Hello as a Filipino women I have seen some perverted and disgusting things on here

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hello as a Filipino women I have seen some perverted and disgusting things on here

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 4:08 am
I checked Balathas IP. She is in America it seems. So i guess shes Filipino American? How did she get to the US? By marriage? If not how? Is she from a rich family?
I don't think, this person is a typical Filipina living an average life-style in Philippines....and her comments are only about Philippines and USA....

Is the 'man from USA' the only 'foreign man' she knows? Many foreigners in Cebu - the place I know best - are Koreans and Japanese or other Asians...what about them?

I do not see a reason why any Western man should rape a Filipina girl in the Philippines. Most violent men who are beating up and raping local girls in the Philippines are local men. Plenty of violent drug abusers, alcoholics etc...

About Western foreigners, I know it happens sometimes, but this is not really why the huge majority of Western men are traveling to Philippines - as there is no need to rape, there is no shortage of women who will come with you anyway....Most Western men are looking for a long term relationship abroad, just my impression.

Philippines is now in a horrible economic condition - in Cebu there are plenty of jobless girls - you ask a bit around and some women will show up...for long-term but also for short-time - and so what?

My fosterdaughter also lost her job... university graduate, working in a banking office, her monthly salary was php 12000,- (= USD 245,-)

So you can image how much an ordinary girl without higher education working in a factory is earning - if she has still a job.
Many Filipinas doing a simple work in Cebu earn not more than USD 6,- (around PHP 320,-) per working day.

I feel this woman calling herself 'bathala' has no idea about what she is talking. Maybe she is not for real but a sockpuppet of PAG or otherwise trolling.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hello as a Filipino women I have seen some perverted and disgusting things on here

Post by ladislav »

Very common among " educated Filipinos" ( and other E/SE Asians, as well) to be living in the US and be calling Americans foreigners. Are you not the one who is a foreigner? Unless a US citizen. And if you are a US citizen, maybe you should stop calling Americans foreigners?
Also, very common for Filipinos to equate foreigners with white Americans. Like other 194 countries do not exist in their minds.
Also, many Filipinos, no matter how much they say that they are Hispanic and so Americanized and how they love Amerikano and how close they feel to them will call white people foreigners, but will not call
Koreans and Japanese and Chinese foreigners. No criticism against Koreans, no matter what they do in the PH.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
I checked Balathas IP. She is in America it seems. So i guess shes Filipino American? How did she get to the US? By marriage? If not how? Is she from a rich family?
Yohan wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 4:34 am
I feel this woman calling herself 'bathala' has no idea about what she is talking. Maybe she is not for real but a sockpuppet of PAG or otherwise trolling.
This.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I agree with what you are saying, but you are insulting men too much. All people age, and many men, as they age, put on weight and lose their hair. However, you seem to equate their physical appearances which result from getting old with being low class. A lot of these guys are educated and have good money or pensions. And we all get old and all will develop such symptoms to one extent or another.
The Philippines is a popular destination for retirees. Not so much for young, single male travelers or expats. And retirees are usually older and thus exhibit such external symptoms of old age. No need to demonize them with such scorn as to turn them into in-human ogres.
Physically, you just described me, by the way. But I am a nice guy, not a demon or low-life.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

ladislav wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 7:42 am
I agree with what you are saying, but you are insulting men too much. All people age, and many men, as they age, put on weight and lose their hair. However, you seem to equate their physical appearances which result from getting old with being low class. A lot of these guys are educated and have good money or pensions. And we all get old and all will develop such symptoms to one extent or another.
The Philippines is a popular destination for retirees. Not so much for young, single male travelers or expats. And retirees are usually older and thus exhibit such external symptoms of old age. No need to demonize them with such scorn as to turn them into in-human ogres.
Physically, you just described me, by the way. But I am a nice guy, not a demon or low-life.
But what Marcos is saying, and I think you'll agree is that the reason you can get such (young, nubile, attractive...) women is because of the poverty of the islands. You might be a really nice fellow but you wouldn't be able to get young, nubile, attractive women in Finland or Norway or it would be very very hard.

It's true to say if the Philippines became first world where young women had an array of opportunities open to them, you would be frozen out there. Nothing wrong with what you're doing but it is because of the financial situation of the Philippines and the fact they seem to be adverse to contraception.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

But what Marcos is saying, and I think you'll agree is that the reason you can get such (young, nubile, attractive...) women is because of the poverty of the islands. You might be a really nice fellow but you wouldn't be able to get young, nubile, attractive women in Finland or Norway or it would be very very hard.

It's true to say if the Philippines became first world where young women had an array of opportunities open to them, you would be frozen out there. Nothing wrong with what you're doing but it is because of the financial situation of the Philippines and the fact they seem to be adverse to contraception.
Marcos is also saying that those who are over the hill, overweight and balding are monsters. I disagree.

I want to see Marcos and the Bathala lady and all those handsome young men and women 30-40 years from now. Let's see what they look like. And shall we call them all ogres?

But I do agree with you re the economic status. Also, they are attracted to white genes and want to have half white kids.

A fair deal.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 5:07 am
Winston wrote:
Yohan wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 4:34 am
This.
You forget PAG is in Ukraine now right? His IP was last in Ukraine. But Bathalas IP is in America. So how can she be a sock puppet of PAG? Arent u being paranoid in assuming every troll is PAG?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I checked the last few IPs that italianman used. They are from kyiv, ukraine. So he must be in Kiev. Bathalas IP is in the US. So she can't be a sock puppet of him right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 1:05 pm
You forget PAG is in Ukraine now right? His IP was last in Ukraine. But Bathalas IP is in America. So how can she be a sock puppet of PAG? Arent u being paranoid in assuming every troll is PAG?
Winston wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 1:05 pm
I checked the last few IPs that italianman used. They are from kyiv, ukraine. So he must be in Kiev. Bathalas IP is in the US. So she can't be a sock puppet of him right?
@Winston, you know PAG is using a proxy software to change his IP address to wherever he wants. That's why Spencer was from Africa, or something like that.

Anyway I agree with @yick and @Yohan. No Filipina would openly talk about rape and abortion on an anonymous forum. Plus she mentioned she needs to finish her degree, so she must be very young, early 20 at most. And she's already in the US? Meh.
Last edited by hypermak on November 4th, 2020, 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Bathala wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 4:57 pm
Most developed nations have an equal workforce and it helps contribute more ideas to the field. I would rather have that then seeing my fellow friends get carried away with a foreigner into a different country. If they stayed here and worked I would see a increase in the workforce and we need more workers especially when foreigners marry us then leave to Another country. We need less brain drain and more people to sustain this country.
There is hardly a good reason for a Western man to stay in Philippines for work only, except if he has an employment contract from a foreign company, but of course he might be recalled anytime. In general there are few jobs and low payment in Philippines.

The only reason to stay for some lonely Western men is for holidays and after retirement, visa are not so difficult, life is cheap with a Western retirement allowance and a female friend can be found easily - but there is also a risk because of missing medical insurance cover and rampant criminality almost everywhere in Philippines.

Most Filipina women are going abroad as overseas contract workers and are NOT taken by a foreign man for relocation in a different country.
Same with Filipino men, who are working on ships, overseas construction sites etc. and see their families only during Christmas time once a year.
Both Filipino men and women are doing these overseas jobs solely for sending money home to their families....
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Bathala wrote:
Most developed nations have an equal workforce and it helps contribute more ideas to the field. I would rather have that then seeing my fellow friends get carried away with a foreigner into a different country. If they stayed here and worked I would see a increase in the workforce and we need more workers especially when foreigners marry us then leave to Another country. We need less brain drain and more people to sustain this country.
And yet, judging from the IP address of the computer you're using, you are in the US. How honest :)
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

hypermak wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 6:09 pm
Bathala wrote:
And yet, judging from the IP address of the computer you're using, you are in the US. How honest :)
Claiming to be raped, living in the US and is accusing 'foreign men' - sounds like a typical feminist to me...NGO or something like that, a woman who never worked anything productive in her entire life. Likely Asian American....

Up to my retirement I had a lot to do with Filipino staff, and also have a Filipina fosterdaughter in Cebu and still have contacts to Filipino people in Japan - real Filipino people talk and write differently about their problems, they are very sceptical about their own nation, rarely accusing foreigners for their misery.

Well, we will have to wait now and see if 'bathala' will come back - or maybe gone already?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Typical of many such people to be living in the USA and calling Americans foreigners. How smart is that?
Bathala
Freshman Poster

Post by Bathala »

hypermak wrote:
Bathala wrote:
Have you heard of a VPN...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Bathala wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 1:40 pm
hypermak wrote:
Bathala wrote:
Have you heard of a VPN...
You are running out of arguments, 'bathala'

This is all what you have to say after reading our comments about Philippines?