American history

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

American history

Post by Citizen »

Is America a nation of plebeians? Was America created by Masons who rebelled against the British King and people to whom they owed money? Masons would be laborers (stone cutters) who built the cathedrals and castles for the European false nobility, right? I guess it will be fair turn around for people who own things in America to get to feel the sting of having "their" employees rob them like was done to the Brits. Obviously, employees (and immigrants too) taking from owners and creators goes back as far as recorded history.

I just had some hunters shoot a deer by my home. They were nice, polite and there are too many deer but it is so annoying. I can't take surprises. I am sick of the constant gun shots all around my house by people who only have a job and a house. Makes me hate living in Canada even more than I already do. You guys are so lucky that you can leave and nobody gives a shit.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: American history

Post by Kradmelder »

I also have regular gunshots around. But not shooting at deer, shooting at darkies trying to steal. 2 years ago we shot an entire gang of them, and the last 1 crawled into a culvert to vrek. After that we had peace and quiet for a while, but they are starting to come back. That is one advantage of being part of an armed response security company. We just need to call the police to come take away the corpses.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Kradmelder wrote:I also have regular gunshots around. But not shooting at deer, shooting at darkies trying to steal. 2 years ago we shot an entire gang of them, and the last 1 crawled into a culvert to vrek. After that we had peace and quiet for a while, but they are starting to come back. That is one advantage of being part of an armed response security company. We just need to call the police to come take away the corpses.
Wow, that sucks. Ever listen to Johnny Cash and his Smashing Pumpkins cover, Hurt?
I don't want to shoot anyone. I don't want them to be poor or hungry but I don't want to have worked and my family worked for nothing or an unjust reward. But I guess if a choice must be made I would rather just leave. I get angry but I can't stay angry. I used to have an insane superpower rage but that is gone now (Templars wanted to "wake me up" but all they did was kill who I was). Now it just seems like there is no point to anything. Why did we do all the work? So that some liars and thieves could play and fck the hot women while others take what we built? (that's a story as old as time) Anyways, I guess that is why women don't want me. I am not a killer or a thief. I had to put down four cows (not people!). That was terrible. I can kill a chicken or a fish with not much problem. I try not to eat beef anymore. If I can't stand killing the animal, I shouldn't make somebody else do it. Women want/need somebody who can protect them. Be it a rich man who can hire guards or a violent guy who can enforce his will upon others. It is also why they go for the dogs who serve master because with the paycheck or loan he can buy her nice things. Yeah, no point anymore. I quit.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:I also have regular gunshots around. But not shooting at deer, shooting at darkies trying to steal. 2 years ago we shot an entire gang of them, and the last 1 crawled into a culvert to vrek. After that we had peace and quiet for a while, but they are starting to come back. That is one advantage of being part of an armed response security company. We just need to call the police to come take away the corpses.
Maybe moving to South Africa wouldn't be so bad after all. I would give anything to be able to blow away scum without consequence.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

So what I really wanted to know is, "Is America a nation of plebeians?"
Citizen wrote:Is America a nation of plebeians? Was America created by Masons who rebelled against the British King and people to whom they owed money? Masons would be laborers (stone cutters) who built the cathedrals and castles for the European false nobility, right? I guess it will be fair turn around for people who own things in America to get to feel the sting of having "their" employees rob them like was done to the Brits. Obviously, employees (and immigrants too) taking from owners and creators goes back as far as recorded history.