Blacks Beat One of Their Own to Death - Tyre Nichols

Discuss news and current events around the world.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Blacks Beat One of Their Own to Death - Tyre Nichols

Post by WilliamSmith »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
February 2nd, 2023, 11:27 am
kangarunner wrote:
February 2nd, 2023, 10:45 am
I was in the taxi this morning and on the Colombia news radio station, I heard the guy saying "Memphis, TN" and then he went on in Spanish about the police officers......This shit made international news.
The same thing happened with the 2020 bullshit too. Anything about blacks is becoming a "global" issue and I'll never figure out why as a race of people blacks must be pushed an shoved in everyone's faces 24/7 it's starting to make the entire race look like attention craving dipshits at this point. Why the hell would they even be talking about this in another country on the news for? Makes no sense. If it were a black country that's different, but Columbia? :?
Why are you losing the plot here? Obviously blacks are being shoved in everyone's face because the media is in the grip of jews, and BLM was funded by jews, and because jews were the #1 highest participating ethnicity in the translatlantic slave trade flooding the Caribbean and North America with black slaves on purpose (and jews were the #1 culprits and participants on the Caribbean plantations), jews undermined the post-emancipation developing black economy (see Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews volume 2) and made huge sums for the jew dynasties in cotton (including some of those that ended up as ZOG bankers), jews were the movers and shakers behind the entire forced integration and Civil Rights Act stuff that as far as I can see neither the majority of whites or blacks ever even wanted, etc.

I'm not a huge fan of that cryptojew Andrew Aglin and his tradcon BS, but he's certainly telling the truth about jews and BLM here:
BLM Is Just a Totally Jewish Scam That Isn’t Even Run by Black People
https://www.unz.com/aanglin/blm-is-just ... k-people/
Also, sorry if I turn anyone to stone by posting the Medusa-esque picture of this mercilessly hideous brutally ugly mirror-shattering female kike Susan Rosenberg (who's been in on BLM from the beginning), but here is one of them:

She's not the only one though, there's lots more jews infesting BLM.

That little hottie Candace Owens apparently made a whole documentary about it.
I didn't watch it myself because I already know BLM's run by jews, but she outed them for stuff like swindling large quantities of funds and giving them to globohomo causes.

BLM's got some independent chapters including vociferous "antisemitic blacks" who are right on the $$$ with their "antisemitism," but for the most part BLM's mostly another jew scam.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 4th, 2023, 10:56 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
February 2nd, 2023, 11:27 am
kangarunner wrote:
February 2nd, 2023, 10:45 am
I was in the taxi this morning and on the Colombia news radio station, I heard the guy saying "Memphis, TN" and then he went on in Spanish about the police officers......This shit made international news.
The same thing happened with the 2020 bullshit too. Anything about blacks is becoming a "global" issue and I'll never figure out why as a race of people blacks must be pushed an shoved in everyone's faces 24/7 it's starting to make the entire race look like attention craving dipshits at this point. Why the hell would they even be talking about this in another country on the news for? Makes no sense. If it were a black country that's different, but Columbia? :?
Why are you losing the plot here? Obviously blacks are being shoved in everyone's face because the media is in the grip of jews, and BLM was funded by jews, and because jews were the #1 highest participating ethnicity in the translatlantic slave trade flooding the Caribbean and North America with black slaves on purpose (and jews were the #1 culprits and participants on the Caribbean plantations), jews undermined the post-emancipation developing black economy (see Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews volume 2) and made huge sums for the jew dynasties in cotton (including some of those that ended up as ZOG bankers), jews were the movers and shakers behind the entire forced integration and Civil Rights Act stuff that as far as I can see neither the majority of whites or blacks ever even wanted, etc.

I'm not a huge fan of that cryptojew Andrew Aglin and his tradcon BS, but he's certainly telling the truth about jews and BLM here:
BLM Is Just a Totally Jewish Scam That Isn’t Even Run by Black People
https://www.unz.com/aanglin/blm-is-just ... k-people/
Also, sorry if I turn anyone to stone by posting the Medusa-esque picture of this mercilessly hideous brutally ugly mirror-shattering female kike Susan Rosenberg (who's been in on BLM from the beginning), but here is one of them:

She's not the only one though, there's lots more jews infesting BLM.

That little hottie Candace Owens apparently made a whole documentary about it.
I didn't watch it myself because I already know BLM's run by jews, but she outed them for stuff like swindling large quantities of funds and giving them to globohomo causes.

BLM's got some independent chapters including vociferous "antisemitic blacks" who are right on the $$$ with their "antisemitism," but for the most part BLM's mostly another jew scam.
Do you have some source and numbers?

GPT says:

No, Jews were not overrepresented as slave owners in the United States relative to their population. While some Jews in the South did own slaves, they made up a very small percentage of slave owners and a even smaller percentage of the overall Southern population. Jews made up less than 1% of the total population of the American South, and it is estimated that less than 5% of Southern Jews owned slaves. The overwhelming majority of Southern Jews did not own slaves, and many were active in the abolitionist movement. It is important to recognize that the institution of slavery was widespread in the American South and that slave ownership was not limited to any particular ethnic or religious group. The history of Jewish slave ownership is a small, but significant part of the broader history of slavery in the United States.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

galii wrote:
February 5th, 2023, 11:36 am
GPT says:

No, Jews were not overrepresented as slave owners in the United States relative to their population. While some Jews in the South did own slaves, they made up a very small percentage of slave owners and a even smaller percentage of the overall Southern population. Jews made up less than 1% of the total population of the American South, and it is estimated that less than 5% of Southern Jews owned slaves. The overwhelming majority of Southern Jews did not own slaves, and many were active in the abolitionist movement. It is important to recognize that the institution of slavery was widespread in the American South and that slave ownership was not limited to any particular ethnic or religious group. The history of Jewish slave ownership is a small, but significant part of the broader history of slavery in the United States.
Yeah, the evil Jews have programmed GPT to be a lying Jew. Here it proceeds to answer a different question than the one asked. Instead of answering "Did proportionately more Jews than whites own slaves?", to which the answer is "Yes, and how!", it answers the question "Were most slaves owned by Jews?"

The usual figure given is that about 40% of antebellum Jewish households owned slaves, vs about 0.8% of white households. Note that this would roughly agree with GPT's 5% figure for individuals. Obviously Jewish children, household servants, poor Jews etc. aren't going to own slaves.