Woman guilty of murder for injecting silicone in man's penis

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Woman guilty of murder for injecting silicone in man's penis

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a disturbing story where a woman is found guilty of murder for injecting silicone in a man's penis. "Authorities have filed homicide charges against a woman after she allegedly administered a silicone injection into the penis of a 22-year-old man, who suffered a fatal blood clot."

The victim, who died in May, had been seeking a penis enhancement, authorities said today.

"Kasia Rivera, 34, of East Orange, was arrested today on manslaughter charges and unauthorized practice of medicine in the death of Justin Street, the Essex County Prosecutor’s Office said. Street, also of East Orange, died May 6, the day after he went to Rivera’s home, where she gave him the injection, authorities said."

"The medical examiner determined the cause of death as silicone embolism as a result of the injection, the prosecutor’s office said."

"Street’s death was ruled a homicide and Rivera was arrested after an investigation by the prosecutor’s office, with assistance of the East Orange Police Department. Rivera's bail was set at $75,000."

Here is the complete story:

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/1 ... death.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Woman guilty of murder for injecting silicone in man's penis

Post by jamesbond »

Women murdering men in bizarre ways is becoming more common in the United States. No wonder why the marriage rates are declining and MGTOW is becoming more popular in America. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Woman guilty of murder for injecting silicone in man's penis

Post by MrMan »

It says 'manslaughter', not 'murder.'

Beware. If you do dangerous, kinky stuff in the bedroom and kill someone you can be charged with manslaughter.