no respect. Only rape.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

noog wrote:Guys, if you are really worrying that much these 3 men who laid down their life to save their love will be soon forgotten, then make a plaque, statue or monument so that no one ever forgets their sacrifice and they don't become just another statistic.

I'd like to think that someone would do the same for one of my daughters. These guys are heroes and those women may indeed never know love like that again. Regardless of what you think of AW, in my book you do not scorn a widow, especially under these circumstances.
Who said we are worried?

We actually dont care, 3 less manginas which makes the world better

How many women sacraficed their lives to save their boyfriends?

how many women in history have laid down their lives to save a man?

theyre manginas just like you, who died for nothing and if you sacrafice your life

for some bullshot yank skank - we wont care either

ill use your plaque to wipe my ass - you mangina dickhead
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

FREEDOM1 wrote:
noog wrote:Guys, if you are really worrying that much these 3 men who laid down their life to save their love will be soon forgotten, then make a plaque, statue or monument so that no one ever forgets their sacrifice and they don't become just another statistic.

Who said we are worried?

We actually dont care, 3 less manginas which makes the world better

How many women sacraficed their lives to save their boyfriends?

theyre manginas just like you, who died for nothing and if you sacrafice your life

LOL...dead on. The guy sounds like some lady-boy waiting for his sex change operation.
Numbers of posters here sound about like that, so good to tell this man-skank to pack sand.
As I implied above, what is all this "die like man" bullshit? How about living like a man?

The reason I would have capped that jokers ass would have little to do with some BS nobility.
I came to watch a movie in that case, and some joker wants to turn my movie into murder reality TV?
Obviously, no respect. No doubt, he would get to firing my way, and there were children there as well.
Again, no respect. He gets death penalty for that, and has foolishly set himself up by carrying a gun and pointing it at "innocents".
Legally, I need no further justification for taking him out.

In addition to all the random manginas roaming on this forum by times, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the Batman shooter was a first rate mangina himself. They usually are. I notice they tried to hand the "Tea Party" ID on him, but once that was proven false, they clammed up about what his background was. I wonder why? LOL In reality he was some kind of lefty Occupy Wall Street pansy.

Outwest
Last edited by OutWest on July 27th, 2012, 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH! If I had an american bitch with me in the movie theatre, I'd use her as my shield, then I'd run to the media and say how she took the bullet for "LOVE!" I know that's what the 3 AW did to their boyfriends in Colorado. I wouldn't sacrifice myself for any bitch & AW don't have any other use for me than taking a bullet - God knows they can't cook or clean or keep their legs closed. I pray the next "terrorist" shooting happens at a women only hotel so lots of AW are killed. [This is hyperbole to show how men are "used" by women, I don't really want anyone killed, nor would I throw an AW in front of a shooter - LOL]
Last edited by polya on September 1st, 2012, 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

polya wrote:AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH! If I had an american bitch with me in the movie theatre, I'd use her as my shield, then I'd run to the media and say how she took the bullet for "LOVE!" I know that's what the 3 AW did to their boyfriends in Colorado. I wouldn't sacrifice myself for any bitch & AW don't have any other use for me than taking a bullet - God knows they can't cook or clean or keep their legs closed. I pray the next "terrorist" shooting happens at a women only hotel so lots of AW are killed. [This is hyperbole to show how men are "used" by women, I don't really want anyone killed, nor would I throw an AW in front of a shooter - LOL]
The only answer is not to be there and totally not to be with an American skank and similar.
The if situation where a guy wouldn't play the white knight is not even worth to be on the table...the only rational answer is not to partake in any matter where you have to be involved with a rotten p***y.

Those who live actually in the US and are fed up regarding females,should only concentrate in making money and going abroad.
Use your energy for that.

They should quit hating mantra for being more constructive as the conclusion is already done:"Don't waste your precious life in a toxic environment or you will be the real looser."

For me as i see and feel the stuff,Holmes is nothing more valuable than the people he killed and this people are nothing more valuable than him.
They are just folk who exist in their society and they should know that these killing spree are quit common in the US,so no need to put all these tears stuff around and make a big deal of it.

Does it make sense to cry over a blowned up car in Irak who will explode near me if i go there?
Does it make sense to make a drama because i got HIV f***ing all around Pattaya without condom?
These occurence are not coming from the moon,these realities are easily being spotted a mile away so this guy killing spree is nothing new and i don't see how a sane individual would get "surprised" by these.

It's not a new even worth discussing for an era,better to concentrate in more rewarding activities than a shooting spree in a movie theater.(yawn)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

FREEDOM1 wrote:How many women sacraficed their lives to save their boyfriends?

That's a good point, how many women throughout history have laid down their lives for the men they love? The answer, probably none.

American women see men as expendable. So if their boyfriend or husband dies trying to save them an American woman thinks to herself, "oh well, now I need to find me another man to take care of me."
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

The Americunts will be banging other guys at their FUNerals.

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Keep in mind that there were children shot in this massacre as well (namely the 3-month-old baby who was shot at point blank range). How many FEMALES (i.e. the child's mother) died protecting that 3-month-old baby from injury or possible death? Big "oops", Americunts.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

FREEDOM1 wrote:

Mangina? Get real. You don't know a damn thing about me.

While you continue on with your empty bigotry, I'll be raising my daughters to eventually find men of integrity and to treat them with loyalty and dignity, in spite of this f***ed up diva culture all around us. I call it unconditional love. You should try it sometime. And what exactly are you doing to address the problem?!

Believe me, I understand hatred and resentment toward women. But call American women on their shit, not call them all shit. If you misjudge or bully my daughters, then we will certainly have a problem.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Americunts will be banging other guys at their FUNer

Post by jamesbond »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Keep in mind that there were children shot in this massacre as well (namely the 3-month-old baby who was shot at point blank range). How many FEMALES (i.e. the child's mother) died protecting that 3-month-old baby from injury or possible death?
Your right, how many women in that shooting died protecting their children? The answer, not one.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
colibri
Freshman Poster

i dont get it

Post by colibri »

i followed the whole colorado tragedy , and i just red this sad article... what i dont understand is that u guys cant see or maybe u havent been in the situacion of loving someone that hard , yes perhaps these women are rotten like u say or maybe they arent.

But my questions is .

Would u sacrifice for the women u love ? (a non AW )

the survival instinct in humans is the most old and strongest one , doing this protecting action obviously do not comes from the brain , comes from the heart.

just my view... this is sad.
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: i dont get it

Post by zboy1 »

colibri wrote:i followed the whole colorado tragedy , and i just red this sad article... what i dont understand is that u guys cant see or maybe u havent been in the situacion of loving someone that hard , yes perhaps these women are rotten like u say or maybe they arent.

But my questions is .

Would u sacrifice for the women u love ? (a non AW )

the survival instinct in humans is the most old and strongest one , doing this protecting action obviously do not comes from the brain , comes from the heart.

just my view... this is sad.
Yes, I would sacrifice for a women that I truly loved, not for some ordinary skank on the street though.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: victim mentality.

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
Why all the whining about how these foolish men put down their lives for these likely undeserving women?
Sounds like a wah wah fest. Its pathetic really. Lord help us . Are there no f***ing troopers here? WTF?
I hear this kind of tone all over with the stuff I am reading stateside. How pathetic! Think about it!
Why in the hell would I or any two men with one nut between them be worried about whether they should throw their bodies over
some girls to take a bullet for them? I would have been too busy firing a hailstorm of hot lead to worry about some wench unless she was carrying my ammo. Then all the bitching over the whole country about it.

Rule # 1- Be prepared, be f***ing prepared!

Even "safe" parts of the US are deceptive. Random aggression/road rage crap can happen anytime.
I am not unusual within my associates. It's what we do. Given the random nature of violence/intimidation within
the US, when I am there I routinely carry. I mean almost always. Certainly when I go to public places of any sort, INCLUDING malls or theaters.

If you do not know how to use firearms, LEARN! I am fortunate to have a lot of experience in my past, but you can learn!
WTF? A bunch of pussies here? Be men, armor up!

I like revolvers, just my own preference, your taste may vary. My personal favorite when I am just wanting to carry one weapon
and I am not EXPECTING trouble, say like in a routine public place, Is a TAURUS ARMS TRACKER.
Like this one exactly in fact: http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/prod ... s_id/11880
It is formidable, and low profile for concealed carry. It shoots a 44 magnum load, I use really hot loads, with a 240g hallow point bullet.
It is a stainless gun with rubber grips. It is a bit unusual in that it is a 5 shot revolver instead of 6, which with a massive bullet like that, allows for a slimmer profile. Few things that I cannot settle with 5 rounds from a 44 magnum, but just in case, I always carry a few speed-loads. Most people can learn to be a good shot- it takes heart to make it happen in a crisis. There are certainly some better shots than I am out there, but at 50 yards or less, a shooter is not likely to last long with me- especially these shock and bully types. With anyone of my capability or better (and there are plenty who are) the Colorado shooter might have got off a few shots, but that is all.
Instinctively go into a combat crouch, two quick shots. Even with body armor on, two hits from a 44 mag will hurt the criminal, and if he still wants to shoot, you can go for a head shot or groin shot. Remember, very few of these kind of men are expecting immediate armed resistance! Surprise is on your side after he expects to slaughter people like sheep.

If you are not in urban settings, like the rural west in the USA, a good gun that will clear the road for you is a Ruger Redhawk Alaskan, shoots a 454 Casull round even bigger than a 44 mag.

Will stop an Alaskan brown bear charging you:

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2009 ... 54-casull/

You must be willing to resist!

Check out this old man: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eowwq1DV ... re=related
Quite obviously they are not minting so many like him anymore I guess.

I very much believe in peace. That is why I am prepared to enforce it. Peace, through superior firepower.

Outwest
"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God."

-Jesus of Nazareth, in his "Sermon on the Mount", as recorded in "The Gospel of Jesus Christ According to Matthew", chapter 5, verse 9.

Great post, btw.

Used to carry a snubnose hammerless 38, for easy draw from a fanny pack. Wasn't sure it would kill rioters, just maybe surprise them and ruin their night. But the short barrel big-calibers (mentioned in your link) make sense nowadays..... in case the offending party has taken zombie-cannibal drugs... or is wearing military body armor and needs the wind knocked out of him.

Saved your links for when I buy. Unless I get out of this freakin Matrix first.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

FREEDOM1 wrote:You should read some of the comments underneath the article - absolutely disgusting

it shows how america has the mangina mindset

These 3 manginas are dead due to cultural programming

these 3 chicks will find new boyfriends eventually

while these 3 manginas will be underground while there ex girlfriends are getting banged

i wonder who has benefitted here?
No man lives forever. Every man controls how he lives. Better to die a man than live in shame.

If a woman isn't worth protecting - don't date her.