Dan Cilley YouTube LIVE in Downtown L.A. w/ Female

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dan Cilley YouTube LIVE in Downtown L.A. w/ Female

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
May 9th, 2023, 6:14 pm
There's not much difference between Tsar and Dan Cilley except that Dan Cilley is more aggressive and actually approaches teen girls and puts it on camera.

Tsar just fantasizes about it.
I put in real effort and I have for many years. All my real effort gives me more success. I also haven't really gotten started in my ultimate victory yet. I have made more than a few female friends the past year. Most of them were "youthful" when I started to talk with them. A few were university age. None were older than 20 or maybe 21 maximum, at the time when I started talking with them. I have talked with some youthful girls about relationships and even age gap relationships. I might even have some help me get a "youthful" girlfriend when I visit their countries.

I am actually really successful and I will achieve my victory. I only act with precision and success. Also, I don't feel like advertising anything because I know that it's not acceptable to Anglos, especially Americans. It's not a fantasy. I won't undermine my success. People are always upset because I don't make mistakes and I have the ability to be victorious!

I also don't approach girls until I have a 90% odds of success. All my friends know that I have many plans and even the girls that I speak to say it's an excellent idea. I also prefer certain ethnicities and certain races more than others.

NOTE: "youthful" has an ambiguous interpretarion, so assume it means 18 years old. I will not confirm or deny if "youthful" is exclusive or inclusive of any other "youthful" ages.

Therefore, the real difference is that I will get at least one beautiful youthful virgin girl when she's in her prime and has many years of beauty ahead of her. In a year or two, an 18 year old girl would be young enough to be an adult daughter if I had an adult daughter. I honestly enjoy the charm, excitement, and fun of youthful girls. They give things to a guy that no other girl can give. That's why people hate on me. It's because they know of my excellent abilities, my potential, and because I will almost certainly be successful.

Yeah! My success will be so Amazing, so Extreme, so Magnificent, and the "Shining Example of Total Victory With No Capitulation" that all who doubted me, all who opposed me, and all who imagined my failure or my defeat will be unable to show their faces! All people in real life and on the internet will behold the splendor of my victory and of my success, or they will probably have a meltdown and go crazy, or they will be unable to live with the knowledge of my success because they could not reconcile the reality of my success with their views of how reality should be, and then they might kill themselves much like Javert at the end of Les Miserables!

I also imagine something epic like these Thanos scenes!

Also, @Voyager1, your post was provocative. I hope you try to avoid provocative statements. I know we have differences in worldviews but I think it would be better if you had the philosophy "live and let live" instead of trying to infringe upon people's right to choose who to love and if you stopped trying to discredit traditionalist belief systems.

Even @MarcosZeitola can vouch for my great successes since early 2022. The only thing holding me back now is money but I will probably have many successful income streams before the end of the year.

Also, for everyone who doubts in others and for everyone who doesn't believe in dreams becoming a reality, here is a long quote from one of Adolf Hitler's speeches:
"When someone says, "You're a dreamer." I can only answer, "You idiot.. If I weren't a dreamer, where would we be today?"
"I've always believed in Germany. You said I was a dreamer."
"I've always believed in the rise of the Reich. You said I was a fool."
"I've always believed in our return to power. You said I was mad."
"I've always believed in an end to poverty! You said that was utopian!"
"Who was right? You or me!? I was right!"
- Adolf Hitler
Upon my success, I will also write my own sort of Mein Kampf to detail my great struggle and my long wait to reach my total victory in love. It will be an inspiration to many. I will become one of the greatest and most inspirational historical figures of our time and be remembered for centuries to come as one of the greatest inspirational figures of our era!

I will become the Fuhrer of Traditional Relationships and millions of guys across the world will pay me money to hear my words, read my messages, and to get personalized life advice so they can follow my example of success!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

dancilley wrote:
May 9th, 2023, 9:04 pm
I am going to go LIVE every day and approach virgin females and their parents. I am going to be very careful though, how I approach, what I say, etc. We are going to create a lifestyle of approaching virgin females, marrying one, and accumulating additional females above the age of consent to form a polygynous family.
You look like a deranged homeless person. If you begin to approach and interact with teen girls someone is likely to call the police. At least I would.

Tsar on the other hand is sharp dressed and clean cut. I am sure he will have better success in his endeavors.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

I now have set up a live stream on Rumble. Click here to access the DAN CILLEY LIVE Replay (24/7 Chat) page: https://rumble.com/v2n2njc-dan-cilley-l ... t-247.html
Follow me on my social media:

YouTube: youtube.com/@DanielPCilley

X/Twitter: x.com/DanielPCilley

Rumble:
rumble.com/user/DanielPCilley

Odysee: odysee.com/@DanCilley

Brighteon:
brighteon.com/channels/DanCilley

BitChute: bitchute.com/channel/DanielCilley

---

Donate: cash.app/$DCilley
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Tsar has class. He has style. He knows how to dress.

I just wish I could get him to consider getting a 20 something and give up this idea of getting a teen girl. It's just never going to happen for him.

@MarcosZeitola
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

MZ - I was just pointing out the contrast between him and Dan Cilley. I mean that guy comes off as creepy...

Yes, Tsar can have who he wants as long as he operates within the law. I am just trying to tell him to be realistic.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

I went LIVE again today in Downtown Los Angeles. I saw many good looking adult females:

The stream crashed when I went into Ralphs, but I wasn't aware of it because my screen was set with the brightness on its lowest to conserve battery life. I was talking for about three hours. The phone lasts for about three hours.

Rumble:

Brighteon:

---

dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Highlight of the Day (slow-motion footage): White female cranes neck to check me out! Rare indicator of interest (choosing signal) in toxic Downtown L.A.!

Rumble:

Brighteon:

---

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 10th, 2023, 10:44 am
And if he can find a hot virginal 18-year-old and make her his wife, more power to him. Who is hurt by him wanting what he wants? Even if he can get a sixteen or seventeen year old some day, again, no one would be hurt. Even fifteen is legal in some areas.
If I'm not mistaken if he goes overseas, sleeps with a 15-year-old or 17-year-old, even if they are married, that maybe illegal, but it would be legal if he married her in a US state where it is legal. I'm not 100% sure about that, but I think there is a federal law that applies to Americans going overseas that does not apply if one is in the US.

But why? Why have to have a teenager, especially under 18. They get older as time goes on anyway.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
May 10th, 2023, 10:25 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 10th, 2023, 10:44 am
And if he can find a hot virginal 18-year-old and make her his wife, more power to him. Who is hurt by him wanting what he wants? Even if he can get a sixteen or seventeen year old some day, again, no one would be hurt. Even fifteen is legal in some areas.
If I'm not mistaken if he goes overseas, sleeps with a 15-year-old or 17-year-old, even if they are married, that maybe illegal, but it would be legal if he married her in a US state where it is legal. I'm not 100% sure about that, but I think there is a federal law that applies to Americans going overseas that does not apply if one is in the US.

But why? Why have to have a teenager, especially under 18. They get older as time goes on anyway.
I am purely explaining the logical explanation as an answer. This answer isn't about anything except educational purposes to be informative.

Some guys want to experience a high school romance which they were denied when young.

Some want a virgin and to maximize the probability that a girl will be a beautiful virgin. The only statistical relevant variable capable of generating a favorable outcome as a result is to get the lowest age possible for a "biological adult" or a physically post-pubescent female.

It becomes more challenging to get a hot girl the older she becomes. Most have boyfriends, many male friends, know their value, are independent, and self-confident.

Then, there's the taboo factor. That makes it more appealing. It's also something most guys don't have and are too cowardly to go for because they're weak and don't have what it takes to go for whatever they want.

Also, for some men, having a girlfriend that's almost like a youthful daughter could add an appeal.

Another reason is it's easier to control and enchant a youthful girl using psychology and the power imbalance. A youthful girl won't have money, everything is new to her, and she's more easily impressed. She can be charmed with gifts, restaurant dinners, and dates. She'll feel like a princess and really love the guy. Love is based on need and a healthy power dynamic in the relationship.

There's a lot more reasons why a guy might want the "types of girls" you mention. Sure, the girls might get older but the point is to start the relationship with the girls when they're youthful.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

MrMan wrote:
Virgins can pair-bond. Used females don't. Used females are damaged goods--independent, masculine, strong, etc. A virgin still believes in marriage and being together, for life.

Rumble:

Brighteon:

---

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

dancilley wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 11:52 am
MrMan wrote:
Virgins can pair-bond. Used females don't. Used females are damaged goods--independent, masculine, strong, etc. A virgin still believes in marriage and being together, for life.
I'm not buying any of this! I think you and @Tsar are mistaken. Every one of these modern skanks you guys talk about were virgins once as well. It doesn't mean anything. I think the best choice is to just find someone who is decent, someone who is nice. Someone who you can make a future with. Regardless of their past.

I'm glad I didn't pair bond with the asshole that I lost my virginity to. My life would've been hell. I think you guys put too much emphasis on the necessity for a girl's virginity to be intact and its self restricting. My girlfriend wasn't a virgin when I met her, but she's the sweetest and most loving girl I could've asked for. I don't want anyone else.

I'm sure you guys could meet a nice girl too. So long as her head count isn't too high there isn't any reason why she couldn't be the type of girl who would show you love and appreciation. Just because she has been unlucky in love a couple of times doesn't make her a bad person or unworthy of love.

Don't be insulted. I'm not judging you. Just sharing my personal opinion on the matter.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 12:37 pm
dancilley wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 11:52 am
MrMan wrote:
I'm not buying any of this! I think you and @Tsar are mistaken. Every one of these modern skanks you guys talk about were virgins once as well. It doesn't mean anything. I think the best choice is to just find someone who is decent, someone who is nice. Someone who you can make a future with. Regardless of their past.

I'm glad I didn't pair bond with the asshole that I lost my virginity to. My life would've been hell. I think you guys put too much emphasis on the necessity for a girl's virginity to be intact and its self restricting. My girlfriend wasn't a virgin when I met her, but she's the sweetest and most loving girl I could've asked for. I don't want anyone else.

I'm sure you guys could meet a nice girl too. So long as her head count isn't too high there isn't any reason why she couldn't be the type of girl who would show you love and appreciation. Just because she has been unlucky in love a couple of times doesn't make her a bad person or unworthy of love.

Don't be insulted. I'm not judging you. Just sharing my personal opinion on the matter.
It's best to date a virgin.

Yeah, there are decent, used females...but it's best to date a virgin.

It's very, very much a negative thing to date a non-virgin female because she may receive communication from her ex, she may talk about her ex, she may accidentally call you her ex's name, etc. It's way better to date a virgin. If you only date non-virgins due to laziness or due to fear, that's not good.

Don't settle. Go to where there are families and talk to the parents and try to formally get to know their daughters for marriage. It's simple. Don't go on online dating sites where the quality is low and it's only 18+. Don't go to bars and clubs where it's only 21+. Don't think that colleges and universities are good when everyone is 18+.

Purity matters. You want someone whose mind is totally focused on you. If you settle for less, then you will get less. You will get a female who is harder, more independent, less loving, less submissive, etc. than you otherwise would.

Rumble:

Brighteon:

---

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@dancilley

It's very, very much a negative thing to date a non-virgin female because she may receive communication from her ex, she may talk about her ex, she may accidentally call you her ex's name, etc. It's way better to date a virgin. If you only date non-virgins due to laziness or due to fear, that's not good.
I disagree with you. Just because she's a virgin doesn't mean that she won't have other men who she desires and has fantasies about. She could still call you by their name. Humans are complex creatures with complex feelings and desires.

I don't know why you kind of implied that dating non-virgins is due to laziness or fear. I'm dating a woman who I've known and been friends with for a decade or more. We've built up a strong relationship and understanding. Why should it matter if she's a virgin or not? I'm not a virgin, it would be shitty for me if that's all she cared about.

I mean, I kind of get where you're coming from with wanting a woman who has only been with you, but that's not likely today. Personally virginity and purity are not something I'm bothered about. So long as the girl is honest, loyal and loving, they are the main qualities I would want. And I found a girl who has them.
Don't settle. Go to where there are families and talk to the parents and try to formally get to know their daughters for marriage. It's simple. Don't go on online dating sites where the quality is low and it's only 18+. Don't go to bars and clubs where it's only 21+. Don't think that colleges and universities are good when everyone is 18+.
I haven't settled. I wouldn't just settle for anyone. The girl I'm dating is the only person I would consider for a relationship. She isn't a virgin, but she's got all the qualities I want for a relationship. And it isn't lazy, we've worked really hard to make this work...

I agree that a single man will not meet a quality woman on a dating site or in a nightclub. The kind of women that frequent nightclubs are the kind of women who feel so entitled that you need to buy a drink for them just for the privilege of talking to them.
Purity matters. You want someone whose mind is totally focused on you. If you settle for less, then you will get less. You will get a female who is harder, more independent, less loving, less submissive, etc. than you otherwise would.
All these things are not necessarily attributes a non-virgin would have. Most people, regardless of their "purity" are self serving and solipsistic.

I don't want a woman who is totally dependent on me. I value her as an equal and I want her to have a degree of independence, the same as what I'd expect her to allow me to have. We are both individuals after all. We don't need to be fixated on each other and completely dependent on each other.

But independent doesn't mean less loving. The way you are describing this makes it sound more like a control thing than a love thing.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 1:08 pm
@dancilley

I disagree with you. Just because she's a virgin doesn't mean that she won't have other men who she desires and has fantasies about. She could still call you by their name. Humans are complex creatures with complex feelings and desires.

I don't know why you kind of implied that dating non-virgins is due to laziness or fear. I'm dating a woman who I've known and been friends with for a decade or more. We've built up a strong relationship and understanding. Why should it matter if she's a virgin or not? I'm not a virgin, it would be shitty for me if that's all she cared about.
This has been well studied as well as examined in history and it is well proven that statistically sluts do not in fact make good wives, as shocking as that may seem. Of course if you just want a temporary vessel to masturbate into, which is all you can expect in the West, that might not matter. BTW, holding men and females to the same standards is silly.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »