Are Dinosaurs a Hoax? Did they ever exist? Shocking facts!

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are Dinosaurs a Hoax? Did they ever exist? Check this ou

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:
droid wrote:Also, excuse my ignorance, but where did all the water come from to cover over the mountains up to 20,000+ feet? Where did it go afterwards? Dit it fall off the edge of the earth?(lol sorry, I couldn't help it)
Come to think of it, how would the edge of the flat earth contain 20,000+ feet of water, is there a giant wall around the edge? wouldn't the inhabitants of Chile or Australia be able to see it?
According to the Bible, God opened the floodgates of heaven to allow water to come crashing down to the earth. Ive always taken that to be symbolic that the clouds simply produced rain continuously until the earth was flooded. But since the book of Genesis says that God created a firmament in the heavens that divided the upper waters from the lower waters, it seems that above the domed structure of the sky, there is water that he can let down into the earth? I dont know.

Some flat earthers believe the earth is enclosed in a dome with an unbreachable wall. If so, then the flood waters would be encased within the dome wall on the sides of it.
So how was the water taken out? If I remember well it is just mentioned that the waters receded, but it is not mentioned that they were sucked back up into the dome. Otherwise I think evaporation alone would've taken much much longer than even noah's life. Perhaps there are secondary floodgates on the edge of the dome that allow for flushing, is this mentioned somewhere?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
droid wrote:
Adama wrote:Bones are found at elevation because there was a flood which destroyed all the life on this earth during the days of Noah.
Let me stress again, they're not bones, they're mineral imprints.
Are you saying the flood took live sea creatures and/or their remains 1,000 miles inland and to an elevation of 7,000 feet?
How did water-borne life "die" in the flood?

Also, excuse my ignorance, but where did all the water come from to cover over the mountains up to 20,000+ feet? Where did it go afterwards? Dit it fall off the edge of the earth?(lol sorry, I couldn't help it)
Come to think of it, how would the edge of the flat earth contain 20,000+ feet of water, is there a giant wall around the edge? wouldn't the inhabitants of Chile or Australia be able to see it?
According to the Bible, God opened the floodgates of heaven to allow water to come crashing down to the earth. Ive always taken that to be symbolic that the clouds simply produced rain continuously until the earth was flooded. But since the book of Genesis says that God created a firmament in the heavens that divided the upper waters from the lower waters, it seems that above the domed structure of the sky, there is water that he can let down into the earth? I dont know.

Some flat earthers believe the earth is enclosed in a dome with an unbreachable wall. If so, then the flood waters would be encased within the dome wall on the sides of it.

Other flat earthers believe that there is an infinite plane beyond the ice wall of Antarctica, where other worlds may lie, with their own sun, etc. In fact, in Admiral Byrd's secret diary, he mentioned that he visited exotic lands beyond the south pole that had vegetation and unusual life forms and giants and its own sun, during his flights over Antarctica. His secret diary says he was brought down by UFOs whose inhabitants told him he was not meant to be there, and was allowed to return home.

If this story was true, then it could mean that Byrd flew to another world beyond the edge of the earth and past the Antarctica ice ring around our world. You can look into it.

Either way, the Antarctica treaty of 1959 disallows anyone to explore Antarctica independently. So you arent allowed to venture beyond the ice wall of Antarctica. The treaty was signed by many nations and is awfully suspicious. You gotta wonder why they would quarantine an entire continent? Especially if there was nothing to hide except ice and snow? Why isnt Siberia quarantined too for that matter?
You can easily explore Antarctica independently if you're not from one of the 59 treaty signatory nations. And even if you are from one, you aren't prohibited from going there, you're just prohibited from military or commercial ventures involving Antarctica.

Why don't you just take a damn flight over it? They cost 1.2k, and you're so backwards seeing something with your own eyes is the only way to believe it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are Dinosaurs a Hoax? Did they ever exist? Shocking fact

Post by Adama »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Adama wrote:I didnt say it was accurate. I just said it was sweet. Especially seeing as Droid obviously thinks it is a ridiculous statement, as an atheist (or whatever he'd call himself).
Well it is rather ridiculous in it's lack of accuracy. I heard the following statement before from a Christian: "Dinosaur bones and fossils are fake and have been put in the soil by Satan to confuse people and make them disbelief the Bible. Dinosaurs do not exist as they are not mentioned in the Bible".

Literally heard that. So I apply this to Giant Pandas: "Giant Pandas are fake and have been put on the earth by Satan to confuse people and make them disbelief the Bible. Giant Pandas do not exist as they are not mentioned in the Bible".

The Bible is not supposed to be some sort of Encyclopedia of Human Knowledge is it? It's not f***ing Wikipedia, lol. Just because something is not written in the Bibe does not make it fake, that would be preposterous.
Okay.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

For the record, I believe in the animals the Bible states existed. Those are called behemoth and leviathan. The Bible does mention dragons and counts them as serpents, the same way we count snakes as reptiles. And yes, whatever they were, they lived beside man, but of course far away in the deep wilderness.

But I am not sure whether the "dinosaurs" were as extensive and varied in their number of species as modern science says. I think all those varied species of dinosaurs may not have even existed, because like I said, the fossils they use to reconstruct the animals are so small that there is no way they could determine the actual structure of the animal.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:Winston, BTW, have you checked into Dubay's theory of the nuclear hoax? Especially the old footage of the houses blowing up while the camera is unaffected? Like the space program, the footage of the destruction of nuclear weapons they showed the world is fake. It is also said that the two Japanese cities were leveled by regular bombs instead of by a nuclear bomb, similar to the way they killed the people of Dresden and Berlin Germany.
No i havent. But i read about it online on other sites. There are YouTube videos about it too. How do you explain the videos of mushroom clouds from Trinity testing site in New Mexico and Japan, if they were just regular bombs?

Ive always wondered how they could detonate an atomic bomb in New Mexico without anyone knowing.

The nuclear hoax theory is that nuclear bombs use solar energy to detonate and can only be detonated at specific sun cycles. Those who say that claim they can predict with accuracy when nuclear testing will be done, and are always right. Thats what i remember about it. Their theory is that nuclear weapons dont work as alleged by splitting the atom but have an entirely different mechanism. If so then Robert Oppenheimer must have been in on it, i guess.
I'm not a proponent of the nuclear hoax claim though. I think it is likely a fraud but I am not yet entirely convinced. There are lots of facts which are not revealed to us yet. Dubay's theory is different from the one you've heard of already.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:
Winston wrote:
droid wrote:Also, excuse my ignorance, but where did all the water come from to cover over the mountains up to 20,000+ feet? Where did it go afterwards? Dit it fall off the edge of the earth?(lol sorry, I couldn't help it)

So how was the water taken out? If I remember well it is just mentioned that the waters receded, but it is not mentioned that they were sucked back up into the dome. Otherwise I think evaporation alone would've taken much much longer than even noah's life. Perhaps there are secondary floodgates on the edge of the dome that allow for flushing, is this mentioned somewhere?
The point of the story was not about giving a step by step instruction manual on how God destroyed the world by flood for atheists. This wasn't going to be a course on engineering, and that information is unnecessary for the purposes of the story.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eric Dubay explains here why dinosaurs are a hoax and too improbable to have ever existed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvMPBLrmqp8[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Winston wrote: 3. Before the 1840's, no one ever heard of dinosaurs. No primitive tribes or ancient cultures ever mentioned them. Sure the Chinese and Medieval Europeans had tales of dragons, but they never mentioned an entire giant dinosaur kingdom.
The first dinosaur bones were discovered in 1821. The word "dinosaur" was coined in 1840. Before that they were always and only referred to as dragons. Actually every ancient culture, every single one, tribal, primitive, or advanced, has tales of them. There are cave paintings, rock carvings, sculptures, engravings, paintings, written accounts and more. They're on the walls of the temples, they are carved in stone. They are everywhere.

Alexander the Great, Marco Polo, Herodotus, Josephus and too many explorers, historians and writers to name, have claimed to have actually seen them, or even fought them. These words are found in their own writings. While artwork almost always depicts a typical Hollywood dragon, like in Game of Thrones, if you read their writing, the descriptions sound more like Stegosaurus, Pterodactyl, plesiosaur or other known creatures.

And common people run across fossils all the time... Most discovery stories start with, "such and such was a miner digging in the something or rather caves when he came across a strange bone. He called the local university and..."
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

MarcosZeitola wrote: Well it is rather ridiculous in it's lack of accuracy. I heard the following statement before from a Christian: "Dinosaur bones and fossils are fake and have been put in the soil by Satan to confuse people and make them disbelief the Bible. Dinosaurs do not exist as they are not mentioned in the Bible".

Literally heard that. So I apply this to Giant Pandas: "Giant Pandas are fake and have been put on the earth by Satan to confuse people and make them disbelief the Bible. Giant Pandas do not exist as they are not mentioned in the Bible".
Interestingly, for the longest time people really didn't believe pandas existed. A vegetarian bear? It was preposterous, and they are so hard to find, as they live in areas difficult for humans to traverse, that few had ever actually seen one. A French priest, in the late 1800's finally saw a panda pelt hanging on someone's wall, and then they were believed. It still wouldn't be until 1916, or so, before a westerner actually saw one living.
droid wrote: So how was the water taken out? If I remember well it is just mentioned that the waters receded, but it is not mentioned that they were sucked back up into the dome. Otherwise I think evaporation alone would've taken much much longer than even noah's life. Perhaps there are secondary floodgates on the edge of the dome that allow for flushing, is this mentioned somewhere?
In the Chinese version, (over 150 ancient cultures have one), the Chinese Noah dug drains to clear the water out and have it seep back into the ground. Large amounts of water were supposed to have burst from under the earth as well.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Dragons are very real, as are unicorns. They were in the Bible. As for dinosaurs, I highly doubt it. More fiction to back up their evolution and big bang creation myths to help them deny the existence of God and the significance of humanity.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

fschmidt wrote:Is reality a hoax? Did it ever exist? Or is the secret all-powerful conspiracy just manipulating your mind, making it see a reality that isn't there?

reality is a hoax now, once your people got a hold of it and shaped the ability of peoples minds with media, etc., propaganda. Why don't you try contributing something good to the world - instead of sitting there, poking others who are probing with their minds and hearts to live?

Once the parasite is gone, the host (Earth) will recover. I'm waiting for it to happen.
Just so everyone knows, this fschmidt is not a good guy. I emailed him privately more than once kindly asking him questions about Mikraite stuff etc., he just ignored me. No response, nothing - just completely ignored. This shows the caliber of character he is.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Winston wrote:Are Dinosaurs and their 160 million year domination over the Earth all a hoax? Did they ever even exist? Or is it all Hollywood fantasy and fraud? Consider the following suspicious points and facts mentioned in the article below and you will start to seriously consider it.

1. The only people who find dinosaur bones are those PAID to find them or sent out on quests to find them by museums and paleontology institutions. No one seems to find them by accident. How odd. That means those who found dinosaur bones had a VESTED interest in finding them. That makes them highly suspect. Not objective.

Thats a lie

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/amate ... -1.3591930

2. If gigantic dinosaurs really roamed the Earth for 160 million years, as paleontologists claim, then their bones would be everywhere. People digging in their backyards would be tripping over them. But they don't. Only those looking for them or paid to find them, find them.

The second point is a lie, see above.

The first point is debateable. A lot of geology happens in 160 million years. Also they are fossils not bones, not all bones get turned into fossils. One could just as easily claim that there are no animals today because the bones would be everywhere and they are not.

3. Before the 1840's, no one ever heard of dinosaurs. No primitive tribes or ancient cultures ever mentioned them. Sure the Chinese and Medieval Europeans had tales of dragons, but they never mentioned an entire giant dinosaur kingdom.

That's a lie. and the second part is irrelevant.

People have been finding dinosaur fossils for hundreds of years, probably even thousands of years. The Greeks and Romans may have found fossils, giving rise to their many ogre and griffin legends. There are references to "dragon" bones found in Wucheng, Sichuan, China (written by Chang Qu) over 2,000 years ago; these were probably dinosaur fossils.

Much later, in 1676, a huge thigh bone (femur) was found in England by Reverend Plot. It was thought that the bone belonged to a "giant," but was probably from a dinosaur. A report of this find was published by R. Brookes in 1763.

From a different source
Villagers in central China have long unearthed fossilized "dragon bones" for use in traditional medicines, a practice that continues today.[181] In Europe, dinosaur fossils were generally believed to be the remains of giants and other biblical creatures.[182]

Also The earliest possible fossils of the genus came from the Taynton Limestone Formation. One of these was the lower part of a femur, discovered in the 17th century. It was originally described by Robert Plot as a thighbone of a Roman war elephant, and then as a biblical giant. The first scientific name given for it, in the 18th century, was Scrotum humanum, created by Richard Brookes as a caption; however, this is not considered valid today.

Megalosaurus was, in 1824, the first genus of non-avian dinosaur to be validly named. The type species is Megalosaurus bucklandii, named in 1827. In 1842, Megalosaurus was one of three genera on which Richard Owen based his Dinosauria.

Considering in another thread Winston claimed to check his prostate with a testicle exam, I need to point out that 1824 is before the 1840's

Just because they didn't ID them the way we do doesn't make them different.

4. The existence of dinosaurs was announced in the 1840's a decade BEFORE any dinosaur bones were allegedly found in the 1850's. How can that be? It looks like there was an AGENDA to create them, since the theory of dinosaurs came BEFORE they were allegedly found.

That's a lie

In early modern Europe, the systematic study of fossils emerged as an integral part of the changes in natural philosophy that occurred during the Age of Reason.[1] The nature of fossils and their relationship to life in the past became better understood during the 17th and 18th centuries, and at the end of the 18th century the work of Georges Cuvier ended a long running debate about the reality of extinction and led to the emergence of paleontology, in association with comparative anatomy, as a scientific discipline. The expanding knowledge of the fossil record also played an increasing role in the development of geology, particularly stratigraphy.

In 1822 the word "paleontology" was invented by the editor of a French scientific journal to refer to the study of ancient living organisms through fossils, and the first half of the 19th century saw geological and paleontological activity become increasingly well organized with the growth of geologic societies and museums and an increasing number of professional geologists and fossil specialists.

5. The announcement of dinosaurs came at the SAME time that the theories of Darwinian Evolution began to be promoted by the scientific establishment. What a coincidence huh? This makes it likely that the theory of dinosaurs was created to back up and support the Darwinian Evolution theory that was being promoted at the time.

Except for it not being true, sure.

6. All the dinosaur skeletons you see in museums are reconstructions made of plaster, which the museums openly admit. None of the dinosaur skeletons on display are original dinosaur bones. All the alleged original dinosaur bones, of which there are only 2100 of, are kept in a tight security vault that only a small select number of paleontologists are allowed to see. Independent researchers are NEVER given access to examine them or run tests on them. Just as in the incident of the Piltdown Man used to try to prove Evolution, which turned out to be a hoax upon testing, these dinosaur bones could all turn out to be a hoax as well, without independent testing. If these dinosaur bones are real, then why would they fear independent examination and testing? Truth does not fear investigation, only lies do. So this is highly suspicious.

That's a lie

All of the fossils that we work on in FossiLab are real. The Last American Dinosaurs exhibit that surrounds the lab includes both real fossils and precise replicas of fossils. You can tell the replicas because they are labeled as "casts."" http://paleobiology.si.edu/fossiLab/faq.html Some are, some are not, there are legitimate non space jew reasons for it.

As for 2100 bones, that is not true either. "Not for a long, long time. There are currently about 3,000 so-called "full" dinosaur specimens—complete or near-complete skeletons or just a complete or near-complete skull—in museums around the United States" That isn't bones but near complete to complete skeletons.
As for the ones we have, some are actually on display. I am sure others are kept secured, fragile, rare. I doubt your Joe average palaeontologist is allowed to muck about with any ancient Egypt artefact he wants to either. Even professionals can botch up restoration jobs as happened recently in Egypt.

As for the Pittdown man.
"From the outset, some scientists expressed skepticism about the Piltdown find (see above). G.S. Miller, for example, observed in 1915 that "deliberate malice could hardly have been more successful than the hazards of deposition in so breaking the fossils as to give free scope to individual judgment in fitting the parts together."[11] In the decades prior to its exposure as a forgery in 1953, scientists increasingly regarded Piltdown as an enigmatic aberration inconsistent with the path of hominid evolution as demonstrated by fossils found elsewhere.[1]

In November 1953, Time magazine published evidence gathered variously by Kenneth Page Oakley, Sir Wilfrid Edward Le Gros Clark and Joseph Weiner proving that the Piltdown Man was a forgery[12] and demonstrating that the fossil was a composite of three distinct species. It consisted of a human skull of medieval age, the 500-year-old lower jaw of an orangutan and chimpanzee fossil teeth. Someone had created the appearance of age by staining the bones with an iron solution and chromic acid. Microscopic examination revealed file-marks on the teeth, and it was deduced from this that someone had modified the teeth to a shape more suited to a human diet."

1: It happened a long time ago.
2: It was questioned from the start.
3: It was found out, by people in that field of study.
4: It seems to be very rare. To call into question the entire field on the basis of one example, a long time ago that was questioned from the start, found out is a bit much. Also the use of the one example is a bit like saying that Father Hickey has sex with young boys [true] therefore everyone who believes in Jesus has sex with young boys. It's a fun thing to say but it isn't true.
I'd say the Pittdown man is an example of Science working... unlike bible thumpers never recants anything no matter how retarded it sounds, how impossible it is or the contradictions.

7. Furthermore, if dinosaurs roamed the earth for millions of years, they should have found millions of bones, not just 2100. That's basic logic. So it doesn't add up. And even if some of these alleged dinosaur bones were real, it doesn't automatically follow that they dominated the Earth for 160 million years.

That's a lie.
More than 2100, many more actually. Also again a whole lot of geology happened in that time span and not all bones turn to fossils.

8. Some paleontologists have quit their careers when they found out that the dinosaur industry was a hoax.

I suppose in any field you can find a few weirdo examples. People who are just stupid, people who prefer the fame of being an outlier, etc. Assuming it is true and based on everything else, I doubt it.
There, everything in that list you posted is either a straight up lie [mostly] combined with some bad argumentation and unreasonable expectations.

As per usual for everything Winston posts.

Will my post cause Winston to actually question the sources he uses. Of course not, he seems to still believe in that flat earth nonsense.

As someone else on this thread said, what was it, wilful ignorance? Over and over.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are Dinosaurs a Hoax? Did they ever exist? Shocking facts!

Post by Winston »

"Dinosaurs were invented out of thin air in or around 1842 by a knight in the royal society and he was also the Superintendent of the British Museum Natural History. If you accept that dinosaurs are real because you have been told this your whole life it is time you challenged this nonsense. After all we were told dinosaurs filled our gas tanks (fossil fuel) – but now they are basically chickens. Just more nonsense from those who seek to alchemically transmute the world mind into a fantasy based reality."

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Not sure how this ever became a conspiracy theory. Dinosaur fossils are being found in larger numbers than ever before, and regular people often accidentally discover them. To say they are hidden away from the public is BS!. We have a real T Rex scull on public display in my country (not a copy for display). Another skull sold for almost 2 million 5 years ago at public auction and also a full skeleton for $32 million. There are numerous private collections around the world that have all been authenticated. For fossil exploration companies, it’s a profitable business, supplying these collectors with real
dinosaur fossils.

This has to be one of the more deluded theories I’ve heard of too date and on par with the idiots who claimed Australia doesn’t exist a few years ago 😂

“Twenty-eight years ago, legendary paleontologist brothers Peter and Neal Larson dug a 40-foot-long Tyrannosaurus rex out of the craggy, South Dakota ground. This month, Christie’s sold that skeleton, nicknamed Stan, for $32 million—a price that smashed the record price paid for a dinosaur fossil”

https://youtu.be/6zr5HEK9HRU
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Huddo wrote:
October 12th, 2021, 4:26 am
Not sure how this ever became a conspiracy theory. Dinosaur fossils are being found in larger numbers than ever before, and regular people often accidentally discover them. To say they are hidden away from the public is BS!. We have a real T Rex scull on public display in my country (not a copy for display). Another skull sold for almost 2 million 5 years ago at public auction and also a full skeleton for $32 million. There are numerous private collections around the world that have all been authenticated. For fossil exploration companies, it’s a profitable business, supplying these collectors with real
dinosaur fossils.

This has to be one of the more deluded theories I’ve heard of too date and on par with the idiots who claimed Australia doesn’t exist a few years ago 😂

“Twenty-eight years ago, legendary paleontologist brothers Peter and Neal Larson dug a 40-foot-long Tyrannosaurus rex out of the craggy, South Dakota ground. This month, Christie’s sold that skeleton, nicknamed Stan, for $32 million—a price that smashed the record price paid for a dinosaur fossil”

https://youtu.be/6zr5HEK9HRU
Australia does not exist unless you have been there though this might be not enough proof anyway because.lol.