Female Bible teacher scandal with 13 yr. old boy

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Female Bible teacher scandal with 13 yr. old boy

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a story where a 28 year old female bible teacher had sex numerous times with a 13 year old boy. The article states, "Police in Louisiana arrested a 28-year-old woman who they say had sex with a young teenage boy on multiple occasions after meeting at a summer Bible camp."

"The investigation revealed Daughdrill would engage in inappropriate sexual contact with the boy after picking him up from school without the parents' knowledge," Following her Nov. 28 arrest, Heather Daughdrill now faces 17 criminal charges including sexual battery, carnal knowledge of a juvenile, kidnapping, indecent behavior with a juvenile and contributing to delinquency.

Here is the complete story along with a video of what she looks like. She is pretty damn hot but should get the same jail time a man would get. Watch her get no jail time and just have to do "community service."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/0 ... 33851.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."