Russia's Invasion of Ukraine, aka "Putin's Special Operation"

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Russia's invasion of Ukraine has begun!

Post by Winston »

Coach Red Pill explains the background situation that led to the Ukraine invasion.

I don't get something. Why does NATO need Ukraine to place nuclear missiles on it to aim at Russia? Why wouldn't they just use the Baltic States or Eastern Europe to place nuclear missiles on?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
February 27th, 2022, 6:12 pm
Coach Red Pill explains the background situation that led to the Ukraine invasion.

I don't get something. Why does NATO need Ukraine to place nuclear missiles on it to aim at Russia? Why wouldn't they just use the Baltic States or Eastern Europe to place nuclear missiles on?
That would be a bone of contention as well, as it is for the missile silos NATO has placed in Poland and Romania. Putin has been saying for years in no uncertain terms that they must be removed. Whether this ultimately becomes another red line and Russia eventually takes them out remains to be seen.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Live coverage of the Ukraine conflict from a China English news channel called CGTN.

Panel discussion on CGTN about Russia's endgame objectives. Very neutral, unlike the Western media.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something. Why does the western media and governments keep saying to arm Ukraine as though it were a virtue? Arming them only prolongs the war and increases casualties. Ending the war sooner reduces casualties. Doesnt the western media and governments care about saving lives? Isn't saving lives more important than winning?

Why is western media so upside down and so borg like in its hive mind? Are we allowed to disagree with the western media? If not how are they representatives of freedom?

Whoever wins there is always a gulf between rich and poor regardless of which government is in charge. No real difference. Its all hype.

Also why does western media act as though the Ukrainians are righteous and virtuous? The scams in Ukraine exceed Russia almost. A higher percentage of Ukraine women rip off western men than in Russia even. That's not virtuous at all. Yet the western media treats them as holy saints. Go figure.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Russian foreign minister lady exposes the hypocrisy and double standards of the western powers. Very eloquent.

https://youtu.be/KnHEk1VAyjk

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Updates:

A Russian convoy 40+ miles long is heading to Kyiv. Wow it looks like Kyiv is f***ed.

Belarus is preparing to send its army to invade Ukraine too. Dang.

Something disturbing i saw on the news. The Ukraine border will not let foreign men leave unless they pay 500 dollars fee. Thats really corrupt and greedy. Why doesn't the US media condemn that? Foreign men has no business staying there is they don't want to. If Zelensky was freedom loving why would he allow this and why would he force all Ukrainian men to stay behind? The Western media should condemn that.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 5:11 pm
Updates:

A Russian convoy 40+ miles long is heading to Kyiv. Wow it looks like Kyiv is f***ed.

Something disturbing i saw on the news. The Ukraine border will not let foreign men leave unless they pay 500 dollars fee. Thats really corrupt and greedy. Why doesn't the US media condemn that? Foreign men has no business staying there is they don't want to. If Zelensky was freedom loving why would he allow this and why would he force all Ukrainian men to stay behind? The Western media should condemn that.
They are trying to start WW 3 IMO. I don't think it is going to work, the surveillance grid they have built world wide may be backfiring on them. They want a big war to depopulate and cover their tracks the best they can in the process.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So we seem pretty much agreed. The war may all be a scam by the evil globalist regime, but taken on its face we are with the Russians all the way.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Winston wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 3:29 am
I don't understand something. Why does the western media and governments keep saying to arm Ukraine as though it were a virtue? Arming them only prolongs the war and increases casualties. Ending the war sooner reduces casualties. Doesnt the western media and governments care about saving lives? Isn't saving lives more important than winning?

Why is western media so upside down and so borg like in its hive mind? Are we allowed to disagree with the western media? If not how are they representatives of freedom?

Whoever wins there is always a gulf between rich and poor regardless of which government is in charge. No real difference. Its all hype.

Also why does western media act as though the Ukrainians are righteous and virtuous? The scams in Ukraine exceed Russia almost. A higher percentage of Ukraine women rip off western men than in Russia even. That's not virtuous at all. Yet the western media treats them as holy saints. Go figure.
I think this whole whole thing is mostly a spiritual battle. The West, and other countries as well have all gone with the faggot, tranny and fairy tale gender agenda. They love pushing this stuff on the kids. They love their abortions. They hate God. Their governments are run by Satanic, child raping globalists. They’re all in on every globalist scam, whether it be the mass vaccinations, climate change agenda, great reset etc, Russia doesn’t want this evil crap in their country. Russia went through extreme communism and atheism, and now they want nothing to do with that. They’re not buying into this multiculturalism crap and this self-hating whitey crap as well. The list goes on. This is why the Western leaders and the average leftist piece of shit hates Putin and the Russians. But these same hypocritical sacks of shit, will do insane levels of business and trade with China, let them steal our military tech, sleep with their spies(Eric Swalwell) kiss the CCP’s ass, edit films for them, edit video games for them, edit social media postings for them, keep quiet about the genocides, political persecution, and tyranny that China imposes on so many people.

Then there’s the obvious stuff like the U.S. and NATO sending billions of dollars worth of weapons to Ukraine, propping up deep state stooges, and acting aggressive with military maneuvers and rhetoric over the years. There’s probably a whole bunch of deeper reasons as well. Things that we will probably never know. I’m sure Putin has his reasons. I’m not saying that the war is fantastic, obviously there’s always terrible cruelty and tragedies in war. But sometimes war is inevitable.

It’s also very telling the kinds of globalist scum and evil sacks of shit that are backing Ukraine right now.

Ukrainian MP says they’re fighting for the New World Order https://www.infowars.com/posts/ukrainia ... rld-order/

https://www.infowars.com/posts/famous-g ... ard-putin/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why do western governments care about Ukraine so much? They are not altruistic or virtuous or loving, so it cannot be about kindness or compassion. There must be a deeper agenda. Why are western governments all of one mind like the borg collective? Is anyone allowed to disagree with them? Is their "democracy" totalitarian? Don't they know that every thinker knows there's no such thing as a democracy? There's only republics and oligarchy. Every smart person knows that by now. Why do they continue to insult your intelligence?

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Unfortunately Tucker Carlson has revealed himself to be just another shill for the evil globalist regime in his latest broadcast, which shouldn't be a surprise given his support for the election fraud.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 5:43 pm
Winston wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 5:11 pm
Updates:

They are trying to start WW 3 IMO. I don't think it is going to work, the surveillance grid they have built world wide may be backfiring on them. They want a big war to depopulate and cover their tracks the best they can in the process.
Does that mean Putin is part of the global elite and in on it? Isn't he against the NWO? It could also be that the controllers have some type of technology to control Putin's mind and that's why he's acting out of character. In 1972 the chess champion Bobby Fischer said that he felt that Russians were using mind control devices to interfere with his mind. So such technology may exist.

Maybe Covid didn't kill enough people so they need to start a world war? Or they have to start a war to repeat WW1 and WW2 as part of a cycle, like the repetition of Lincoln and Kennedy which have over 50 synchronicities that are too much to be coincidence. Even the early 1800s had a Napoleonic war, and the early 1900s had WW1. So the controllers may need to start another big war to repeat the cycle that the gods require them to do? Sounds crazy but truth is stranger than fiction.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 6:46 pm
Unfortunately Tucker Carlson has revealed himself to be just another shill for the evil globalist regime in his latest broadcast, which shouldn't be a surprise given his support for the election fraud.
Got a link, or is it the episode I just turned off when he began by saying no decent person supports what Russia is doing in Ukraine? I make some allowances for the things he must pass over in order to keep his job, but that was just a gratuitous slur.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 7:02 pm
Cornfed wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 6:46 pm
Got a link, or is it the episode I just turned off when he began by saying no decent person supports what Russia is doing in Ukraine? I make some allowances for the things he must pass over in order to keep his job, but that was just a gratuitous slur.
That's the episode I was thinking of. Just disgusting.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw why is everyone advocating for economic sanctions against Russia? Isn't it wrong to punish the Russian people for this? Even if the war is wrong and bad, its Putin's fault, not the Russian people's fault. So why punish the Russian people? Isn't that cruel, wrong and unfair? Why is no one calling this out? Can't anyone see its immoral to punish a whole big nation like that? Why does everyone have a hive mind today? Why isn't there any disagreement with policy? Is everyone of one mind today?