Miles Mathis - Are most historical events and celebrity deaths faked and staged? This will make you wonder...

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are most historical events and celebrity deaths faked and staged? This will make you wonder...

Post by Winston »

gsjackson,
Well what do you think really happened then with the OJ case? Who killed those two people? Didnt the DNA test prove the blood was OJ Simpson's? The jury was mostly black so they were biased toward OJ from the start.

You gotta read the photo analysis sections of the Mathis papers. Those are the best parts. Read it and let me know what you think.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are most historical events and celebrity deaths faked and staged? This will make you wonder...

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
July 9th, 2018, 2:50 pm
gsjackson,
Well what do you think really happened then with the OJ case? Who killed those two people? Didnt the DNA test prove the blood was OJ Simpson's? The jury was mostly black so they were biased toward OJ from the start.

You gotta read the photo analysis sections of the Mathis papers. Those are the best parts. Read it and let me know what you think.
Who killed those two people? Presumably one of them was whoever's blood and flesh were found underneath Nicole's fingernails -- of no interest to the LAPD since it wasn't Simpson's blood type and they settled on him as the only suspect within minutes. All the blood evidence was either planted or degraded beyond usefulness, as was very clear to anyone, like the jury members (and me), who actually watched the trial. All the evidence indicated more than one person.

I skimmed the rest of the article, found more errors and nothing at all persuasive. What photos are you talking about -- Marcia Clark after plastic surgery?
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston wrote:
If Mathis' thesis is correct then OJ had to have been in on the scam. I doubt it though. No man would take the fall for a murder he didn't commit and tarnish his name in the history books for all eternity. It just isn't worth it. I mean he would have tarnished his reputation forever. Not worth it for some paltry sum he would have been paid.

Plus he's saying that Nicole's sister Denise was really Nicole but she doesn't look anything like Nicole.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Also if the OJ trial and Ron and Nicole's murders were all staged by the CIA as Mathis purports why would they let their asset OJ Simpson be later convicted in Nevada for armed robbery for which he did prison time? Wouldn't they be able to get him off or out of jail for that? Was that staged and set up too?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
July 9th, 2018, 8:53 pm
Winston wrote:
gsjackson,

Who killed those two people? Presumably one of them was whoever's blood and flesh were found underneath Nicole's fingernails -- of no interest to the LAPD since it wasn't Simpson's blood type and they settled on him as the only suspect within minutes. All the blood evidence was either planted or degraded beyond usefulness, as was very clear to anyone, like the jury members (and me), who actually watched the trial. All the evidence indicated more than one person.

I skimmed the rest of the article, found more errors and nothing at all persuasive. What photos are you talking about -- Marcia Clark after plastic surgery?
So basically you don't know. The case was never solved. What if they were killed as part of an Illuminati or Satanic sacrifice ritual? A lot of unsolved murders could be that.

No I meant the photos of the dead bodies of Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman. There's a whole section on that in the paper. It contains incriminating evidence that they look staged. There's a point by point analysis of it. How can you miss that? Go to the paper above again and scroll down. You can't miss it. The photos there cannot be missed. Come on.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 2:25 am
Winston wrote:
If Mathis' thesis is correct then OJ had to have been in on the scam. I doubt it though. No man would take the fall for a murder he didn't commit and tarnish his name in the history books for all eternity. It just isn't worth it. I mean he would have tarnished his reputation forever. Not worth it for some paltry sum he would have been paid.

Plus he's saying that Nicole's sister Denise was really Nicole but she doesn't look anything like Nicole.
Good point. Maybe OJ didn't want to be part of it but he had no choice. Of course no one wants their name tarnished forever. But when you are a member of the Illuminati or mafia or whatever, you do what they say. You gotta follow orders. You can't question them. See the movie "Brotherhood of the Bell" from 1970 with Glenn Ford. Being a member of the club means you gotta occasionally do things you don't like. Why do you think a narcissistic self-centered snob like Angelina Jolie would go all the way to Africa to promote humanitarian causes? Normally she would never do that. Do you really think someone like Angelina Jolie would do something for purely altruistic purposes? lol. Get real. Deep down she probably doesn't give a shit about Africa. But she has to pay her dues in exchange for all her fame and fortune. There's no free lunch. When you make the deal at the crossroads, you serve the powers that be and you gotta pay your dues man. You don't get something for nothing.

Denise Brown does look like Nicole. Look at their faces. Very similar. Only Nicole's hair is brown. Plus Denise Brown didn't exist and has no record of existence prior to the OJ case, according to Mathis. If you want, you can do the research to try to prove him wrong. But you may end up proving him right instead, if you try to look up Denise Brown and find that she had no existence prior to the OJ case, as Mathis claims. What then? If he's right then that's a huge red flag right there.
Also if the OJ trial and Ron and Nicole's murders were all staged by the CIA as Mathis purports why would they let their asset OJ Simpson be later convicted in Nevada for armed robbery for which he did prison time? Wouldn't they be able to get him off or out of jail for that? Was that staged and set up too?
It could be. Lots of things are staged. Even the sinking of the USS Maine in 1898 was staged. They've been doing this for a long time now so they are good at it. I know it sounds weird, but it's definitely possible and truth is stranger than fiction.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If you guys think that big events cannot be staged, please watch this presentation by James Perloff. He goes over a long list of events in US history that have been staged or done as false flags. He explains how and why they were done, and shows you the proofs that they were staged or pre-planned. He is one of my favorite truthers and is a super sharp intelligent researcher who is very good with facts, details and accuracy. And he makes a lot of sense. He is also half Jewish, so he has the Jewish intelligence/high IQ gene too.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 6:04 am
gsjackson wrote:
July 9th, 2018, 8:53 pm
Winston wrote:
gsjackson,

So basically you don't know. The case was never solved. What if they were killed as part of an Illuminati or Satanic sacrifice ritual? A lot of unsolved murders could be that.

No I meant the photos of the dead bodies of Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman. There's a whole section on that in the paper. It contains incriminating evidence that they look staged. There's a point by point analysis of it. How can you miss that? Go to the paper above again and scroll down. You can't miss it. The photos there cannot be missed. Come on.
I saw those pictures. Just more of Mathis's bullshit. It was a bloodbath inside a very small area. According to the testimony of the two most eminent criminalists in the country, Goldman fought for probably at least 10 minutes and had a couple dozen defensive wounds. There would have been blood all over the tiny enclosed patio -- most of it of no interest to the LAPD. Mathis appears to know next to nothing about either criminal law and procedure or this particular crime, yet he holds forth as if he does.

There is plenty out there about whom Denise Brown dated prior to the crime, including a mobbed-up figure who testified for the defense. I think -- but am not sure -- that she's on the video taken at Sydney's dance recital the night of the murder. The one where genial O.J. hugs the Brown women and laughs with his ex-father-in-law, as he's allegedly hatching a plan to slaughter the mother of his children in a couple hours.

Winston, this guy Mathis identifies himself from the start of this article as someone who makes shit up. Why would you give him any more of your time?

Update: Here, starting around the 9 minute mark, is O.J. kissing Denise Brown at the dance recital before the murder. Compare Brown's testimony about Simpson's demeanor to the actual footage, if you want to get scared sh*tless about how neurotic women can make stuff up in a court of law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2fLmW7nqL8
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But gsjackson, if the thing was staged, of course they can make up videos and photos. They can even print up fake ID's and birth certificates too. I'm talking about evidence before the murder of her existence, such as school records, DMV records, passport, ID's, etc. Sure those can exist after the murder if her persona was created, but the question is if those things existed before she was in the spotlight.

Same with Patti Tate, the sister of Sharon Tate. Why is there no record of her existence prior to 1970? Can you find any?

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 6:10 am
Good point. Maybe OJ didn't want to be part of it but he had no choice. Of course no one wants their name tarnished forever.
For OJ to participate in any conspiracy that would involve him accused of the murder of two people would be suicide to his career and it was. If you look up the filmography of OJ Simpson, he had nothing after 1994 except two things in 2006 and 2011. No one in Hollywood would touch him even though he had been acquitted of the two murders. So that would be a very strange conspiracy for him to participate in. The Illuminati or whoever it is you think is behind these things can not just order someone to do something. Yes, I am sure there are staged events and hoaxes. I do not think that this is one of them. Prove me wrong.

The only thing I will say about the Mathis article is he makes a good point about cameras in the courtroom. They were not permitted under the law. So how is it they were permitted to film the OJ trial?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 8:53 am
Winston wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 6:10 am
Good point. Maybe OJ didn't want to be part of it but he had no choice. Of course no one wants their name tarnished forever.
For OJ to participate in any conspiracy that would involve him accused of the murder of two people would be suicide to his career and it was. If you look up the filmography of OJ Simpson, he had nothing after 1994 except two things in 2006 and 2011. No one in Hollywood would touch him even though he had been acquitted of the two murders. So that would be a very strange conspiracy for him to participate in. The Illuminati or whoever it is you think is behind these things can not just order someone to do something. Yes, I am sure there are staged events and hoaxes. I do not think that this is one of them. Prove me wrong.

The only thing I will say about the Mathis article is he makes a good point about cameras in the courtroom. They were not permitted under the law. So how is it they were permitted to film the OJ trial?
Well rules can be bent and exceptions can be made, if powerful people want them to be. I cannot prove you wrong. I am not familiar with the OJ case. Just look at the Mathis papers. He notes a lot of anomalies that make no sense about the photos. That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying the hoax theory is correct. Just that there are weird anomalies that make no sense.

Yes if you are part of the Illuminati they can make you do things you don't wanna do and order you to do things. What do you think? They are only gonna ask you to do things that you like? lol. Get outta here. lol. They usually have video of you in a compromised position, like with prostitutes or something. That's how they control politicians and Senators and Congressman. If you get out of line, they can release these videos to the media and your career and marriage are over. They can also threaten to kill your family too. People who aren't afraid to die will not allow their family to be endangered, so they will give in and submit. They have no choice. This is the way it's been done for a long time. Come on now. Where you been? Living under a rock? lol

Watch the movie "Brotherhood of the Bell" from 1970 with Glenn Ford. The elite are trying to destroy all copies of the film. They've taken it down from YouTube and made it very hard to find. It's a banned film that they don't want you to see. But you can still get it on Torrent sites or whatever if you look hard enough. There's a reason they don't want you to see that film.

Btw if you look at Mathis' paper on Sharon Tate, there's a section where you can see Sharon Tate laughing in her corpse photo. How can she be laughing like that after being murdered brutally? Did she see the light as she left her body, and smile? lol. That looks like a laugh that someone has when they are part of a gag or practical joke. Go see it. It's very hard to explain. Also her skin looks very healthy and alive, like her blood is still flowing even after she's dead for over 12 hours. That makes no sense.

gsjackson, how do you explain all that?

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

TruthSeeker wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 8:53 am

They're permitted in state courts. SCOTUS ruled in 1981 that televising court proceedings does not violate due process, and while it is still prohibited by a rule of federal procedure in federal courts, most states, including California, have allowed it. California trials, such as the Menendez brothers before Simpson, have long been a staple of Court TV.

And a damn good thing it is, too, I realized after watching the Simpson trial and seeing the media misreport virtually everything about it. Don't believe anything the MSM tell you. Anything.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 8:41 am
But gsjackson, if the thing was staged, of course they can make up videos and photos. They can even print up fake ID's and birth certificates too. I'm talking about evidence before the murder of her existence, such as school records, DMV records, passport, ID's, etc. Sure those can exist after the murder if her persona was created, but the question is if those things existed before she was in the spotlight.

Same with Patti Tate, the sister of Sharon Tate. Why is there no record of her existence prior to 1970? Can you find any?
Winston, get a grip. I just posted a video of Denise Brown at the dance recital before the murders. A blonde woman widely acknowledged to be Nicole Brown Simpson, was by many accounts, also at the dance recital, and photographed murdered about five hours later.

I won't read anything more by Mathis, because he has shown himself not to be a truth-teller. Maybe he's on to something with Tate, etc., but I don't care enough to investigate. You have to pick and choose your conspiracy theories. I now believe that the earth is flat and motionless, the Holocaust is a hoax, Mossad staged 9-11 and was the prime mover in killing the Kennedy brothers -- none of which I can utter in public except in dark corners of the alt-net universe such as this. I've learned the lesson -- never take the story coming from officialdom via the mainstream media at face value -- and will have to reconnoiter through life now with that socially inexpeditious knowledge. But I don't need a vast collection of it.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 9:12 am
Watch the movie "Brotherhood of the Bell" from 1970 with Glenn Ford. The elite are trying to destroy all copies of the film. They've taken it down from YouTube and made it very hard to find. It's a banned film that they don't want you to see. But you can still get it on Torrent sites or whatever if you look hard enough. There's a reason they don't want you to see that film.
You mean copies like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIyndyIX5EQ
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 1:53 am
Winston wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 9:12 am
You mean copies like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIyndyIX5EQ
Well I guess someone put it back up again. But it was taken down before. Notice how that video was recently uploaded. I hope it stays up this time. Watch it while you still can.