Why is Winston Churchill considered a great heroic leader when he's clearly a warmonger?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Why is Winston Churchill considered a great heroic leader when he's clearly a warmonger?

Post by Winston »

Why does Western history and movies portray Winston Churchill as a hero or great leader? What did he do that was so great? Britain was not a victim during WWII and he was no hero. He was a war monger who WANTED war with the Nazis and pushed for it and insisted on it. Every historian knows this. So why does Hollywood keep pushing the myth that Britain was an innocent victim of WWII? Hollywood always pushes cliches about the Allies = good guys and Nazis = bad guys.

In reality, England wanted war with Germany, whereas Hitler desperately tried to make a peace pact with England because he did not want a two front war with England and Russia. So why didn't anyone blame all the British soldiers dying on Winston Churchill? It was his fault so why does no one blame him? They all act like Churchill had no choice but to fight the Nazis and that the Nazis were the perpetrators of war with Britain when that's NOT factually true. Yet Hollywood still perpetuates that lie. Why doesn't someone tell the real story to clear up this misconception?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a hero and great lea

Post by fschmidt »

First of all, Churchill was on the winning side and Hitler was on the losing side. People labeled heros are usually on the winning side.

Second, Britain had a alliance with Poland, so when Germany invaded Poland, Britain had an obligation to enter the war. While Germany wasn't threatening Britain directly, it was threatening to take over a big chunk of Europe which would have changed the balance of power and not been in Britain's interest.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

fschmidt wrote:First of all, Churchill was on the winning side and Hitler was on the losing side. People labeled heros are usually on the winning side.

Second, Britain had a alliance with Poland, so when Germany invaded Poland, Britain had an obligation to enter the war. While Germany wasn't threatening Britain directly, it was threatening to take over a big chunk of Europe which would have changed the balance of power and not been in Britain's interest.
Winston fails to realize that as a racial and social misfit in his Uncle Adolf's paradise, he would have ended up in a labor camp or the gas chamber.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

OutWest wrote:Winston fails to realize that as a racial and social misfit in his Uncle Adolf's paradise, he would have ended up in a labor camp or the gas chamber.
To be fair, the Nazi's did give the Japs the status of honorary Aryans, and are known to have cooperated with Islamic leaders from the middle East and with muslim soldiers in Bosnia. There's a memoir by a half-German, half-African guy who served as a black member of the Hitler Jugend, even! Not to say Hitler was some sort of equal opportunities activist, but he was an opportunist when it came to allies.

In all likelihood, Winston would have been called onto arms and stepped on a landmine.

As for the other Winston, Winston Churchill? He was a great public speaker, and he was charismatic. And, as Fschmidt already pointed out, he won the war. History is always written by the victors and he managed to stay in power for a considerable time even after the war, solidifying his already stellar reputation. He's a man of considerable talents and my grandfather was a great admirer who collected all his memoirs, which I intend to read one day.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winnie represents everything Uncle Adolf was fighting against
As an obese Asian man Winston would have been sterilized under Gesetz zur Verhütung erbkranken Nachwuchses, 'sterlization law', followed by labor camp somewhere in Poland. Don't think they would send him to Russian front, can you picture Winnie fighting alongside these Waffen SS troops

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:Second, Britain had a alliance with Poland, so when Germany invaded Poland, Britain had an obligation to enter the war.
By that logic Britain should have also declared war on the Soviet Union, since they also invaded Poland. It is clear that they were in fact doing the evil bidding of the Jews/banksters.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Cornfed wrote:By that logic Britain should have also declared war on the Soviet Union, since they also invaded Poland. It is clear that they were in fact doing the evil bidding of the Jews/banksters.
+1000 Thanks
You got to the core of it in two lines.

The soviet union had invaded six countries and killed millions by 1937, yet no one did zilch. Of course you don't have any of that in school curriculums. wonder why.

The guys above are so freakin' illogical, attacking the guy formulating the questions :roll:

You ask the right questions Winston, great thinking. Unfortunately this is the kind of stuff you can't bring up publicly or god forbid in a date or something, people are so idiotic and brainwashed they can't start an analysis without the pre-assumption of guilt, ugh.
I used to talk about this stuff all the time in the past, but it was making me seem the weirdo in my family and with friends; so now i just opted to shut up and even nod when the usual mainstream hogwash is brought up, i got tired *sigh.

Here are the three drunkards, wife beaters and assholes. The one dude that didn't drink nor beat his wife, and had greater popular support, is not in the picture.

Here's some of Churchill's bright legacy in Dresden:

Last edited by droid on April 22nd, 2015, 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
fschmidt wrote:Second, Britain had a alliance with Poland, so when Germany invaded Poland, Britain had an obligation to enter the war.
By that logic Britain should have also declared war on the Soviet Union, since they also invaded Poland. It is clear that they were in fact doing the evil bidding of the Jews/banksters.
Yeah but you forget something. The terms of the pact SPECIFICALLY said that Britain would go to war with Germany only if Germany invaded Poland, not that Britain would go to war with any country that invaded Poland. I believe Momopi mentioned this. You can ask him about it or look it up on Wikipedia. The pact was probably drawn up after the first world war.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:By that logic Britain should have also declared war on the Soviet Union, since they also invaded Poland.
In theory, yes. But Churchill was much more scared of Germany than of Russia. Remember that WW1 was still fairly fresh in the minds of Europeans.
It is clear that they were in fact doing the evil bidding of the Jews/banksters.
Banksters, maybe. But Jews, Jews had been begging Britain to give them Israel for some time and Britain refused. So Britain certainly did not do the bidding of Jews.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:Yeah but you forget something. The terms of the pact SPECIFICALLY said that Britain would go to war with Germany only if Germany invaded Poland, not that Britain would go to war with any country that invaded Poland. I believe Momopi mentioned this. You can ask him about it or look it up on Wikipedia. The pact was probably drawn up after the first world war.
I just checked and Winston is right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Poli ... y_alliance
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
OutWest wrote:Winston fails to realize that as a racial and social misfit in his Uncle Adolf's paradise, he would have ended up in a labor camp or the gas chamber.
To be fair, the Nazi's did give the Japs the status of honorary Aryans, and are known to have cooperated with Islamic leaders from the middle East and with muslim soldiers in Bosnia. There's a memoir by a half-German, half-African guy who served as a black member of the Hitler Jugend, even! Not to say Hitler was some sort of equal opportunities activist, but he was an opportunist when it came to allies.

In all likelihood, Winston would have been called onto arms and stepped on a landmine.

As for the other Winston, Winston Churchill? He was a great public speaker, and he was charismatic. And, as Fschmidt already pointed out, he won the war. History is always written by the victors and he managed to stay in power for a considerable time even after the war, solidifying his already stellar reputation. He's a man of considerable talents and my grandfather was a great admirer who collected all his memoirs, which I intend to read one day.
Hold on man. Don't single me out here. Stop picking on me. If we were all in Nazi Germany, then we would all have to join the army and fight wars for Hitler. Not just me. Sheesh. Don't single me out just to pick on me. Dang. You guys are like school bullies.

Anyhow, didn't you know that that famous speech by Winston Churchill about "never surrendering" was not even spoken by him? They hired a professional actor to make that speech. Didn't you know that? It's in the WWII trivia.

Anyone can make a speech like that. It's stupid. Winston Churchill did nothing special that anyone else couldn't have done. His legacy is all media propaganda. He is to blame for all the British soldiers' dying in WWII. Why does no one mention this? Why is he seen as a victim of Hitler when in fact he was the PERPETRATOR of the war with Hitler?

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

fschmidt wrote:
It is clear that they were in fact doing the evil bidding of the Jews/banksters.
Banksters, maybe. But Jews, Jews had been begging Britain to give them Israel for some time and Britain refused. So Britain certainly did not do the bidding of Jews.
That's kind of the usual straw man. It is well known the USA/brits and the USSR were jewish-mob controlled, we don't need to rehash that and post the list of mobsters do we?

Please don't take this personally fschmidt, but how do you reconcile your hatred of modern society, with the strong influence jewish media and doctrines have had in its development? Are you impartial enough to recognize this?
Last edited by droid on April 22nd, 2015, 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

fschmidt wrote:
Winston wrote:Yeah but you forget something. The terms of the pact SPECIFICALLY said that Britain would go to war with Germany only if Germany invaded Poland, not that Britain would go to war with any country that invaded Poland. I believe Momopi mentioned this. You can ask him about it or look it up on Wikipedia. The pact was probably drawn up after the first world war.
I just checked and Winston is right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Poli ... y_alliance
You guys are assuming the pact itself was somehow impartial.
it is the pact AND the action together which are relevant to the point.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:Banksters, maybe. But Jews, Jews had been begging Britain to give them Israel for some time and Britain refused.
It is well known that the British had in fact agreed to this. They just had to put up token resistance.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
fschmidt wrote:Banksters, maybe. But Jews, Jews had been begging Britain to give them Israel for some time and Britain refused.
It is well known that the British had in fact agreed to this. They just had to put up token resistance.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
The British didn't really honor the Balfour Declaration. For example Britain prevented Jews who wanted to escape from Hitler from immigrating to Palestine.