Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Batman Dark Night rises mass shooting in Colorado

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4606
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Batman Dark Night rises mass shooting in Colorado

Post by zboy1 » July 20th, 2012, 12:56 pm

14 dead, 50 wounded in shooting at Colorado theater, police chief says
http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/20/us/colora ... ?hpt=hp_t1
A heavily armed gunman killed at least 14 people and wounded 50 more during an early Friday morning screening of the new Batman movie at an Aurora, Colorado, theater, police Chief Dan Oates told reporters.

Police arrested a man believed to be the shooter in a rear parking lot of the theater, Frank Fania, a police spokesman, told CNN. The suspect was not immediately identified, though Fania said he was believed to be in his early 20s.

"He did not resist. He did not put up a fight," Fania said. Police seized a rifle and a handgun from the suspect, and another gun was found in the theater, he said.
BBC report


Actual footage from passerby outside the cinema




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » July 20th, 2012, 6:32 pm

using System;
using System.Net.Reflection;
using System.UI.Web.WebControls;
using HappierAbroad.Web.Members;
using HappierAbroad.EncrytoUser;

class AmericaGoingToHellInAHandbasket
{
#declaration_section
HappierAbroadUser user;
string userLoginName = user.LoginName.Trim();
public void AddEventHandler_E_IrizarryChimedIn (s,e);
#endof declaration_section

void static Main(string args[])
{
try{
user = new HappierAbroadUser("E_Irizarry",
EncrytoUserLogOn.DeserializeHashCodeDelegate(),
EncrytoEnumValue, DecryptoEnumValue);

// I hardcoded myself in so f**k it!
user.OnLogon += AddEventHandler_E_IrizarryChimedIn;
}
catch (BadHappierAbroadThreadException bhate){
System.Web.Server webServer = bhate.WebServer;
webServer.LogMessage(userLoginName + " is
showing his ass!");
}
finally
{
user.Dispose(userLoginName);
user = null;
}
}

public void AddEventHandler_E_IrizarryChimedIn
(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder();
sb.Append("<p>THIS IS BULLSHIT. This is just an example of more shit hitting the fan and the wall that's behind it!!
The British and Aussies seemingly are frowning upon this!!</p>");
gridView1.InnerHTML = sb;
}
}
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Post by publicduende » July 20th, 2012, 6:45 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:snip ASP.NET code
Hadn't it been a reply to the umpteenth horrific act of social self-mutilation, I would have found it mildly funny. As your makeshift server seems to say, it does indeed taste like a crumble of soon-out-of-the-oven Apocalypse pie.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27710
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » July 21st, 2012, 1:12 am

E_Irizarry wrote:using System;
using System.Net.Reflection;
using System.UI.Web.WebControls;
using HappierAbroad.Web.Members;
using HappierAbroad.EncrytoUser;

class AmericaGoingToHellInAHandbasket
{
#declaration_section
HappierAbroadUser user;
string userLoginName = user.LoginName.Trim();
public void AddEventHandler_E_IrizarryChimedIn (s,e);
#endof declaration_section

void static Main(string args[])
{
try{
user = new HappierAbroadUser("E_Irizarry",
EncrytoUserLogOn.DeserializeHashCodeDelegate(),
EncrytoEnumValue, DecryptoEnumValue);

// I hardcoded myself in so f**k it!
user.OnLogon += AddEventHandler_E_IrizarryChimedIn;
}
catch (BadHappierAbroadThreadException bhate){
System.Web.Server webServer = bhate.WebServer;
webServer.LogMessage(userLoginName + " is
showing his ass!");
}
finally
{
user.Dispose(userLoginName);
user = null;
}
}

public void AddEventHandler_E_IrizarryChimedIn
(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder();
sb.Append("<p>THIS IS BULLSHIT. This is just an example of more shit hitting the fan and the wall that's behind it!!
The British and Aussies seemingly are frowning upon this!!</p>");
gridView1.InnerHTML = sb;
}
}
WTF is that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27710
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » July 21st, 2012, 1:14 am

I wonder if this was some Illuminati sacrifice ritual. Maybe the "Dark Knight" has some Illuminati symbolic connotations?

It might explain why Heath Ledger suddenly died after filming the previous Dark Knight film, and why Brandon Lee died upon completion of "The Crow", which also contained scores of occult symbolism.

Very weird and freaky. But after seeing Mark Passio's lectures about Illuminati occult sacrifice rituals, you never know.

Could the shooter have been an MK-ULTRA mind controlled slave?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » July 21st, 2012, 1:49 am

It's the code-behind for ASP.NET written in C-sharp. But my meat of my posts are in the "sb.Append(...)" part at all times!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27710
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » July 21st, 2012, 1:55 am

E_Irizarry wrote:It's the code-behind for ASP.NET written in C-sharp. But my meat of my posts are in the "sb.Append(...)" part at all times!!
But why did you write it though? What does it mean? I can't make out anything from it.

Are you a computer programmer? Where did you learn that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » July 21st, 2012, 4:38 pm

Winston wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:It's the code-behind for ASP.NET written in C-sharp. But my meat of my posts are in the "sb.Append(...)" part at all times!!
But why did you write it though? What does it mean? I can't make out anything from it.

Are you a computer programmer? Where did you learn that?
You really don't follow my posts. I am SharePoint 2010 Application Development certified. I'm officially a Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD). I'm also ASP.NET 4.0 certified. All acquired within the last 2 months. :o)

Yes I wrote that piece of code myself; I didn't invent the elements of the code, but I wrote the code. I take what's already recognized by the CLR of dot NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0 (haven't worked with 4.5 yet) and write it to make sense.

I write it because I was bored with old style of writing my posts.

If you could make out what I said, I would be out of a job more than likely. ROTLMAO!

Just read what it says in the sb.Append() section and that's what I say in my post okay.

There's no such as a static Main in an ASP.NET page. I'm surprised nobody had pointed that out yet. LOL! Page_Load yes, but not a static Main function!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Post by publicduende » July 21st, 2012, 7:07 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
Winston wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:It's the code-behind for ASP.NET written in C-sharp. But my meat of my posts are in the "sb.Append(...)" part at all times!!
But why did you write it though? What does it mean? I can't make out anything from it.

Are you a computer programmer? Where did you learn that?
You really don't follow my posts. I am SharePoint 2010 Application Development certified. I'm officially a Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD). I'm also ASP.NET 4.0 certified. All acquired within the last 2 months. :o)

Yes I wrote that piece of code myself; I didn't invent the elements of the code, but I wrote the code. I take what's already recognized by the CLR of dot NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0 (haven't worked with 4.5 yet) and write it to make sense.

I write it because I was bored with old style of writing my posts.

If you could make out what I said, I would be out of a job more than likely. ROTLMAO!

Just read what it says in the sb.Append() section and that's what I say in my post okay.

There's no such as a static Main in an ASP.NET page. I'm surprised nobody had pointed that out yet. LOL! Page_Load yes, but not a static Main function!
OK I'm officially impressed about your coding skills, man :) All in all it's the first time I see some C# posted on this forum. Not that it will help you, me or anyone else date hotter girls. The few times I mentioned my dates that "I do C#" they thought I was talking about my Lasik eye surgery.
Last edited by publicduende on July 21st, 2012, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Post by publicduende » July 21st, 2012, 7:10 pm

By the way on the Batman shooting, I agree with Alex Jones. Whether it was a proper false flag or they used a mind-altered dummy, they will be indeed using this to push a weapon ban on all ordinary (eg non gangster or black market shopping) US citizens. An armed sheeple is still more dangerous than an unarmed one, especially when the very basics of personal freedoms will be taken away.

fightforlove
Junior Poster
Posts: 538
Joined: June 3rd, 2012, 10:41 pm
Location: Somewhere Near Chicago

Post by fightforlove » July 26th, 2012, 11:41 pm

We went to see Batman this week and my friend brought his gun with him, just in case some douche decided to copykat.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “News and Current Events”