Dumbasses volunteering to fight for Ukraine

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dumbasses volunteering to fight for Ukraine

Post by Cornfed »

NPCslammer wrote:
March 18th, 2022, 4:35 pm
IraqVet2003 wrote:
March 18th, 2022, 6:05 am
What kind of fool would want to leave the safety of their country just to join a conflict that has nothing to do with them????!!! Perhaps they have either a death wish or have a boring life at home looking for an adventure??? LOL!!!!
When they realize a Russian bomb is about to drop on their ass or that they are about to become POWs they will be kicking themselves in the ass and shitting their pants.
Given that they are illegal combatants they shouldn't have to worry about the POW thing.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How do you know anyone showed up at all in Ukraine to join the foreign legion? Isn't it possible those were all actors faked by Western media? Using crisis actors maybe? Western media has done that before right?

Also, if those Russian missiles killed some of the foreign legion, why hasn't the media mentioned this? Or listed the names of those killed by the missile? They already listed two Americans killed in Ukraine. Why haven't they listed the foreign legion casualties hit by the missile? Wouldn't the independent media list them?

Those guys on Twitter who claim to be in the foreign legion don't show anything and could be plants or actors. They could be anybody. They don't show anything and are just talking heads..
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
March 18th, 2022, 4:41 pm
How do you know anyone showed up at all in Ukraine to join the foreign legion? Isn't it possible those were all actors faked by Western media? Using crisis actors maybe? Western media has done that before right?
Established YouTubers have talked about people they know who have volunteered. I guess they could have been paid off, but I would say it is proven to a reasonable standard that there is a Ukraine foreign legion.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Cornfed wrote:
March 18th, 2022, 4:38 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
March 18th, 2022, 4:35 pm
IraqVet2003 wrote:
March 18th, 2022, 6:05 am
What kind of fool would want to leave the safety of their country just to join a conflict that has nothing to do with them????!!! Perhaps they have either a death wish or have a boring life at home looking for an adventure??? LOL!!!!
When they realize a Russian bomb is about to drop on their ass or that they are about to become POWs they will be kicking themselves in the ass and shitting their pants.
Given that they are illegal combatants they shouldn't have to worry about the POW thing.
They can still be captured and treated as POWs. https://guide-humanitarian-law.org/cont ... rs-of-war/

—Members of other militias and members of other volunteer corps, including those of organized resistance movements, belonging to a Party to the conflict and operating in or outside their own territory, even if this territory is occupied, provided that [they] fulfill the following conditions:

that of being commanded by a person responsible for his subordinates;
that of having a fixed distinctive sign recognizable at a distance;
that of carrying arms openly;
that of conducting their operations in accordance with the laws and customs of war
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

NPCslammer wrote:
March 18th, 2022, 5:44 pm
They can still be captured and treated as POWs. https://guide-humanitarian-law.org/cont ... rs-of-war/

—Members of other militias and members of other volunteer corps, including those of organized resistance movements, belonging to a Party to the conflict and operating in or outside their own territory, even if this territory is occupied, provided that [they] fulfill the following conditions:

that of conducting their operations in accordance with the laws and customs of war
This is referring to citizens of the warring countries belonging to non-standard military units. Foreign mercenaries were specifically exempted from the Geneva Convention, I think by a vote of the UN General Assembly in the 70s. I'm pretty sure the Russians have said they would not be treated as POWs.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Cornfed wrote:
March 18th, 2022, 6:24 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
March 18th, 2022, 5:44 pm

This is referring to citizens of the warring countries belonging to non-standard military units. Foreign mercenaries were specifically exempted from the Geneva Convention, I think by a vote of the UN General Assembly in the 70s. I'm pretty sure the Russians have said they would not be treated as POWs.
https://tass.com/politics/1416131?utm_s ... google.com

It appears you correct, however that means it’ll just be worse for them if they are captured.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are these foreign legion people being paid or are they doing it for free? Did they even get reimbursed for airfare and travel expenses? Why are they volunteering in Ukraine but not in Syria or Georgia? They must be NPCs who are doing it because the media tells them to. Some people are on the normie frequency where they will do anything the media says because they are all on the same frequency and download from the system.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Winston wrote:
March 18th, 2022, 10:28 pm
Are these foreign legion people being paid or are they doing it for free? Did they even get reimbursed for airfare and travel expenses? Why are they volunteering in Ukraine but not in Syria or Georgia? They must be NPCs who are doing it because the media tells them to. Some people are on the normie frequency where they will do anything the media says because they are all on the same frequency and download from the system.
Sounds like there are both, paid mercenaries and volunteers. They’re both a bunch of idiots. I doubt many of them did any research before they went there. They turned on MSNPC, read the Washington Compost and decided-“Putin bad” “Zelensky good.” Most of them probably won’t even get a chance to shoot at anything. Like the guy in the video mentioned they just got bombed.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Dumb though they may be, I respect these types more than the standard-fare masses. They've chosen to put it on the line for a cause they believe in. That's more than you can say for the useless NPC hordes with their meaningless words, virtue signaling, and "We stand with Ukraine" slogans. Yeah sure, the entire world "stands" with Ukraine. Stands on their asses in a comfy chair. You get 0 points for repeating what has been endlessly repeated while doing nothing.