Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce

Post by jamesbond »

Kobe Bryant's wife Vanessa, filed for divorce today December 16 citing "irreconcilable differences." Kobe is worth 360 million dollars and he DID NOT have a prenuptial agreement with his wife, which means she is intitled to half of his net worth! :shock:

They have been married for 10 years which in California means that he may have to pay her alimony for the rest of his life! In addition, they have two small children, so he will have to pay child support.

You can read the full story here.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_d ... ba-wp11952
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Let's break down Kobe's divorce settlement into numbers the average whoremonger can comprehend.

Kobe's wife gets $180 million

In Asia, the average hooker costs $25, $180 million buys 7,200,000 hookers!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Kobe, gave his wife a $4 million ring the last he cheated on her which buys another 160,000 hookers for a grand total of
7,360,000 Asian hookers!

http://articles.sfgate.com/2003-08-08/e ... ssa-bryant
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Kobe=Idiot

^ Ok, that's mean. What a shame nobody was looking out for him.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Random comments:

"The wife stayed with him long enough to reach the 10 year mark at which point she is eligible for alimony payments (about 40% of Kobe's income) for the rest of her life.

Shrewd."

"The marriage has been over for years. She was just waiting for the full tens years to pass so she could get her max settlement. Message to men. Don't ever think for a second a woman has forgiven an infidelity. It is never forgiven or forgotten."

"Why the fruck did he get married in the first place? Idiot."

"Its great to be a beatiful woman in California. You hook up with a wealthy business man or a famous athlete and just watch that bank account grow. You lay back and be a "Responsible wife", then when the time is right you file for divorce because your husband is such an awful person, you take half of everything he has made and go out and do whatever you want from that time forward. Ahhhhwww, California, California.
Wow- what a way to become a millionaire, sucking off of someone else's success."
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

what an idiot ! what's wrong with men today ?
hello
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Tiger Woods got raked over the coals as well. What i'm seeing is that for athletes the biggest achilles heel seems to be women and relationships.

Actors and the type seem to be much smarter about these things. They tend to date/marry women who are just as successful and famous. That way the 50% rule doesn't screw you as much when things go downhill as they always do with many of these women.

An athlete should just f**k around and have a lot of mistresses outside the U.S. Having kids out of wedlock and supporting them with your massive bankroll is much smarter than getting married and legally obligated to parcel out half of your wealth to some scheming cunt.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Prenup people, Prenup! Why is that so hard to understand for these celebrities???
odbo
Veteran Poster

Hot wife!

Post by odbo »

Vanessa Bryant

Typical stuck up perma-scowl bitch expression, but still fun to look at. And reminds me of Desiree-Elyda Villalobos

http://vimeo.com/12740360
0:17 - 0:22 :shock:

GOAL!!!! :D
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Check out this video regarding Kobe and his wife's divorce.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBJPZTds ... AAAAHgADAA[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

zboy1 wrote:Prenup people, Prenup! Why is that so hard to understand for these celebrities???
Yes but even prenups are not iron clad. The judge could throw the prenup out for various reasons. You could put all your assests in a blind trust like Mark Davis did before he got married to Anna.

I think putting everything you have in a blind trust along with a prenup is the best course of action to take before you get married.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

What men should try to get through their heads is that women have no concept of love, loyalty, duty, integrity or anything like that. These are inherently masculine concepts. A marriage is simply a business arrangement for them. They are looking to maximize their short to medium term tangible advantages. Since in most cases these advantages can be measured in terms of money, it should be possible to do a simple arithmetical calculation to work out whether your wife is likely to divorce you on a given day. A man who wants to stay married has to conduct his affairs so that he is more valuable as a husband than he is divorced or dead. Incidentally, while I would never advocate breaking any real law, it astonishes me that there isn't a cottage industry devoted to having these parasitical whores killed in the West in the way there is in Russia and elsewhere. That would be a vastly cheaper solution in many cases.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

I couldn't care less, what does this have to do with feminism ? It's common practice everywhere. People who made a fortune in sports, TV or anything that doesn't require much brains have always made poor choices in terms of women. Once you become too wealthy it actually becomes harder to meet quality women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

they are staying together, kudos to kobe
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
targetguy
Freshman Poster

prison would have been better

Post by targetguy »

8) From what i read he raped some gal in a motel and must have paid her to keep quiet isntead of prison time. So i dont feel sorry for this clown at all. Also while california has one of the nations highest unemployment all they can talk about on the news is laker basketball. As far as i am concerned the state of california got what it deserved and prison would have been better for kobe.
no scammers