#Normalize_the_bulge, stop shaming women with penises

Discuss news and current events around the world.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: #Normalize_the_bulge, stop shaming women with penises

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 9th, 2022, 11:51 am

This is hilarious! It could even be Skelebob at his local bus stop :lol:
Where did the black dude go? He just disappeared? I understand the African guys emotions over the disgusting display. The transvestite certainly dropped character. I wonder if the trans guy steps back after an event like that and realizes he's actually a guy.

I wonder if Shemp thinks the African guy is gay? He probably just comes from a culture that has normal norms when it comes to gross stuff like this.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 10th, 2022, 11:34 pm
Shemp wrote:
December 9th, 2022, 3:07 pm
It's notorious in prison that those big trannies are not to be f***ed with. When they suddenly transform back into male gender, they combine female emotionality with male muscles plus usually a hidden razor blade or similar weapon. The most horrible prison fights are when two queen-sized trannies go at one another with razor blades.
They're terrifying. I once had a particularly large and aggressive tranny try and follow me into a toilet while I was taking a shit. Was able to escape with my dignity but my goodness, these animals can be scary as hell when you're not dealing with the dainty petite ones. :lol:
Did you talk to the guy first, or did he just randomly single you out as a target? Did he want to watch you go to the toilet, or was he trying to hit on you for a date?
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

WilliamSmith wrote:
December 8th, 2022, 12:03 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
November 1st, 2022, 1:54 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 1st, 2022, 8:41 am
I just want to give a shoutout to @CaptainSkelebob, this forum's strongest respecter and ally of ladyboys, trannies and other penised female individuals. :D
When the f**k have I ever said that???
I have f***ed ladyboys who have pussys!!! That is what I said!!!
There was one time a ladyboy with a cock fooled me and I took her back to my room...
But she had a gorgeous face and big titties so rather than kick her out I just let her suck me off!!!
There is nothing gay about f***ing a ladyboy!!
Its exotic
Its decadent
@Pixel--Dude
@Lucas88
Here's a great reminder of the "real vs fake tits" thread or whatever exactly you all called it, and how fortunate the guys who like thick girls and 100% natural everything are, vs those who like skinny flat-assed chicks with implants (even if they think it's on a biological woman... until they find out the horrible truth!! :o ).
@CaptainSkelebob was fooled, but he's so alpha as f**k that he feels no shame and even seems to exult in his decadent past! Shocking stuff!

The kind of women I like, no one would ever confuse them with a ladyboy because they're too voluptuously built, and in the disastrous case a ladyboy tried to impersonate them, they'd require huge quantities of funds to get a dangerous level of hip, butt, and thigh implants--- which I am 100+% confident my girlfriends never had. (Besides my own instincts that have nil confusion about what a woman is, on the left-brain side I also happen to know we all originate from rather low-income areas, so I'm confident they're not transformers, since there's no way they could have afforded these extravagant life-endangering "transformations," especially since rents in the USSA only seem to have gone up and up and up for the past 20 years everywhere I've been.)
@Outcast9428 here is another +1 for comparative sexual conservatism though, because nailing a lot of women of only short acquaintance admittedly reduces your odds that they actually are (and always have been) women, in this wicked "Mystery Babylon" day and age.
If you and your women have known each other for awhile and she has kids and she has pictures of herself and her family when she was a girl before the age of transgenderism, you know the odds are way up in your favor you're not getting into the "Crying Game" mess! :lol:
She got to my room and she had a cock but she was still hotter and more feminine than most real women I know...
So I bust my nut in her mouth
It was astounding
I could of been a little bitch and kicked her out or I could be comfortable with my sexuelity and get my nuts empty like a fuckin macho man
Big big macho macho man fella