Fox News Dominion lawsuit

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Fox News Dominion lawsuit

Post by Cornfed »

This is really weird. Fox News has agreed to pay the Dominion fraudulent voting machine company an absolute fortune to settle their frivolous lawsuit. Presumably this is to establish the principle that if anyone dreams of suggesting future rigged elections are rigged they better wake up and apologize. It is the same with the Alex Jones Sandy Hoax nonsense. From now on the regime orders the persecution of anyone who doesn't pretend to take their ridiculous political theater seriously.

https://edition.cnn.com/business/live- ... 7c74bbc32d
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Fox News Dominion lawsuit

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
April 18th, 2023, 6:56 pm
This is really weird. Fox News has agreed to pay the Dominion fraudulent voting machine company an absolute fortune to settle their frivolous lawsuit. Presumably this is to establish the principle that if anyone dreams of suggesting future rigged elections are rigged they better wake up and apologize. It is the same with the Alex Jones Sandy Hoax nonsense. From now on the regime orders the persecution of anyone who doesn't pretend to take their ridiculous political theater seriously.

Cornfed the thing you have to consider is the central banks with their unlimited money are more than likely just doing a con with this Fox thing to essentially say hey anybody who ?'s our election system this is what we will do to you. I was reading where Rupert Murdoch the Fox owner I believe got his start by pulling books in all the colleges for the elite that were teaching real history that they did not want known.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Fox News Dominion lawsuit

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:
April 21st, 2023, 5:02 pm
Cornfed wrote:
April 18th, 2023, 6:56 pm

Cornfed the thing you have to consider is the central banks with their unlimited money are more than likely just doing a con with this Fox thing to essentially say hey anybody who ?'s our election system this is what we will do to you. I was reading where Rupert Murdoch the Fox owner I believe got his start by pulling books in all the colleges for the elite that were teaching real history that they did not want known.
Yes, that is pretty much what I think is happening.