Feminists in Mexico are being brutally murdered

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Feminists in Mexico are being brutally murdered

Post by Winston »

See story here:

FEMINISTS IN MEXICO ARE BEING BRUTALLY MURDERED AS A WARNING TO EQUAL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS

http://www.sickchirpse.com/feminists-killed-mexico/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Feminists in Mexico are being brutally murdered

Post by Adama »

Most likely lesbian. Most likely pro murdering the unborn under the guise of "equality." Most likely de facto Satanists. Will they be missed?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

GOD BLESS MEXICO!

This can only make you smile.

We should Celebrate Multiculturalism! May be we can open our hearts and learn something from our Southern neighbors!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

No that's not good.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Chalk one up for Mexico.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

They are only a few women who are being killed in Latin America.

Again, out of this small number of women, only a few might be feminists, more likely they are girlfriends of criminals with no connection to feminism. Some of them are prostitutes and drug abusers etc.

However it's all about 'dead women who might even be feminists' and this is stuff enough to make long reports in the Western pro-feminist media.

For sure the huge majority of victims are men, of any social background. Nobody cares about them.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:See story here:

FEMINISTS IN MEXICO ARE BEING BRUTALLY MURDERED AS A WARNING TO EQUAL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS

Winston that was both a scary and sad story. I admit as much as I hate feminism, I also don't condone the torture, rape, and murder of these women mentioned in the article. The only places that would seem worse for these feminists to be in is an Islamic country such as Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Brunei, Kuwait, Egypt, etc.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
Winston wrote:See story here:

Winston that was both a scary and sad story. I admit as much as I hate feminism, I also don't condone the torture, rape, and murder of these women mentioned in the article. The only places that would seem worse for these feminists to be in is an Islamic country such as Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Brunei, Kuwait, Egypt, etc.
And it is your sick perverted western mentality that causes feminism.

There is little to no feminism in: Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Brunei, Kuwait, Egypt.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

well, as long as they were feminists! If they were REAL women, I'd be outraged.

Liberalism = mental disorder
Feminism = liberalism where men need not apply
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Too bad this biatch wasn't one of them:
http://www.theantiliberalzone.com/wp-co ... igface.jpg
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

w.p.o. wrote:well, as long as they were feminists! If they were REAL women, I'd be outraged.

Liberalism = mental disorder
Feminism = liberalism where men need not apply
Feminism, like its parent communism, are Satanic teachings. Think about it: Murder your own children (abortion), women rise up against their husbands, destroy the family, coerce people into having fewer children. Communism, feminism, and liberalism are Satanic doctrines. These people are tricked into pursuing a false liberty. That is, they believe that being capable of doing the wrong thing is freedom. The reality is those things they really want to do will enslave them because they are brought under the power of those things. Most people under communism will be slaves. Satan has tricked people into thinking they would be free. No, he'll use that power to enslave them and then to destroy them.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

"coerce people into having fewer children"

That's pretty much where planned parenthood comes in to play. It has nothing to do with female health, it's all about abortion and selling mutilated baby parts. Planned parenthood was actually margaret sanger's idea to eliminate the black population (note: black women lead in abortions). Feminism is so bad, that more and more men are giving up on western women (google mgtow). They are being replaced with foreign brides which stalemates that part of the leftist agenda (shhh. don't tell anybody). Look at china. They have a law which forbids families from having more than 1 child. What happens if a woman has twins/triplets/quads?

If Karl Marx (a bum who refused to work and had sour grapes towards those who rolled up their sleeves to provide for themselves) took his lazy as$ out and provided for his family (he lost 2 children because of his refusal to provide) or took his hatred for the successful to the grave instead of writing a book about taking money from the makers and giving it to the lazy bums, we wouldn't have all this crap. think about it. No Lenin, no stalin, no mussolini, no zedong, no hitler, no polpot, no castro, no chavez, no bernie, no obama, no hilary, etc.
Passa Passa
Freshman Poster

Post by Passa Passa »

[quote="Adama"]Most likely lesbian. Most likely pro murdering the unborn under the guise of "equality." Most likely de facto Satanists. Will they be missed?[/quote]

Nope. But the sad thing is that a majority of these slain feminist activists in Mexico were fooled by the Anglo feminazis in the US and Canada. In other words, those Mexican feminists are useful idiots. One may never see a Canadian feminazi parade naked at 3am in the streets of some dangerous town in Mexico :shock: