Dark Knight Mass Murder

Discuss news and current events around the world.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Dark Knight Mass Murder

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hi Winston,
just last week I said that if we do not give men a path to justice we will see more Marc Lepines, George Sodinies, Anders Breviks.

We did not have to wait long. We actually created a BLOG on CAF just yesterday...and what do we get today...a PHD student committing mass murder.

I wonder how long it will be before the women figure out that shitting on men gets people dead.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/BLO ... urder.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

How about this instead,...what if this guy was a board member here? Bahahaha, Winston would cum in his pants to have happierabroad mentioned in news and tv all over the world. lol. Talking about exposure.lol. Winston, if I ever get a terminal diagnosis of any kind someday, Ill be sure to go out with a bang like this guy and Ill be sure to leave rants about how happier abroad made me do it. Bahahaha! Thatll be an extra $2,000 or more pocket change for ya each month as my parting gift to a good friend. :wink:
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Why is it that white males are never stereotyped as mass murderers or serial killers, when the vast majority of those kind of crimes are committed by them? How come whenever a Black, Asian, Hispanic, or Muslim person commits a crime, racist comments gets spewed and the whole race get tarred by the actions of a few? This is proof that White supremacy is very real.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK2hhlfK ... h_response[/youtube]

I agree with what the women in the video. Whites get away with all kinds of crimes, yet, minorities are always the one's portrayed in an negative and evil light. It pisses me off to be honest.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dark Knight Mass Murder

Post by zboy1 »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Hi Winston,
just last week I said that if we do not give men a path to justice we will see more Marc Lepines, George Sodinies, Anders Breviks.

We did not have to wait long. We actually created a BLOG on CAF just yesterday...and what do we get today...a PHD student committing mass murder.

I wonder how long it will be before the women figure out that shitting on men gets people dead.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/BLO ... urder.aspx
Yes, more and more angry men will lash out against society because of a wide range of reasons, but why is the U.S. the leader in these kinds of incidents? We lead the world in the number of psychopaths going nuts. Yes, these kinds of incidents happen in other countries--but no way in the amount that occurs in the United States. And I find it very suspicious that a week before Obama is set to sign the UN small arms treaty a guy in a disguise shows up and starts blasting people in a cinema!!!!!!

Dark Knight Massacre To Pass UN Gun Ban
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Dark Knight Mass Murder

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

zboy1 wrote:but why is the U.S. the leader in these kinds of incidents? We lead the world in the number of psychopaths going nuts.
One reason is that the US is the leader in shitting on men and you have guns but not universal carry which you should if you allow so many guns. You are also the leader in single mothers, leader in ritalin consumption I would bet....the leader in lots of bad things that then makes you the leader in shootings.

Lets not forget we have had three such shootings in Australia with only 22 million people....one of which is known to be the guvment and the other two suspected to be the guvment....they were done to disarm australians. Just google port arthur shooting if you want to know about it....a good friend of mine died there that day.

I think it was in brazil that you can take guns on planes...since that was allowed hijackings have all but stopped....no one commits a crime when every man around him has a gun on him.....no guns in a society is extremely dangerous because it means the only people who have guns is cops and criminals....No guns means almost certain guvment tyranny.

Having lots of guns but not allowed to have concealed carry everywhere is just asking for psychos to flip out. When this guy walked into the cinema he could be 99.9% sure no one else had a gun. If he was 110% sure 50% of the men in the cinema had a gun he would not have committed this crime.

Guns are good. Violence is good. The promise of deadly violence is what keeps us safe and free. This is why Switzerland is one of the lowest crime societies in the world.

EVERY man gas TWO guns.....and knows how to use them. If you break into a house in switzerland you KNOW the man has a gun and knows how to use it.....
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I wonder if this was some Illuminati sacrifice ritual. Maybe the "Dark Knight" has some Illuminati symbolic connotations?

It might explain why Heath Ledger suddenly died after filming the previous Dark Knight film, and why Brandon Lee died upon completion of "The Crow", which also contained scores of occult symbolism.

Very weird and freaky. But after seeing Mark Passio's lectures about Illuminati occult sacrifice rituals, you never know.

Could the shooter have been an MK-ULTRA mind controlled slave?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

He definitely could have been mind controlled by the Illuminati.

A number of Hollywood deaths of the past decade could have been part of a satanic ritual.

76 percent of the world's serial killers come from America.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

steve55 wrote:How about this instead,...what if this guy was a board member here? Bahahaha, Winston would cum in his pants to have happierabroad mentioned in news and tv all over the world. lol. Talking about exposure.lol. Winston, if I ever get a terminal diagnosis of any kind someday, Ill be sure to go out with a bang like this guy and Ill be sure to leave rants about how happier abroad made me do it. Bahahaha! Thatll be an extra $2,000 or more pocket change for ya each month as my parting gift to a good friend. :wink:

lol!
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston wrote:I wonder if this was some Illuminati sacrifice ritual. Maybe the "Dark Knight" has some Illuminati symbolic connotations?

It might explain why Heath Ledger suddenly died after filming the previous Dark Knight film, and why Brandon Lee died upon completion of "The Crow", which also contained scores of occult symbolism.

Very weird and freaky. But after seeing Mark Passio's lectures about Illuminati occult sacrifice rituals, you never know.

Sure smells like a false-flag attack to me! I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing was cooked up by the feds to begin the disarming of the citizens of this country with anti-gun legislation, and to prepare for the UN Treaty of Arms, which will keep private guns out of the reach of American citizens,

UN to disarm the American people
http://www.hangthebankers.com/un-plan-t ... an-people/
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

zboy1 wrote:Why is it that white males are never stereotyped as mass murderers or serial killers, when the vast majority of those kind of crimes are committed by them? How come whenever a Black, Asian, Hispanic, or Muslim person commits a crime, racist comments gets spewed and the whole race get tarred by the actions of a few? This is proof that White supremacy is very real.

I agree with what the women in the video. Whites get away with all kinds of crimes, yet, minorities are always the one's portrayed in an negative and evil light. It pisses me off to be honest.
ARE YOU f***ing SERIOUS?

White males ARE portrayed as serial killers. For Christ sakes, when the Sniper killers were killing in 2002 in Washington they escaped a police net because THEY WERE BLACK. They were only looking for crackers. I was so f***ing happy they were black for the simple reason that maybe I would not have to keep hearing this bullshit about white serial killers. Do blacks want to talk about who commits MOST murders? Of course its them. Not whitey.

You have it completely f***ing backwards.
Black comedians always make jokes about how crazy white males are, serial killers, school rampage shootings etc.

I truly don't know what universe you live in but since blacks generally never take responsibility for there own issues, what else would I expect.

The issue is about what is it about America causing people to go nuts not the race of these killers.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Winston wrote:

I got to hand it to you, Winston, for knowing about MK-ULTRA.

Without question, DO NOT TRUST THE US GOVERNMENT ABOUT ANYTHING.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

TRADER1972 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Why is it that white males are never stereotyped as mass murderers or serial killers, when the vast majority of those kind of crimes are committed by them? How come whenever a Black, Asian, Hispanic, or Muslim person commits a crime, racist comments gets spewed and the whole race get tarred by the actions of a few? This is proof that White supremacy is very real.

ARE YOU f***ing SERIOUS?

White males ARE portrayed as serial killers. For Christ sakes, when the Sniper killers were killing in 2002 in Washington they escaped a police net because THEY WERE BLACK. They were only looking for crackers. I was so f***ing happy they were black for the simple reason that maybe I would not have to keep hearing this bullshit about white serial killers. Do blacks want to talk about who commits MOST murders? Of course its them. Not whitey.

You have it completely f***ing backwards.
Black comedians always make jokes about how crazy white males are, serial killers, school rampage shootings etc.

I truly don't know what universe you live in but since blacks generally never take responsibility for there own issues, what else would I expect.

The issue is about what is it about America causing people to go nuts not the race of these killers.
TRADER, my good man, look at the dumb Americunt who's making the video... now refer to my signature... Yep. Case closed. A coonish, dumb American black female makes an ignorant video about the skin color of the shooter, not the tragedy of 12 innocent people killed, but the skin color of one man and why ALL people of his skin color are not judged for his action. Do you see now why even black men like myself wont touch black females with a 10-foot pole? Is it starting to kick in why today's black females are statistically the least desired women on earth? This video is disgusting and full of fail. Why doesn't the uploader utilize her time better and ask about the 99% of today's black females who speak in ebonics, or who act ghetto, or who fry/perm their hair in hopes of looking like white women? Today's black females embarrass the hell out of us (black people).
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

What about Charles Ng?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

TRADER1972 wrote:For Christ sakes, when the Sniper killers were killing in 2002 in Washington they escaped a police net because THEY WERE BLACK. They were only looking for crackers.

I forget his name (Wayne something?) but this child-killer got away with it for a while for the same reason, back in 1980's Atlanta. People assumed the killer was White.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1 ... 444,953357
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Jester wrote:
TRADER1972 wrote:For Christ sakes, when the Sniper killers were killing in 2002 in Washington they escaped a police net because THEY WERE BLACK. They were only looking for crackers.

I forget his name (Wayne something?) but this child-killer got away with it for a while for the same reason, back in 1980's Atlanta. People assumed the killer was White.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1 ... 444,953357
Yeah, I forgot him too. Wayne Williams.

Also everyone has heard of Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer but I bet less than 5% have heard of Coral Eugene Watts, a black man who is killed 80-100 people.