Alec Baldwin almost scores 20 points

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Alec Baldwin almost scores 20 points

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
December 22nd, 2022, 6:28 pm
Wanna hear something that will blow your mind? Apparently the Alec Baldwin shooting has some amazing synchronicities with the movie he was in long ago called "The Hunt for Red October"? The woman he shot accidentally had a father who was a Soviet Submarine Commander, and the etymology of "Rust" (the movie he was working on) means red. Wow. See below starting at 15:30. So the woman he shot was Russian, not even American?

Sean Connery should have used the Red October's nuclear missiles and just blown Alec away and been through with it..
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I imagined a video game with a character that looked like Alec Baldwin, going around shooting people.

According to an interview, he basically said she told him to point the gun at her and pull the trigger. She was telling him where to move the gun. He said it fired without his pulling the trigger. He blamed whoever took a live round to the set.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is amazing how lenient the law in New Mexico is on the crime. Hopefully Baldwin gets the max.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

He has almost unlimited money and will throw the lawyers at it. He's going to get off. No jail time.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

If I was Alec Baldwin, I'd be furious. He's an actor. His job is to act in the movie. His job is NOT weapon safety. That's the other armorer's job. It's the armorer's fault 100% because he failed to make sure the weapon was not loaded.

This is yet another example of how TOTALLY AND IRREPARABLY f***ed UP AMERICA IS.
Baldwin's attorney said the charges represented “a terrible miscarriage of justice.”

The actor "had no reason to believe there was a live bullet in the gun — or anywhere on the movie set. He relied on the professionals with whom he worked, who assured him the gun did not have live rounds. We will fight these charges, and we will win,” Luke Nikas said in a statement.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA