Canadian trucking protest

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Canadian trucking protest

Post by Cornfed »

I take it most people are aware of this. This is the sort of thing that should have been happening the instant the covaids bullshit got started, and in fact long before. This article is about towing companies refusing to help the pigs tow away the protest trucks. It would be good if truckers in America could also do this as well as refusing to deliver anything to black neighborhoods and telling the blacks to take it up with pro-covaids-nonsense officials if they had a problem.

https://westernstandardonline.com/2022/ ... s-to-rcmp/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Re: Canadian trucking protest

Post by NPCslammer »

Cornfed wrote:
February 2nd, 2022, 7:15 am
I take it most people are aware of this. This is the sort of thing that should have been happening the instant the covaids bullshit got started, and in fact long before. This article is about towing companies refusing to help the pigs tow away the protest trucks. It would be good if truckers in America could also do this as well as refusing to deliver anything to black neighborhoods and telling the blacks to take it up with pro-covaids-nonsense officials if they had a problem.
Western countries should balkanize, by race and politics. It’s impossible to have a stable society with too many blacks. Unfortunately there are way too many leftist crackers to make such a thing happen yet.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It looks like the truckers are exposing just how weak the evil regime always was. In addition to truckers from other countries copying this, we should be thinking about other ways non-scum people can fight back against the establishment scum, their scum goons and their scum dysgenic pet populations. It goes without saying that these measures would just be to wet people's appetites for the kind of direct action we've always known has to be taken.

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-ne ... nds-remain
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

"The small fringe minority of people that are on their way to Ottawa who are holding unacceptable views..."

What scum. BTW this is most likely the son of Fidel Castro.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Voyager1 wrote:
February 3rd, 2022, 12:07 pm
He is a walking, talking example of just how f***ed up the system really is. The guy is a worthless bum whose only job was part time teaching for a while. Then he bummed around the backpacker party circuit for years and it wasn't until he was pushing 40 when his family thought he should get some kind of job, and the job they had in mind turned out to be the Prime Minister of Canada.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There is some kind of weird truck protest going on here for some reason. Blockading here makes no sense, so I assume it is just for show and to display sympathy for the Canadians.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
February 3rd, 2022, 12:26 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
February 3rd, 2022, 12:07 pm
He is a walking, talking example of just how f***ed up the system really is. The guy is a worthless bum whose only job was part time teaching for a while. Then he bummed around the backpacker party circuit for years and it wasn't until he was pushing 40 when his family thought he should get some kind of job, and the job they had in mind turned out to be the Prime Minister of Canada.
He's a virtual self-parody -- a fatuous fool elevated apparently by happenstance to a position of great importance and authority, like the gardener Chance in the movie Being There. It's like there are no lights on in the house -- referring to those of "unacceptable views," saying anybody who disagrees with him is a racist, misogynist and homophobe -- has there ever been a prominent political figure with such a tin ear and obvious brain damage?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This won't do any good but is pretty funny. The Governor General of Canada is receiving thousands of calls a day saying Trudeau should be removed from office.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... ed-office/
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Time for the re-release of a classic. From the year of the U.S. bicentennial. Let freedom ring. Let them truckers roll, 10-4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqYTX7parRw&t=4s
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is a surprisingly good Tucker segment on the subject where he even pointed out that Trudeau was Castro's illegitimate son.

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Hmm, hard to say whether leftists will keep standing in the way of separation...
NPCslammer wrote:
February 2nd, 2022, 6:47 pm
Western countries should balkanize, by race and politics. It’s impossible to have a stable society with too many blacks. Unfortunately, there are way too many leftist crackers to make such a thing happen yet.
At one point you're right that any calls for separation were demonized by leftwing media as 'fascism' or 'white supremacism', even if they weren't even coming from white people to begin with, but lately I've noticed a lot of leftists in mainstream controlled media (the LA Times, for example) calling more and more openly for secession or political separation themselves.
Vociferous calls for separation are nothing new coming from black nationalists (who have been calling for a separate black state in the deep South for a long time), but at this point more and more mainstream whiny welfare/warfare state leftists also seem to be favoring the idea of separation.
I'm not going to hunt it down and cite it (due to personal laziness), but I recall a recent Twitter surge of responses to polls in which more than half of the "red state"/rightist voters wanted separation, but a surprisingly high percentage (I think 30+%) of "blue state"/communist leftists also favored it.
I don't have any decisive personal opinion on the matter since I'm not involved and have no idea whether breaking up the non-existent "union" would result in a better or worse scenario for those of us still stuck here at the moment, but I see the possibility as more plausible than ever. We'll see what kind of "fireworks" come up around 2024...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 16th, 2022, 9:38 pm
Hmm, hard to say whether leftists will keep standing in the way of separation...
NPCslammer wrote:
February 2nd, 2022, 6:47 pm
Western countries should balkanize, by race and politics. It’s impossible to have a stable society with too many blacks. Unfortunately, there are way too many leftist crackers to make such a thing happen yet.
At one point you're right that any calls for separation were demonized by leftwing media as 'fascism' or 'white supremacism', even if they weren't even coming from white people to begin with, but lately I've noticed a lot of leftists in mainstream controlled media (the LA Times, for example) calling more and more openly for secession or political separation themselves.
Vociferous calls for separation are nothing new coming from black nationalists (who have been calling for a separate black state in the deep South for a long time), but at this point more and more mainstream whiny welfare/warfare state leftists also seem to be favoring the idea of separation.
I'm not going to hunt it down and cite it (due to personal laziness), but I recall a recent Twitter surge of responses to polls in which more than half of the "red state"/rightist voters wanted separation, but a surprisingly high percentage (I think 30+%) of "blue state"/communist leftists also favored it.
I don't have any decisive personal opinion on the matter since I'm not involved and have no idea whether breaking up the non-existent "union" would result in a better or worse scenario for those of us still stuck here at the moment, but I see the possibility as more plausible than ever. We'll see what kind of "fireworks" come up around 2024...
I think that conservatives want to balkanize more than libtards because libtards are authoritarians. They want to rule over people and control them, not let people have the kind societies that they actually want to live in. The percentage of libtards that do want to split up does seem to be growing though. And I hope that the United States, as well as other countries, can split up because this simply isn’t working. Civic nationalism doesn’t work unless non-whites are in extremely small minorities. Everything is about race and how such and such minority needs more gibs; or such and such minority was wronged in the past, so they need their asses kissed; or such and such minority doesn’t have enough representation etc.. Fock this diversity crap. The Asian countries are doing things right, keeping their countries 97% Asian.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

This is an interesting program with James Fetzer

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The lesson we should be taking from the trucker protest and perhaps the protest in Wellington, NZ is that we were right all along. The way to get leverage over the scum is initially to embargo leftist cities by cutting off their infrastructure. However, a popular non-violent embargo can ultimately be crushed pretty much automatically by all the tools available to the modern state, so the choice is either to submit to the genocidal communist regime, get the hell out of it or proceed by other means.