A woman in America trying to become fattest in the world

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

A woman in America trying to become fattest in the world

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting story where a woman in Arizona is trying to get to 1,600 pounds and therefore making her the fattest person in the world. She eat's 20,000 calories a day and her family is proud of her and is encouraging her to break the record and become the fattest person in the world! :shock:

She said "I want to break the stigma that being fat is a bad thing, I remind other fat people that it is OK for them to be that way."

Here is the full story along with the photos of this morbidly obese woman! :shock:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... izing.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: A woman in America trying to become fattest in the world

Post by pete98146 »

jamesbond wrote: She said "I want to break the stigma that being fat is a bad thing, I remind other fat people that it is OK for them to be that way."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... izing.html
Thanks Jamesbond for the post. Stuff like this is absolutely absurd! This is just another attempt PC attempt to justify being a fat slob is a-ok! Meanwhile everybody's medical insurance rates climb thru the roof because self control is thrown out the window. Hey I'm OK, You're OK....every child is a winner.

I'm rolling my eyes in disbelief.