Woman Admits To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape After He Spent 4 Yrs In Prison

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Woman Admits To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape After He Spent 4 Yrs In Prison

Post by jamesbond »

A woman admits she falsely accused a man of rape AFTER the man already served 4 and half years in prison. The judge only gave the woman a TWO MONTH jail sentence that she can serve on the weekends if she wants to.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Woman Admits To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape After He Spends 4 Yrs. In Prison

Post by Yohan »

This is an old case, 6 years ago. In the meantime there have been countless other false allegations against men, accusing them of rape, sexual harassment, domestic violence...

Such deliberate false allegations should be a felony and these women should be sent to jail. A long-term jail sentence is by my opinion the only way to stop this nonsense.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Woman Admits To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape After He Spends 4 Yrs. In Prison

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Yohan wrote:
February 5th, 2019, 8:53 am
This is an old case, 6 years ago. In the meantime there have been countless other false allegations against men, accusing them of rape, sexual harassment, domestic violence...

Such deliberate false allegations should be a felony and these women should be sent to jail. A long-term jail sentence is by my opinion the only way to stop this nonsense.
:+1: I wholeheartedly agree.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

How could anybody go to jail even if that was raped, I could see maybe a charge for molesting a PIG!
Time to Hide!
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Now that is very scary. To me, it may as well be time for guys to pretend like approaching a woman, in and of itself, is a capital felony under Federal law in the United States, FBI enforced and punishable by 500 years to life in prison and the death penalty.