Germany: The Real Genocide

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Germany: The Real Genocide

Post by Jester »

I hate to post negative things, but this new YouTube, honest, well-documented, and well-narrated, needs to be shared before the PTB find an excuse to pull it down.

View it. Learn it.

Then ask yourself who the "Good Guys" were in World War Two.

Know the truth, the truth shall make you free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMCOKNCwHmQ
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Germany: The Real Genocide

Post by Moretorque »

Jester be careful what you post, they have a big problem because the truth dam is breaking so the net will more than likely be going down in it's current form. Do not underestimate what these people will try and do to people such as yourself posting films like this. They have killed hundreds of millions so think about that especially if you have children.
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I appreciate your concern, MT, but all this is temporary.

Roman empire fell.
Mongol Empire fell.
Theirs will fall.

Expect victory!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:I appreciate your concern, MT, but all this is temporary.

Roman empire fell.
Mongol Empire fell.
Theirs will fall.

Expect victory!
The problem with the title is that it is propagandistic. Much like Jews who imply that THEY were the main targets of the Nazis. One does not preclude another.

Bomber Harris set out to break the will of the German people. They elected Hitler and he was going to see that they suffered for it, far more than the 40,000 or so the blitz on London killed by the Nazis. Deliberately targeting children is clearly a crime...

Harping on the Jews as the one and only genocide is propagandistic. The Nazis killed millions of non- Jews all over Europe. While it is supposed that about 900,000 Ukrainian Jews were rounded up and killed by the Nazis, millions of others were exterminated or shipped off to their deaths in slave labor camps. This was repeated all over Europe, with the Germans and the soviets sometimes preying on the same populations.

But never the less, these crimes were not committed by the women and children in various towns the allies obliterated. It is crime upon crime upon crime.

To cap it all off, at the end of the war, the allies cooperated with a mass "cleanup" of disposed people in Europe, by shipping about ten million mostly Eastern Europeans off to slave labor camps in Stalins Soviet Union. It is an endless cycle and now, posthumously, many people, including on this forum, try to rehabilitate these butchers...as if SOMEHOW , the fact that Churchill oversaw such killings cancels out the crimes of Hitler or Stalin. As evidenced on this forum, murderous despots will never have a shortage of fans, as much as the sickest mass killer will never be short of women writing them fan letter and offering them love. I hope they all burn together.

Why do so many love bloodthirsty demons?
Include Churchill and Eisenhower on the list. Patton died in an accident, or...read and think about Operation Keelhual, and decide if Patton's resistance to such satanic work cost him his life.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Some information was recently released explaining 90% of all deaths in war were civilian, you would think the dumb morons of this planet would have had enough of our rulers who print money and use the military to gobble territory up

They see it as Gods work I suppose, a lot of Gods children are pretty dam stupid and the repeats of history prove
this.

Previous post is excellent.
Time to Hide!
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Germany will rise again! Then, we will depopulate Poland and Russia, and repopulate with authentic Aryans. In the mean time, give us back Silesia, East Prussia, and Sudetenland!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Good find, Jester!

Information like this is only useful for those individuals who love the truth. The people who believe the talking heads on CNN, and who believe the Republican and Democrat parties, will never know the truth. The truth is too scary for them. They'd rather bury their heads in the sand.

But none of this will matter any way. They will get exactly what they want. It is clearly written in the Bible.

These people want to kill Christ, to steal his inheritance. What is Christ's inheritance? It is THE WORLD. So we know they want to control the world. What few realize is that their god is Satan. Jesus tells us in the New Testament that they are of their father the Devil. The Devil is a murderer and the father of lies. Any of this sound familiar?

Our only Savior is Christ. Hitler could not succeed cause he isnt Jesus. They will march on despite any setbacks until their One World Order is in place. Then they will give up their authority to the Beast, also called The AntiChrist, who will be possessed by Satan. And I think it is almost time.

Matthew 21
Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:

34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.

35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.

38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.

40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?

John 8
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.