Woman in Florida guilty of trying to set her husband on fire

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Woman in Florida guilty of trying to set her husband on fire

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a disturbing story of a woman in Florida who tried to set her husband on fire while he was sleeping. Her motive for trying to kill him was she wanted to get his life insurance money. This was the second time in a four month period that she tried to kill him. Here is the full story.

http://news.yahoo.com/woman-guilty-tryi ... 22463.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Jesus these women are sick in the head. Again another reason not marry AW

They might set you on fire for insurance money
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

well-informed wrote:Jesus these women are sick in the head. Again another reason not marry AW

They might set you on fire for insurance money
There are news stories all the time about women either murdering their husbands or children and the thing is, women on average in the US get a lesser prison sentence than men and sometimes the woman will get no prison time if she can convince the jury that she had "Postpartum depression" or was "abused as a child."

Of course men can't use those kind of excuses, only women can for some reason! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."