End of slavery a bad thing

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

End of slavery a bad thing

Post by Cornfed »

It is strange that most people regard the end of chattel slavery in most of the world as a mark of social progress, when in fact it really signified that most of humanity had run out of options. Previously people had had the option of opting out of coercive systems by setting off in groups into the wilderness and living as smallholders or hunter gatherers or some mixture of the two. Because this option was intrinsically more dignified than working for someone else, the master class would have to pay people quite a lot to entice them away from it, so it was often less costly to hire goons to physically confine workers instead. Hence the institution of chattel slavery.

However, once population of the world exceeded a certain level and the master class acquired the technological means to control all the planet's territory, people no longer had the option of opting out of the system, because there was nowhere for them to go. Hence it was no longer necessary for goons to physically confine them and they were trapped in a work or starve situation. Workers stopped being a valuable commodity and became expendable and disposable. Hence the master class found it convenient to dispense with chattel slavery and replace it with wage slavery. The end of chattel slavery marks one of the great turning points for the worse in the human condition.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Cornfed stands on the Showtime At The Apollo soapbox. I sense the Sandman shall be coming for you soon. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

http://unqualified-reservations.blogspo ... idiot.html

Slavery is but one solution. Here are others.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Humanity is meant to be agrarian. Have a home, a small property to grow your own food and maybe some livestock. Some people chose to be fisherman. Some people were artisans, jewelers, metal smiths, builders, merchants, and carpenters. There were blacksmiths, and later gunsmiths. The common denominator is small business. Small business equals isolationism. Isolationism protects a nation's economy. Some trade for raw goods or unique goods were necessary in any civilization. Spice, silk, salt, fabrics, unique foods, gemstones, metal, exotic animals, works of art, culturally unique clothing are all good examples. Anything else was not imported and that allowed economies to thrive. People were taxed on real assets, they couldn't be taxed on artificially high fiat currency because that would be equivalent to extortion. They couldn't tax people on what they don't have. Agriculture was the most important job of a society, then there was small scale manufacturing, then there was industry, and services was a very small business. Small businesses are the only thing that supports capitalism and freedom, corporations are a new form of serfdom, fiat currency is slavery, land is taxed in fiat forcing people into the system, and everything is built to protect fiat and corporations. Easy credit is one the things that allows the government and corporations to keep people as slaves because indebted serfs are easier to control than serfs without debt.

The expensive food, medicine, healthcare, education, medical insurance, home prices, and taxes is existing because of fiat currency. Take away fiat currency and a real medium of exchange must be utilized. A medium of exchange that can't be controlled by the financial cabal means price levels must be returned to normal and taxation must be reasonable. Something that is outside their control will bring back freedoms lost in the 1900s and that is something they do not want.

Fiat currency changed everything because it allowed everything to be priced in fiat, allow goods to have an unlimited price, and then allow the governments to tax people. What we have are in America and much of the world are people who are slaves but don't know they are slaves.

The world is in it's Darkest Age because serfdom has returned, tyranny masquerades as democracy or republics, and many people have abandoned all morality. There is a lack of courtesy, respect, and decency among many people in the Anglosphere. Technology allows for an invisible police state to occur. Natural food is being replaced with toxic genetically modified organisms. The level of Hedonism, the level of feminism, and the promotion of homosexuality are what's debated in the Anglosphere. The monetary system enslaves people. Everything that people from the ancient times up until the early 1900s adhered to that allowed for the advancement of civilization has been destroyed and undermined.

America is country built on slavery and it's always going to be built on slavery. Many countries are also built upon slavery. The only difference is people are now fiat wage slaves working for worthless tokens they exchange for goods they need to survive. When the service sector is the largest percentage of an economy, there is very little manufacturing, a lack of small business, a minuscule number of corporations controlling everything, and very little independently owned agriculture and a few factory farms then we get what we have now. Massive unemployment, a growing number of people living in poverty, a record number of people in Western countries going hungry and becoming malnourished, and nothing can be done about it. In America the Republicans and the Democrats talk mindless garbage that I don't even listen to anymore because they don't ever want to create a meaningful solution because they are two sides of the same coin in the pocket of the financial cabal that controls the current system.

Gun control, more surveillance, the "War on Terror," and more travel restrictions are all part of their plan to prevent and suppress any possible uprising and try to prevent dissidents from gaining ground.

I recognized most of this when I was nineteen and it's become more clear the more I read about politics, economics, society, history, and civilization.
"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild
When a person or group has complete control of a nation's money supply and mandating the money supply is fiat currency it concentrates unlimited financial power into a few hands. It allows them to use that unlimited financial power to slowly issue propaganda, move towards globalization, increase taxes, manipulate the economy, create assets bubbles, destroy small business, buy all the candidates, fund wars and militarism, attack religion and morals, undermine tradition, fund lobbyists to make new laws, and in the end destroy civilization. By having control of a nation's money a person can create an invisible dynasty, so it won't matter who makes the laws because whoever is in power is a powerless figurehead.
Last edited by Tsar on April 12th, 2013, 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:Humanity is meant to be agrarian. Have a home, a small property to grow your own food and maybe some livestock. Some people chose to be fisherman. Some people were artisans, jewelers, metal smiths, builders, merchants, and carpenters. There were blacksmiths, and later gunsmiths. The common denominator is small business.
Yes, feudalism with some provision for technological advance would appear to be the ideal human system.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yes Tsar, that's pretty much the conclusion of the article I posted.

But really, that was an amazing post of yours. It really captures what's going on.

I imagine you figured this out from studying monarchy and the like.

I used to be a Libertarian until I started reading some unorthodox books and articles. Libertarians have the right idea (End the Fed, stop surveillance, etc.), but the Libertarian Party is basically castrating the philosophy by injecting Leftism into it. The original Libertarianism is, I think, a lot closer to what you posted. They were called Austrian economists because they served the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

How did you figure all this out Cornfed?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Nobody played into my ignorance. Nice. lol
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!