A woman in America trying to become fattest in the world

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

A woman in America trying to become fattest in the world

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting story where a woman in Arizona is trying to get to 1,600 pounds and therefore making her the fattest person in the world. She eat's 20,000 calories a day and her family is proud of her and is encouraging her to break the record and become the fattest person in the world! :shock:

She said "I want to break the stigma that being fat is a bad thing, I remind other fat people that it is OK for them to be that way."

Here is the full story along with the photos of this morbidly obese woman! :shock:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... izing.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: A woman in America trying to become fattest in the world

Post by pete98146 »

jamesbond wrote: She said "I want to break the stigma that being fat is a bad thing, I remind other fat people that it is OK for them to be that way."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... izing.html
Thanks Jamesbond for the post. Stuff like this is absolutely absurd! This is just another attempt PC attempt to justify being a fat slob is a-ok! Meanwhile everybody's medical insurance rates climb thru the roof because self control is thrown out the window. Hey I'm OK, You're OK....every child is a winner.

I'm rolling my eyes in disbelief.