Black African Moors Conquered Europe During Its Dark Ages

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Black African Moors Conquered Europe During Its Dark Ages

Post by Maker55 »

http://stewartsynopsis.com/europe_conqu ... ricans.htm

When the black african moors conquered europe, they rescued europe from its dark ages and brought music, math, science, alchemy and medicine to europe.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The Moors were indeed African, but there is little to suggest they were sub-Saharan African. Genetic tests from people of that region in North Africa show they are essentially Berbers or Maghreb peoples, not black. See below:

Shomarka Keita, a biological anthropologist from Howard University, has claimed that populations in Carthage circa 200 BC and northern Algeria 1500 BC were very diverse. As a group, they plotted closest to the populations of Northern Egypt and intermediate to Northern Europeans and tropical Africans. Keita claimed that "the data supported the comments from ancient authors observed by classicists: everything from fair-skinned blonds to peoples who were dark-skinned 'Ethiopian' or part Ethiopian in appearance."[31] Modern evidence showed a similar diversity among present North Africans. Moreover, this "diversity" of phenotypes and peoples was probably due to in situ differentiation, not foreign influxes. Of course foreign influxes certainly had an impact but they did not replace the indigenous Berber population.[32]

The Y chromosome p49a,f TaqI Haplotype V, which corresponds to Y haplogroup E1b1b1b (M81) —formerly E3b1b, E3b2 and colloquially referred to as the "Berber marker"— has been found among 68.9% of modern Berbers in North Africa and as high as 80% in one group. It is believed to be about 5,600 years old,[33] and to have arrived with the Neolithic expansion from the Near East. M81 is not found in Sub-Saharan Africa. This haplotype has also been observed in as high as 40% of one small group of Andalusians tested. Generally it appears at much lower frequencies among Iberian populations, and lower as distance from North Africa increases.[34]

Y DNA haplogroup E1b1b (formerly E3b) predominates among North African populations; its E1b1b1b subgroup (M81) is identified especially with Berbers.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black African Moors Conquered Europe During Its Dark Age

Post by Cornfed »

Maker55 wrote:http://stewartsynopsis.com/europe_conqu ... ricans.htm

When the black african moors conquered europe, they rescued europe from its dark ages and brought music, math, science, alchemy and medicine to europe.
They did indeed act as a repository of Greco-Roman knowledge which they helped re-introduce to Western Europe through Spanish universities. The term Moors refers to people from Mauritania, a region in north west Africa. Some of the people there were no doubt black Africans, but they would have been a mixture. Arabs, people of mixed Gothic descent, people we would class as white today and so on. And of course they only conquered parts of Europe.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Contrarian Expatriate hit it here. They were indeed African, but perhaps not necessarily sub-Saharan Africans.

I've actually been to southern Spain, Sicily and all over Morocco, including parts of southern Morocco. There are also many North Africans in France.

Morocco has a VERY mixed population from what i saw. Some people look very European, some even quite German looking. But generally speaking, they are a darker than say Syrians, Jordanians, Lebanese, etc.

Many indeed have curly hair, but not as tightly curled or afro like as sub-Saharans.

I've been all over Europe, except parts of Southeastern Europe, and only in southern Spain and Southern Italy (only in parts) were the people very heavily Moorish (more middle eastern) looking (curly hair, etc)

I've almost never seen people in Europe with sub-Saharan features, although i guess people like Rashida Jones don't seem to have any distinguishing sub-Saharan features either, so i guess it's hard to say.

Once i was talking with some Egyptians and they were saying how there were lots of 6' plus people in Egypt. He said that 6' foot plus people are common amongst people in Africa. I'm not sure if those genes came from sub-Saharan Africa, but it's certainly possible.

Similarly, there are people from southern China who are tall, and have southern Chinese features (or sometimes not) who are 6 foot as well. This is likely due to gene mixing from lots of Northern Chinese that have moved south during the Mongol invasions in the North.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The Moors were indeed African, but there is little to suggest they were sub-Saharan African. Genetic tests from people of that region in North Africa show they are essentially Berbers or Maghreb peoples, not black. See below:

Shomarka Keita, a biological anthropologist from Howard University, has claimed that populations in Carthage circa 200 BC and northern Algeria 1500 BC were very diverse. As a group, they plotted closest to the populations of Northern Egypt and intermediate to Northern Europeans and tropical Africans. Keita claimed that "the data supported the comments from ancient authors observed by classicists: everything from fair-skinned blonds to peoples who were dark-skinned 'Ethiopian' or part Ethiopian in appearance."[31] Modern evidence showed a similar diversity among present North Africans. Moreover, this "diversity" of phenotypes and peoples was probably due to in situ differentiation, not foreign influxes. Of course foreign influxes certainly had an impact but they did not replace the indigenous Berber population.[32]

The Y chromosome p49a,f TaqI Haplotype V, which corresponds to Y haplogroup E1b1b1b (M81) —formerly E3b1b, E3b2 and colloquially referred to as the "Berber marker"— has been found among 68.9% of modern Berbers in North Africa and as high as 80% in one group. It is believed to be about 5,600 years old,[33] and to have arrived with the Neolithic expansion from the Near East. M81 is not found in Sub-Saharan Africa. This haplotype has also been observed in as high as 40% of one small group of Andalusians tested. Generally it appears at much lower frequencies among Iberian populations, and lower as distance from North Africa increases.[34]

Y DNA haplogroup E1b1b (formerly E3b) predominates among North African populations; its E1b1b1b subgroup (M81) is identified especially with Berbers.
All North Africans were jet black people before europeans lightened them up.

These tests and studies are done by racists.

Everyone race on this planet can trace their ancestry back to Africa.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

celery2010 wrote:Contrarian Expatriate hit it here. They were indeed African, but perhaps not necessarily sub-Saharan Africans.

I've actually been to southern Spain, Sicily and all over Morocco, including parts of southern Morocco. There are also many North Africans in France.

Morocco has a VERY mixed population from what i saw. Some people look very European, some even quite German looking. But generally speaking, they are a darker than say Syrians, Jordanians, Lebanese, etc.

Many indeed have curly hair, but not as tightly curled or afro like as sub-Saharans.

I've been all over Europe, except parts of Southeastern Europe, and only in southern Spain and Southern Italy (only in parts) were the people very heavily Moorish (more middle eastern) looking (curly hair, etc)

I've almost never seen people in Europe with sub-Saharan features, although i guess people like Rashida Jones don't seem to have any distinguishing sub-Saharan features either, so i guess it's hard to say.

Once i was talking with some Egyptians and they were saying how there were lots of 6' plus people in Egypt. He said that 6' foot plus people are common amongst people in Africa. I'm not sure if those genes came from sub-Saharan Africa, but it's certainly possible.

Similarly, there are people from southern China who are tall, and have southern Chinese features (or sometimes not) who are 6 foot as well. This is likely due to gene mixing from lots of Northern Chinese that have moved south during the Mongol invasions in the North.
You guys still won't admit that the ancient Egyptians were jet black people.

Everyone's ancestors were black at some point.

Ethiopians are black people and their ancestors were jet black people and even they were lightened up by the Europeans.

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The mistake here is that you are utilizing relatively recent US/British colonial race definitions and terminology, which is, undoubtedly, very real in the USA, and applying them to a very far away part of the world and to a very distant past.

Such terms and labels are an official identity in documents and society in the US and are hammered into people's heads since childhood. However, these British colonial methods of classifying people are not retroactive unless you want them to be and have a time machine to go back there and run around with a loud speaker convincing the local people that they are Blacks, whites, etc.

This is where travel and speaking local languages such as Arabic and seeing how they classify people comes in handy if you want to understand their ways of thinking.

People in North Africa are a huge amalgamation of different ethnicities, tribes and clans. There are also many languages being spoken. About 1000- 1500 years ago ( correct my number) Arabs started migrating into that area, conquering it and converting it to Islam. Also, keep in mind that a lot of North Africa had been colonized by Phoenicians and cities were established such as Carthage.

Arabs took Sub Saharan Africans as slaves for a very long time. However, many mingled with them creating a very mixed race in N. Africa kind of similar to what happened in Brazil.

In the Arabic language and according to the Islamic tradition, there is no distinction between a Black man and a white man ethnically. They do not belong to different races in any official way as in the USA. If a Black man speaks Arabic, he is as much of an Arab as a white man.

Yes, there is still discrimination based on color, but not as severe and scientific ( falsely scientific) as in the Anglo cultural world. There are no black ghettos anywhere in the Arab world where people are stuck into them based on color and a different ethnic grouping is created socially because of that color. The American/ British colonial segregation does not exist. There are areas where illegal immigrants gather, but not where nationals gather.

In any Arab country, a Black man is called by the name of his nationality/ citizenship not as Black or African-Algerian. This would be an idiocy that they could never understand.

In Spain during the various medieval wars, people were divided into three groups- the Christians, the Moors and the Jews. Not the Blacks, the Whites and the Jews as in the US South.

It was more of a religious definition although the three did, in their majority look different from each other as groups. If the Moors and the Jews converted to Christianity in Spain, they were allowed to stay and they were given Spanish names.

Projecting the nasty and extremely arbitrary US definitions upon a country thousands of miles away and thousands of years back in time is wrong.

Again, who does not admit that Ethiopians were jet black people? And why were they lightened up by Europeans specifically? There was a lot of intermarriage going on between them and the Arabs around as that area was not colonized by Europeans for a very long time and even then very briefly. And who does not admit that all people are from Africa? I daresay most of us know it very well. It does not stop Black American racists from calling me a Honkey Mo%^&*er for some reason.

As far as Ethiopians go, again, do you want to classify them based on the US/British colonial terminology? They are an ancient Christian people which is also very diverse and which classifies itself differently. They call themselves Hamitic, Amharic, etc. Again, I did not live in Ethiopia so I would like to let someone else here pick up from here.

The cruel colonial segregation of American people from each other is a horrid thing. We need to abolish it by taking an example from other nations.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Maker55 wrote:
celery2010 wrote:Contrarian Expatriate hit it here. They were indeed African, but perhaps not necessarily sub-Saharan Africans.

You guys still won't admit that the ancient Egyptians were jet black people.

Everyone's ancestors were black at some point.

Ethiopians are black people and their ancestors were jet black people and even they were lightened up by the Europeans.
For the purpose of debate only, let's assume for a minute that you are correct.

SO WHAT? Why is the skin color of Egyptians so important to you? I personally don't care what color they were. How is that enhancing your life right now?

While I understand that some people place a great deal of importance on the politics of racial identity, NONE OF US HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHATEVER COLOR WE ARE. PRIDE COMES FROM ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND ACHIEVEMENTS. WE DID NOT "ACCOMPLISH" THE COLOR OF OUR PARTICULAR SKINS SO WHO THE HELL CARES?
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

arabs are not black. spain is not black. north afrika is not black. and the jews who worked as slaves for the pharao weren´t black.

btw. the scientific arab culuture in islamic spain was made by (krypto) jews and christians (plus non islamic iranians) like it was usual in the whole arab lands.

maybe blacks should start something like the israelis a kind of high tech country to show the world that they can do itl. to manipulate history works not so well probably. anyway a great project it would be. i don´t know if it could be made under the umbrella of HA. - now this would be truely a mega project. we should start it with a nice rhyme rap. we gonna see the promised land brother.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

ladislav wrote: In the Arabic language and according to the Islamic tradition, there is no distinction between a Black man and a white man ethnically. They do not belong to different races in any official way as in the USA. If a Black man speaks Arabic, he is as much of an Arab as a white man.

Yes, there is still discrimination based on color, but not as severe and scientific ( falsely scientific) as in the Anglo cultural world. There are no black ghettos anywhere in the Arab world where people are stuck into them based on color and a different ethnic grouping is created socially because of that color.

In any Arab country, a Black man is called by the name of his nationality/ citizenship not as Black or African-Algerian. This would be an idiocy that they could never understand.
You could not be more wrong Ladislav. The Arab world is the most anti-black region in the world. Blacks are referred to in Arabic as Zurga or Zanj and they are not compliments. Have you read how blacks are treated in Lebanon, or Turkey, or Egypt? Have a look:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_Arab_world

Mona Eltahawy, a columnist for Egypt's Al Masry Al Youm and Qatar's Al Arab, wrote in the New York Times an article titled, Racism The Arab world's dirty secret. She was a witness to racist attacks by Arab Egyptians on blacks and stated: "We are a racist people in Egypt and we are in deep denial about it. On my Facebook page, I blamed racism for my argument and an Egyptian man wrote to deny that we are racists and used as his proof a program on Egyptian Radio featuring Sudanese songs and poetry! Our silence over racism not only destroys the warmth and hospitality we are proud of as Egyptians, it has deadly consequences." She believed racism was behind a police crackdown on 5,000 Sudanese refugees and the beating to death of some women and children. She added: "The racism I saw on the Cairo Metro has an echo in the Arab world at large, where the suffering in Darfur goes ignored because its victims are black and because those who are creating the misery in Darfur are not Americans or Israelis and we only pay attention when America and Israel behave badly." She criticized the country's attitudes: "We love to cry 'Islamophobia' when we talk about the way Muslim minorities are treated in the West and yet we never stop to consider how we treat minorities and the most vulnerable among us." While noting that racist incidents are condemned in the United States, she said that in Egypt, as well as in the Arab world, there is a culture of silence toward racist incidents which reflects negatively on Arab society.[3]
Accusations against specific Arab governments

According to Holly Burkhalter of Human Rights Watch, in a statement made in testimony before the Congress of the United States, "It is fair to say that the Mauritanian government practices undeclared apartheid and severely discriminates on the basis of race."[4]

Beginning in 1991, elders of the Zaghawa people of Sudan complained that they were victims of an intensifying Arab apartheid campaign.[5] Vukoni Lupa Lasaga has accused the Sudanese government of "deftly manipulat(ing) Arab solidarity" to carry out policies of apartheid and ethnic cleansing against non-Arabs in Darfur.[6] Alan Dershowitz has pointed to Sudan as an example of a government that deserves the appellation "apartheid,"[7] and former Canadian Minister of Justice Irwin Cotler has also criticized Sudan in similar terms.[8]
Racist incidents by Arabs

Lebanese singer Haifa Wehbe released an album containing lyrics calling Nubian black people in Egypt "monkeys". Outraged Egyptian Nubians filed a lawsuit and claimed that it inspired an increase in Arab racism against Nubians in public, including schools.[9]

In Lebanon in June 2010, Lebanese Internal Security Forces crashed a Sudanese cancer fundraiser in Beirut. During the incident, the Lebanese Arabs called the Sudanese "animals" and "niggers", while physically hitting them with batons. They used extreme physical force and violence against the Sudanese and also used racial epithets. The Sudanese, who held citizenship of Sudan, were legally residing in Lebanon. While pressing their boots on the bodies of the Sudanese, the Lebanese made the Sudanese lie postrate with their stomachs touching the ground."[10][11]

There have been reports of discrimination against Pakistani, Indians, Filipinos, Malaysians and Indonesians, particularly toward house-maids and blue collar labour. Migrants, mostly of South Asian (Indian/ Pakistani/ Bangladeshi) origin, constitute 42.5% of the UAE's workforce[12] and are subject to a range of human rights abuses.[13] In September 2003 the government was criticised by Human Rights Watch for its inaction in addressing the discrimination against Asian workers in the Emirates.[14] They lack rights associated with citizenship and face a variety of restrictions on their rights as workers.[15][16] It is also commonplace that institutions often discriminate in the recruitment process of foreign professionals. The national news papers have standardised job classifieds with references by employers, seeking candidates who are e.g. " Western Educated", "Arab Educated", "Indian Educated" ... to denote the employers' racial preference in a candidate. Candidates of different national / ethnic origins are offered different pay and employment contracts based on their ethnic origin.

Dark-skinned Egyptian President Anwar Sadat faced insults of not looking "Egyptian enough" and "Nasser's black poodle."[17] An Egyptian Nubian soccer player Mahmoud Abdel Razek stopped playing football due to racist slurs by rival Egyptian fans during a game.[18]

According to the Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights (EIPR), Black African immigrants to Egypt often face physical violence and verbal abuse at the hands of the general public and law enforcement officials. refugee from Sudan are especially targeted, with racial slurs like "oonga boonga" and "samara" (meaning "black") constituting the most typical insults. The EIPR attributes the violence and abuse to both a lack of government efforts at disseminating information, raising awareness and dispelling myths with regard to the economic contributions made by the newcomers, and stereotyping on the part of the Egyptian media.[19] Black women are also targets of sexual harassment.[17] As a remedy, the EIPR recommends that the Egyptian government "should intensify and accelerate efforts to combat racist and xenophobic views towards migrant workers, especially those of Black African origin, and to promote awareness of their positive contribution to society. The government should train all personnel working in the field of criminal justice and law enforcement officials in the spirit of respect for human rights and non-discrimination on ethnic or racial grounds."[19]

In March 2011, officials from the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees confirmed allegations of discrimination by Tunisia against black Africans.[20] Black Africans were reportedly targeted by rebel forces during the Libyan civil war in 2011.[21][22][23]
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

C. E. I do not disagree with what you are saying, but the above examples are anecdotes and deviations from the norm. They are abnormalities.Yes, those things have happened, but the Arab culture based on the Koran does not allow them. The law does not allow it. In other words, there is no institutionalized racism with citizens,specifically, and by the government, getting pigeonholed into racial groups with official labels on them.

The Last Sermon of Muhammad delivered on the Ninth Day of Dhul Hijjah 10 A.H (c. 630 AD)

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. You know that every Muslim is the brother of another Muslim. Remember, one day you will appear before Allah and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not astray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

Even as the fingers of the two hands are equal, so are human beings equal to one another. No one has any right, nor any preference to claim over another. You are brothers.

There is no such teaching in Christianity. Racism is not forbidden. There is no such teaching in Judaism, either.

There are no scientific racial teachings by Arabs similar to those by German and British race scientists. There is no organized KKK movement directed specifically against Black people. All people who speak Arabic are Arabs. At least, according to the Arab League. There is no hyphenated African-Arab in any law there. There are no white mosques or black mosques. There is no organized race doctrine ala what is led by David Duke. There is no Arab stormfront.com or a chimpout.com

There is no police card or a birth certificate which denotes race. They just denote one thing- citizenship. And religion. And citizenship does not depend on place of birth, either as in the USA so there is no nativism.

There is Muslim fundamentalism and legal discrimination against non Muslims. There is also discrimination based on citizenship which is institutionalized. But citizenship and religion can be changed.

Many black Americans in Saudi converted to Islam. They went on pilgrimage as American Muslims, not as Black American Muslims. No such designation. When Malcolm X went to Mecca, he came back a changed man.

Are Arabs perfect and without a sin? No. Are they better than the nasty Germanics with their pseudo scientific race doctrines? Yes! Way better.

I must admit that I lack statistics and I am not black myself, but based on what I saw on the Arabian Peninsula - where I spent about 10 years- and among citizens of such countries as Kuwait, the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia- the true original ethnic Arabs, no such thing was apparent. I had Arab bosses who were very black and I had black students in Kuwait and also in the UAE, there was teasing going on, but things were not so bad as in the USA. They were not different from other Arabs. All hung out together.

All the Black Americans I saw in Saudi were given management positions- and they were never marked as Black anywhere. They were marked as Americans. And a couple of times it happened that Black Americans would get invited into Gulf Arab homes but the Arabs would almost never invite a white guy. Unless he was president of a country or something. The only time I ever visited an Arab home in Saudi was through a Black American guy who was my boss there. He got invited and he took me with him. My department head at another college in Oman was a Sudanese woman. And after she quit, they promoted a black American teacher to that position ( and not me). And he had been there less time than I had.

No place is perfect, but the Arab world is by and large better than the Anglo world. In my opinion and based on my observations over a decade. As far as North Africans enslaving darker skinned people, well, they also enslaved over one million Europeans- the Barbary pirates, remember those? They would kidnap white Americans and sell them into slavery. Whoever was easy to capture.

Saadat was taunted? Well well, but he was still president wasn't he? He was elected. Plus Egyptians are not real Arabs, they are Hamites. The Lebanese are just Arabized Phoenicians and are very snobbish. They treat Palestinians like dirt, too. Working with them was a pain in the ass. Always.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

The Arabs are descended from an afro-asian(Abraham) and black ethiopian(Hagar).

Basically, Abraham is the father of the Middle Easterners.

The original Arabs were very dark to brown in color. They were mostly African with a bit of asian blood in them.

Everyone comes from Adam and Eve who were BLACK.

EVERYONE has black ancestors, including white people.

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Last edited by ladislav on March 11th, 2013, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

^^^^

True.

Unfortunately, due to the aryan influence of the middle east, some of the arabs are racist against blacks.