Ancient Aliens Series on History Channel - Must See!

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Ancient Aliens Series on History Channel - Must See!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Check out the new Ancient Aliens series on the History Channel. I watched one episode and it was exciting and mind blowing! Many experts and authors are featured. Many fascinating possibilities are explored, such as our possible extraterrestrial origins. Here are the first two episodes:

Episode 1: The Evidence

Episode 2: The Visitors

Last edited by Winston on August 12th, 2012, 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Been there, done that. Downloaded from bittorrent season 1 & 2 previously. IT's a good series although some of their stuff is slanted towards their perspectives but it does give a refreshing new take on controversial evidence of out ancient history. There is one episode in season 2 where this guy says that in the past a bunch of Indians killed a bunch of giant humans living in cave in some part of Arizona. So some researchers went looking for the caves and evidence and found it. Well only a couple of the skulls remain and they are locked in the back room of one of the universities in Arizona, I forget which one. They took them out for the camera and they are like at least twice as big as a human skull. Anyone can view them with academic credentials but hardly anyone knows they exist to begin with. Evidence right there but being hidden away from the public cause it doesn't fit into conventional archeological evidence that has been perpetrated by our so called "universities" and their PhD offspring...

Great series recommend it...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This series has been incredible so far. So many mysteries are presented that mainstream archaeologists can't explain, such as how 1000 ton stones (2 million pound stones) were moved, elaborate crop circles of perfect symmetry, etc. that defy any conventional explanation. I wonder if this series is helping us prepare for ET Disclosure, which some say will come. Or perhaps to rev us up for a faked alien invasion to bring in the NWO.

Anyway, here are episodes 3 and 4 of the first season.

Episode 3: The Mission - Discusses the possible objectives and motivations of the extraterrestrials who intervened in our history or possibly created us.

Episode 4: Closer Encounters

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Very interesting series. The History channel is one of the few good cable channels out there (along with the travel channel and a few others).
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

history channel is a sack of shit

just because fake history is more entertaining & less repulsive than the garbage that fills other tv channels, doesn't mean you should be watching fake history.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is episode 5 of season 1 called "The Return". It deals with the ramifications of the aliens who seeded us returning someday. Perhaps we are them? Very thought provoking. Features many experts and authors, including MIT Professor of Planetary Sciences Sara Seager, one of the smartest western women I've ever seen. Dang. She reminds me of Amy Mainzer. When she talks she sounds so intellectual, like a female Vulcan. lol

Here is the first episode of season 2 called "Mysterious Places" and covers the Bermuda Triangle, featuring a guy who claimed to have flown through a "vortex tunnel" there, the "Zone of Silence" in Mexico, a place of unexplained phenomena where radios and cell phones will not work and where all kinds of anomalies happen that scientists can't explain, and a few other ruins in South America with mysterious qualities that could serve as interdimensional gateways, and how these places all fit together on an exact geometrical grid around the Earth. Very fascinating. Must see.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LinuxOnly wrote:history channel is a sack of shit

just because fake history is more entertaining & less repulsive than the garbage that fills other tv channels, doesn't mean you should be watching fake history.
Everything to you is a sack of shit. Is there anything that isn't? lol

At least the History Channel is interesting and thought provoking, even if some of the history it cites isn't accurate or mostly propaganda.

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

You're being programmed you silly fool...how hard is it to understand they don't have your interests in mind.

You're waiting for "disclosure" ... And you think that will be a good thing? Bring on fake aliens and project blue beam!

Do you really believe there is some altruism left??!
"Hey guys we've kept this secret long enough.. why not let the slaves know the truth." :lol:

Do you have shit for brains? USE YOUR HEAD. Stop watching what they want you to watch.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So you mean there's going to be a fake alien invasion that will propel us toward a NWO faster?

Have you seen that new movie "Battlefield: Los Angeles"? It tried to make an alien invasion look as realistic as possible. It was very cliched and disturbing. I don't know why some reviews of it on IMDB were good.

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

all i know is that all this pseudo-truther bullshit is becoming mainstream. one of the prerequisites for blue beam project is:
"the breakdown of all archaeological knowledge and finding 'new' discoveries which will be used to make the population believe that all religious doctrine has been misunderstood and misinterpreted"

i'm trying to make sense of it all myself. i mean the complete manipulation of the west. there are many agendas converging right now, which all tie into the big one. it's only going to get crazier. but it seems that this country is being taken down.

i reckon 9/11 "truth" will be released shortly (1-2 years) all over the mainstream media, and have a similar effect that glasnost had on the former soviet union. i'm not looking toward coming events including israel trying to start ww3. i gotta get out of the "land of the free" asap. only question is where to go? for it to be a proactive move..
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I'm a fan of History Channel. They had a great episode on ancient technology, going over recent discoveries revealing that the ancients were far more advanced then we thought. For example, the Romans definitely had batteries and they also had programmable machines. They also did an interesting episode on Hitler where they used the latest computerized lip-reading technology to decode what the Nazis were saying in those silent private movies taken at Hitler's private residence. They also played the only known recording of Hitler's natural voice (not his public speaking voice), and it didn't sound anything like him. History channel is at its best, like in those episodes, when it presents the latest historical discoveries enhanced by the latest technology.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Season 2, Episode 2: Gods and Aliens

Description:

Myths and legends have long been regarded as fantastic stories that describe powerful gods, mutant giants and fearsome monsters. But why do so many different cultures, separated by vast distances, tell the same stories? Is it possible that myths and legends were really eyewitness accounts of ancient astronauts descending to Earth? Ancient texts are filled with stories of gods interacting with humans, offering wisdom, technology, and even impregnating women. Could the demigods of mythology have been the offspring of alien and human unions? If so, could aliens have supplied the Missing Link that accelerated human evolution, advancing our civilization and making us who we are today?

Season 2, Episode 3: Underwater Worlds

This episode discusses many underwater city ruins around the world and how they suggest that human civilization is much older than mainstream archaeologists think it is, and how extraterrestrials might have had something to do with them.

Winston
Site Admin

Season 3 is now here!

Post by Winston »

Just to let you all know, the third season of Ancient Aliens on the History Channel is up on YouTube now. You can find the episodes here:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... son+3&aq=f

The first episode is called "Aliens and the Old West" lol.

Btw, there were more episodes from Season 2 that I didn't post above, so if you want to see them, just do a search for them on YouTube for "Ancient Aliens Season 2 Episode 4" and so on.

samchn07
Freshman Poster

Post by samchn07 »

thanks winston, these two episodes are really so touching and made amazing, i should keep this topic to put in my favorite list to discuss something more !
Sam Chn
odbo
Veteran Poster

ancient aliens, same old bullshit.

Post by odbo »

Winston wrote:Many fascinating possibilities are explored, such as our possible extraterrestrial origins.

Last edited by odbo on January 5th, 2012, 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.