I like how the US government thinks...

Discuss news and current events around the world.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

I like how the US government thinks...

Post by C.J. »

..about Syria. Here's the thing: the US has MOVED IN ALREADY! They have gathered their troops, and are ready to invade their target country. The satanist bastards didn't want to say "alright, we're attacking" and then go in too fast. They'll incure the karma of the entire free world then.

Here's the article, so you can follow along. :D
http://news.yahoo.com/kerry--assad-guil ... 14826.html

They wanted to set things up first. Remember that HA military post? I heard about the incoming strike on Rense also. THEN we see multiple news stories of western countries "weighing-in" on the issue. There's too much focus on the strike, AS IF IT HAPPENED ALREADY.

We've been told "not to compare Syria to Iraq". You know, BECAUSE THESE ARE TWO DIFFERNT COUNTRIES THE SATANISTS HAVE ILLEGALLY INVADED IN THE EXACT, SAME WAY! They ask for forgiveness, by telling Americans to "forget the past." DO NOT forgive the satanist scum! This is a trick, but it'd take too much time to explain.

Now, the Secretary of State(dolly map) John Kerry, says "We're sure now, we have proof."

According to the above article:
"Amid talk of looming U.S. military strikes that could happen at any time, Kerry vowed that the United States reserved the right to act alone if necessary and warned the war-weary American public that the time for dithering is past.
...President Barack Obama, speaking at the White House shortly after Kerry’s remarks, said he had not yet made a decision but was weighing a “limited, narrow act.â€￾

They're clearly lying. They've already made the decision to attack Assad. Key words: "COULD HAPPEN AT ANY TIME" and "ACTING ALONE". No military force vows to "acts alone" at "any time", unless the stage has been set for an invasion. The troops have already been briefed.

How could this be, you ask? From the same article:
“Let me be clear: We will continue talking to the Congress, talking to our allies and, most importantly, talking to the American people,â€￾ he said. “President Obama will ensure that the United State of America makes our own decisions on our own timelines, based on our values and our interests."
Kind of funny, they don't refer to the american people much. It's easy to understand, once you realize that USA is not a country in itself.
When satanists talk, they do so in the past tense. Even though they spin their words to the present tense. They've already talked to Congress, they already have clearance for take-off. Otherwise, it'd be weird for someone to say, "We'll execute our military actions at any time.", but they haven't got the clearance! That shows you how confident they are in their strategy. It also explains their declaration. It's as if they talked to all the right partiess already!

So how about that proof?
"Even as Kerry spoke, the White House released a four-page declassified intelligence finding that U.S. spy agencies have "high confidence" Assad's regime was to blame for the devastating attack that left 1,429 people dead."

...The top diplomat spoke after Obama met at the White House with his national security team to discuss the pending American response. The president and his top aides have said there is no doubt that Bashar Assad's regime was behind an alleged chemical weapons attack on Aug. 21.

...The White House has built a logical case that the Assad regime was to blame, arguing that it had the known stockpiles, the rockets to deliver the chemical shells and the motive to target opposition populations.
"

Well, how about that? NOTHING! The truth can face any scrutiny.

"The United States government now knows that at least 1,429 Syrians were killed in this attack, including at least 426 children,â€￾ Kerry declared."
The Israeli government has killed more defenseless men, women and children over a territorial dispute. Why aren't THEY being invaded? Things that make you go "Hmm..."

From Wikipedia:
"A pretext (adj: pretextual) is an excuse to do something or say something that is not accurate. Pretexts may be based on a half-truth or developed in the context of a misleading fabrication. Pretexts have been used to conceal the true purpose or rationale behind actions and words."
Funny, this has been done for over 50 years! A lot of world history has changed, because of pretext.

Here's the thing: Western intelligence agencies are pretty ineffective. There are many stories of them bungling basic operations. Now, we have "evidence" that proves two things. Either:
-They have the best ****ing intelligence collecting in the world, or
-They're making **** up.
Their "findings" are very interesting. It also proves, that they have spies EVERYWHERE. They're continously monitoring EVERY part of the world 24/7.

So what is it? Are they making **** up, or do they all of a sudden, have grade A+ intelligence? It's funny how they say they have proof: "We saw them do it! We know everything!" Yeah ok... :lol:

Now if THAT was the case, don't you think the proper authorities would've stepped in long ago? Here's the hole in their case - they didn't. There's another article link inside that pretty much destroys this "case".

"The administration’s case for war has rested largely on a handful of arguments:

1) Failure to act will embolden Assad to use chemical weapons again.

2) He could threaten key allies and partners like Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon and Israel.

3) Obama had called the use of chemical weapons a “red line,â€￾ and would lose credibility in stand-offs with countries such as Iran and North Korea if he does not follow through here
"

1 is stupid. Assad for one, DID NOT ATTACK US! Why do we care? Because the satanists have allies in:
-Turkey
-Jordan
-Lebanon
-Israel

ESPECIALLY Israel. That covers point 2 as well.

Point 3 is just absurd. Obama would lose credibility? With who? Would free countries think the western governments are a joke? They already do. Basically, the satanists want to make an example of Assad, if NK and Iran don't wanna play ball.

There's nothing wrong with discussing current events or bringing attention to them. It encourages critical thinking, and allows people to examine history for future consideration. Some of you defeatist folks may think "Why bother reading about it? There's nothing I can do!" You never know what you can do, until you finally do it. Or die, whichever comes first. :lol:

(Some of you may think that this is about a "conspiracy". The sad thing is, you can see patterns in American history, and figure out how the government/military really works, look up Iraq, Libya and Syria... all this is not "theory", it is FACT.)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

People just need to realize the money runs the whole gig, most people feel the petro $ is coming to an end. CJ you need to start stocking up on Crack and Joints the prices may be escalating shortly.
Time to Hide!
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I hope Russia, Iran, and China finally put their foot down. This is not the USA, its a puppet controlled by jews.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

What will happen once they establish that Saudi sponsored rebels used chemical weapons on their own people ?

Is Obama/West going to bomb rebels positions?
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Russia's Putin demands proof of US's accusing Syrian government of chemical arms use, considers current report "nonsense":
http://news.yahoo.com/putin-demands-us- ... 00603.html

Highlights:
Saying that such evidence is classified "does not stand up to criticism," Putin said. "It's outward disrespect toward partners and world actors. If there is evidence, it must be presented. If they don't show it, that means there is none."

OH SNAP! :lol:

The Russian Foreign Ministry said on Saturday that the US ambassador to Moscow, Michael McFaul, met with deputy foreign minister Sergei Ryabkov to present the US case against Syria.

Ryabkov warned the US envoy that any use of force would be "an act of aggression", according to a ministry statement.

Can't wait to see how Russia reacts to the US aggression. The US east coast can easily be destroyed with ONE cruise missle! The entire physical makeup of the US will gradually deteriorate, shortly after. Once the US attacks Syria, anyone who's thinking of moving out the way, BETTER MOVE OUT PERMANENTLY by the time those reports come in! That will probably be your last highly probable chance to escape the US. If you aren't gone by that time, you better make plans to STAY.

Russia had also welcomed Friday's rejection by the British parliament of military action against the Syrian regime.

"Over the last few years, everyone, including me, has gotten used to the western community deciding things without much discussion... and according to the wishes and position of the main partner, the United States," he said.

Hahahahahaha! They're acknowledging that the west is a joke! :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I hope Russia, Iran, and China finally put their foot down. This is not the USA, its a puppet controlled by jews.
Mr. Darcy these are God's people, I am sure they have their reasons for their behavior.
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Putin may have something kind of nifty if the US attacks Syria -- a full-scale assault by Russia on Saudi Arabia. That'll hit the American public where they live -- at the gas pump. And that will most assuredly get their attention.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I think the power structure that rules the world is in trouble and they know it, more and more people are figuring out that they figured out that if they could counterfeit the money and not be audited they could rule the world.

The net is their major obstacle and unless they can get control of it and then reprogram everybody again they are done for their major plans of world government the way they want.
Time to Hide!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Senate panel has approved use of military force against Syria.
http://news.yahoo.com/senate-panel-vote ... itics.html

France and the US have NO proof of governmental involvement with the chemical weapon attack.

I pray for Assad. And let's hope SOMEONE destroys Cumbre Vieja!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Are they against ALL chemical weapons, or just the ones used by other people?

Btw, how does the regime feel about the use of drones?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Ok, let me get this straight. US spies in Syria, screwed on not sniffing the Aug. 21 WMD strike, the intelligence the US got, which is most likely full of holes, has been yet to be properly proccessed, BUT THEY CLAIM TO HAVE PROOF!?
http://news.yahoo.com/us-spies-missed-s ... 04969.html

"U.S. intelligence agencies did not detect the Syrian regime readying a massive chemical weapons attack in the days ahead of the strike, only piecing together what had happened after the fact, U.S. officials say."

That's it. I hope the US gets bombed. Like, right now! Somebody's gotta stop these walk-in fools.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I hope Russia, Iran, and China finally put their foot down. This is not the USA, its a puppet controlled by jews.
This is the problem I have with China and Russia. They only care about Syria because they have interests in it. They would sell Syria in a heart beat if say America offers them enough money. They are not the sort of ally that would defend Syria because it's the correct thing to do. They think they are saving themselves by not putting their foot down and putting America in it's place but they are inevitably digging their own graves. America will get bolder and bolder because they let it invade whomever it chooses. Sooner or later they will both be encircled by America and it's allies. By that time they will have nobody to come to their aid when the CIA creates disorder in their countries and they respond as any government would. That's when the whole world will be against them because by that time most countries would either be a US puppet or ally. Too bad the soviets aren't here anymore to keep America in check. They were the only counter balance.

I realised recently why America is so rich. Is probably the biggest fraud that ever existed. Research the petrodollar and you will realise this. The soviets never knew this because if they did they would have realised financially competing with America was a death sentence. America conned the whole world. This is why it became to rich so quickly after WWII.