Russian president Vladimir Putin is getting divorced

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Hero wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Just because he presents a manly image doesn't mean he's good.
Good, no. Stud muffin, yes :D
Are you gay? Why is this important.

I feel a lot of beta men idolize Putin but he's a scumbag.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Repatriate wrote:
Hero wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Just because he presents a manly image doesn't mean he's good.
Good, no. Stud muffin, yes :D
Are you gay? Why is this important.

I feel a lot of beta men idolize Putin but he's a scumbag.
+1

He is a scumbag (as he with others through the KGB and Communist party) who has done well through killing and silencing his dissenters. Basically, people are saying that although he is no angel, he showed that him being in a high public position (President/Prime Minister of a country is one) he is access to younger attractive women than his old wife. He was probably cheating on her for years before this 'divorce'. I still think like in Washington DC, there is too much corruption in Moscow.

Also, I think that Hero is not gay but rather he is giving his support to how in Russia, a politician can somehow get a younger woman while in the US, there have been many politicians who have been constantly screwed over by women. It reminds me of a Senator who ran with John Kerry back in 2004 who cheating on his wife who was no angel but was sick with a certain type of cancer. The other was another politician who was having an affair with a beautiful woman from Argentina (he would fly to visit her) and the funny thing about it was that if it was not leaked out his wife would not have known. It tells you that if the politician was happy at home, why would he cheat? There are men who feel that it is good to have more than one but usually a woman does something early on to have the guy cheat in the first.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Russian president Vladimir Putin is getting divorced

Post by Winston »

Wow check out Putin's two mistresses. They look pretty hot and model like.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

One of those daughters is pretty.

It is well-known that Putin tries to keep his family out of the limelight. He may also be very careful with them. He may have figured there was a chance this war could blow up in his face and he could be ousted or his country conquered, and made provision for his close relatives to be taken care of in Switzerland until he has accomplished his objectives. He probably has a very keen and calculating mind, and if he figured there was a half of a percent chance or even less of this thing working out really badly for him, he may have decided to hide them. Remember Russian history and what happened to the Tsar's family.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I thought Putin kept his family hidden and with secret identities, because he was afraid his political enemies might take them hostage? This was long before the war though. Does that mean he foresaw this war coming long ago?

Why did he get divorced? So he could date younger women? Why won't the Olympic gymnast he dated admit their relationship? Is it because she could be taken as a hostage by Putin's enemies?

If Putin was ousted and fled Russia, wouldn't the Western countries capture him and put him up for war crimes? Wouldn't he go to a neutral or pro-Russia place like China or India? Or down to Antarctica like Hitler did? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne