Was Hitler actually the good guy? Is he wrongly demonized/vilified?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Winston wrote:That's the propaganda that you've been fed. Later on, it was discovered to be a lie, because Japan was already surrendering at the time. It's been documented. Even the History Channel did an episode about it. So it wasn't really necessary.

I'm surprised Japan has never sought retaliation or revenge against the US for dropping two atomic bombs on them. They must feel a lot of shame and dishonor for that.

Why did France and Britain declare war on Germany though? You didn't answer that question. Technically, the Allies started WWII by declaring war on Germany, didn't they? Do you believe everything you read and hear?
Who discovered it to be a lie? What are your sources on this?

Japan retaliated, all right. They wrecked the U.S. automobile, steel, and electronics industries, among others.

France and England declared war on Germany because Germany invaded Poland. And no, I'm not totally gullible. Haven't I rejected the feminist propaganda that's been thrown at me for my entire life, just like you? But you're nuts if you think that your forum is a more credible source of historical information than the people who actually lived through the events in question. Why don't you just stick with giving advice about traveling and dating overseas, instead of making yourself look like a total nut job by propounding these wacko theories? You're doing some serious damage to the credibility of all men who are fighting the feminazis.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ladislav wrote: Jewish bankers do control a big chunk of world finance, but how come we borrow money from China? Chinese banks are not Jewish run. And Saudis invest huge money in the US and there is so much cash in the Middle East, its unreal.
What makes you think those countries aren't controlled by the Kosher Nostra? The commies in were installed in China by the ZOG controlled Soviet Union with the complicity of ZOG controlled America. Obviously the Gulf Arab states are protectorates of the ZOG controlled West.
Most Jews- 99.9999% are not bankers, do not get help from those bankers and are taxed just the same and exploited just the same.
Actually, you can often find online discussions about how to get your "Jew card". Which is to say, how part Jews and non Jews can go about convincing people they are Jews in order to benefit from pro-Jewish racial discrimination.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Hero wrote:
Winston wrote:That's the propaganda that you've been fed. Later on, it was discovered to be a lie, because Japan was already surrendering at the time. It's been documented. Even the History Channel did an episode about it. So it wasn't really necessary.

I'm surprised Japan has never sought retaliation or revenge against the US for dropping two atomic bombs on them. They must feel a lot of shame and dishonor for that.

Why did France and Britain declare war on Germany though? You didn't answer that question. Technically, the Allies started WWII by declaring war on Germany, didn't they? Do you believe everything you read and hear?

Japan retaliated, all right. They wrecked the U.S. automobile, steel, and electronics industries, among others.

France and England declared war on Germany because Germany invaded Poland. And no, I'm not totally gullible. Haven't I rejected the feminist propaganda that's been thrown at me for my entire life, just like you? But you're nuts if you think that your forum is a more credible source of historical information than the people who actually lived through the events in question. Why don't you just stick with giving advice about traveling and dating overseas, instead of making yourself look like a total nut job by propounding these wacko theories? You're doing some serious damage to the credibility of all men who are fighting the feminazis.
+1

Note all the unattributed sources of "ultimate truth". ...if you do not share my beliefs it means you are naive and believe everything you hear or read...

Apart from the overseas experience areas, the place of this forum in the Tin Foil Hat Hall of Fame is pretty well assured.
Any conspiracy theorist hacking out wacko theories is to be believed as a default, while the work of hundred or thousands of historians supported by millions of pages of documents is most likely a conspiracy or coverup.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote: Apart from the overseas experience areas, the place of this forum in the Tin Foil Hat Hall of Fame is pretty well assured.
Any conspiracy theorist hacking out wacko theories is to be believed as a default, while the work of hundred or thousands of historians supported by millions of pages of documents is most likely a conspiracy or coverup.
The old "Jews must be right because they can hire more shills" argument.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

History isn't whatever some fascist wants to make you believe it is. Same with science. Ideally the two fields are used to question things and provide possible answers with arguable levels of probability. Instead they are all too often used to create the "one, true narrative" that cannot be questioned. Same with political correctness and language manipulation.

I may be authoritarian politically, but I'm an anarchist intellectually.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hero wrote:

Look it up. It's on the History Channel too. Documents say that Japan had already surrendered and were negotiating the terms when the atomic bomb was dropped. Google "atomic bomb japan unnecessary" or search on YouTube "History Channel atomic bomb japan".

Why do you believe everything you hear? Most historians merely copy and cite other historians. They don't read original documents or archives.

So France and Britain declared war on Germany for altruistic reasons? Why don't they declare war on every invading country, including the US? Why didn't they declare war on Stalin for his invasions as well? You're not making sense. Sure they used that as an excuse for declaring war on Germany. But does that mean that's the only reason? When someone uses something as an excuse, does that mean there's no other ulterior motive? You're not thinking.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OutWest wrote: +1

Note all the unattributed sources of "ultimate truth". ...if you do not share my beliefs it means you are naive and believe everything you hear or read...

Apart from the overseas experience areas, the place of this forum in the Tin Foil Hat Hall of Fame is pretty well assured.
That's a fallacy. Most historians do not read original source documents or historical archives. They just copy and cite other historians. And they all know that straying from the party line results in career suicide.

The ones who examine original source documents, such as David Irving, become scorned and ridiculed by their peers for having different views from the rest. That should tell you something.

There's nothing wrong with asking questions. That's what truth seekers do. Only sheep believe in whatever they are told by the establishment. They lied about the moon landings, JFK assassination, 9/11, and much more, all of which are easy to prove. So how do you know what else they've lied about?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Winston, the atomic bomb was unecessary, yes. That's because it wasn't being used as a weapon of war, but a science project of sorts by the jews. That's why it was dropped, even when valuable intel was clearly already collected on Japan. Most likely, Japan was shortly under western rule before the bomb was dropped(which could explain why no physical retaliation occurred) or the provocation of Japan was being used as an excuse to drop it. The dropping possibly may have served multiple interests for many parties, since it was allowed to occur. Unfortunately we may never know what Japan's government were collectively thinking at the time.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Winston wrote:Look it up. It's on the History Channel too. Documents say that Japan had already surrendered and were negotiating the terms when the atomic bomb was dropped. Google "atomic bomb japan unnecessary" or search on YouTube "History Channel atomic bomb japan".
Again, WHAT documents? The internet and the History Channel are hardly primary sources.
If you make an outrageous claim, it's your responsibility to provide documentation to back it up. Telling your skeptical readers to "look it up" isn't exactly a strong defense of your position.
Winston wrote: Why do you believe everything you hear?
I think I've made it pretty clear that I don't believe you in this instance.
Winston wrote: Most historians merely copy and cite other historians. They don't read original documents or archives.
And you know this how?
Winston wrote: So France and Britain declared war on Germany for altruistic reasons? Why don't they declare war on every invading country, including the US? Why didn't they declare war on Stalin for his invasions as well? You're not making sense. Sure they used that as an excuse for declaring war on Germany. But does that mean that's the only reason? When someone uses something as an excuse, does that mean there's no other ulterior motive? You're not thinking.
France and England chose to fight the greater of two evils. I will admit that Stalin was only slightly less evil than Hitler. England was in fact making contingency plans for going to war with the USSR after Germany had been defeated. It was called "Operation Unthinkable". But it simply wasn't possilbe to kick Stalin's ass after a 6 year world war, so the plan was abandoned.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Hero wrote:
Winston wrote:Look it up. It's on the History Channel too. Documents say that Japan had already surrendered and were negotiating the terms when the atomic bomb was dropped. Google "atomic bomb japan unnecessary" or search on YouTube "History Channel atomic bomb japan".
Again, WHAT documents? The internet and the History Channel are hardly primary sources.
If you make an outrageous claim, it's your responsibility to provide documentation to back it up. Telling your skeptical readers to "look it up" isn't exactly a strong defense of your position.
Winston wrote: Why do you believe everything you hear?
I think I've made it pretty clear that I don't believe you in this instance.
Winston wrote: Most historians merely copy and cite other historians. They don't read original documents or archives.
And you know this how?
Winston wrote: So France and Britain declared war on Germany for altruistic reasons? Why don't they declare war on every invading country, including the US? Why didn't they declare war on Stalin for his invasions as well? You're not making sense. Sure they used that as an excuse for declaring war on Germany. But does that mean that's the only reason? When someone uses something as an excuse, does that mean there's no other ulterior motive? You're not thinking.
France and England chose to fight the greater of two evils. I will admit that Stalin was only slightly less evil than Hitler. England was in fact making contingency plans for going to war with the USSR after Germany had been defeated. It was called "Operation Unthinkable". But it simply wasn't possilbe to kick Stalin's a** after a 6 year world war, so the plan was abandoned.
Good luck with reason on the tinfoil hat forum....
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I have been trying to understand our real history on things the best I can before the kill switch may be hit on the net, one thing is for sure a group of people figured out a long time ago that if they could print money out of thin air they could rule the world if not audited and held accountable.

I have come to the conclusion that our media and publishing companies have been hyjacked by this money printing cleek and they are attempting to program all of us from the day we are born to the day we die.

One major interesting point I ran into while studying the financial system was that the main people who run it are Ashkenazi Jewish which means people from Gemany in hebrew. Ashke / nazi, kind of obvious who created the nazi party to me ?

Our rulers who print the money are completely full of sh it period, the conclusion I have come up with on this is in the bible in duetoronomy or however it is spelled there is a verse that states the people of God's tribe can practice loaning at interest on people who are not of the tribe. It is a carefully gaurded secret as to why the people who claim to be of God have been thrown out of every country they go to.

They do not want to work and want to practice usury which debases the civilization and transfers all wealth of the nation to the people running the loan sharking operation.

What has been going of for millenia's is people are from what I can see converting to judaism so they can claim to be of Gods tribe so they can pratice usury and when people ? their loan sharking operation they just claim " look I am one of Gods choosen and the good book say's I can do this ".

This is the real reason the quote people of God get thrown out of everywhere and I believe you will find Germany was no different. Look at the world today ? one big usury whore house all linked to Judaism.

Good bad or whatever, Somebody has to try and bring order to the world and if da herd be this stupid let them have it.
Last edited by Moretorque on April 28th, 2013, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Okay Moretorque, since you are new here I will respond once before writing you off as yet another delusional hopeless case. First of all, finance is not all linked to Jews. If you look objectively, you will see that finance is about half Jewish. So how do you explain the non-Jewish half? Now you may say that half is still high for such a small group as Jews. But Jews also compose half the scientists and mathematicians. Why is this? Clearly the common denominator here isn't greed since the greedy don't go into science. The common denominator is drive to succeed at whatever one does. All groups contain roughly the same percentage of greedy bastards. What makes the Jewish greedy bastards different from others is that they are more likely to succeed. And the same applies to Jews interested in science.

One other point is that if Jews were the problem, then societies without Jews should be paradise on earth. But they aren't. The Germans managed to exterminate their Jews and the modern German banking system has no Jews. The Chinese and Japanese banking systems are also Jew-free. Yet they are all corrupt. The problem is bankers, not Jews.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:Okay Moretorque, since you are new here I will respond once before writing you off as yet another delusional hopeless case. First of all, finance is not all linked to Jews. If you look objectively, you will see that finance is about half Jewish. So how do you explain the non-Jewish half? Now you may say that half is still high for such a small group as Jews. But Jews also compose half the scientists and mathematicians. Why is this? Clearly the common denominator here isn't greed since the greedy don't go into science. The common denominator is drive to succeed at whatever one does. All groups contain roughly the same percentage of greedy bastards. What makes the Jewish greedy bastards different from others is that they are more likely to succeed. And the same applies to Jews interested in science.

One other point is that if Jews were the problem, then societies without Jews should be paradise on earth. But they aren't. The Germans managed to exterminate their Jews and the modern German banking system has no Jews. The Chinese and Japanese banking systems are also Jew-free. Yet they are all corrupt. The problem is bankers, not Jews.
Quick to reply I see, all roads go back to England and the 1690's charter for this banking system. You will find when you take the corporate veil down they have errected around themselves so the dumb sheople cannot see who is really running the show that the same families own all the central banks for the most part and they have practically no blood lines to the people who wrote the bible but claim to.

Go back and reread my original post, I never said Jews were the problem, what I said was the bible was a front for practicing usury for some. The Ashkenazi educate their young the Sephardics in general do not as much so, with so many different groups of Jewish people claiming to be of God's tribe which one's are you talking about?

And one other thing when you control this counterfeiting operation it allows you to funnel what ever resources you want wherever you want them to go, we saw this first hand with the Bernie Sanders partial audit of the Fed money printing operation. 16.2 trillion created out of thin air to prop up who they felt like. And that was just one look at the books!

I could make the Pigmies of Africa appear to be brilliant if I had that counterfeiting operation at my disposal.

These people who are doing this are very gifted liar's and nothing more but smart ones at that.
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Moretorque, you are making the same mistake Hitler made. Hitler was actually a highly intelligent man who rightly saw that the international bankers are a bunch of blood-sucking parasites who were bankrupting Germany. When Hitler threw out the bankers, Germany prospered. Hitler's mistake was in thinking that banking is tied to Judaism. It isn't. By persecuting Jews, Hitler not only lost the bad bankers, he also lost the good scientists and other good Jews. If Hitler hadn't persecuted Jews, he probably would have won the war.

Moretorque, you are trying to connect banking to Judaism and the Bible when there is no connection. Jews in finance don't hesitate to lend with interest to other Jews, in violation of the Bible. In general, when Jews go into finance they forget all about the Bible. Orthodox Jews generally don't go into finance.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:Moretorque, you are making the same mistake Hitler made. Hitler was actually a highly intelligent man who rightly saw that the international bankers are a bunch of blood-sucking parasites who were bankrupting Germany. When Hitler threw out the bankers, Germany prospered. Hitler's mistake was in thinking that banking is tied to Judaism. It isn't. By persecuting Jews, Hitler not only lost the bad bankers, he also lost the good scientists and other good Jews. If Hitler hadn't persecuted Jews, he probably would have won the war.

Moretorque, you are trying to connect banking to Judaism and the Bible when there is no connection. Jews in finance don't hesitate to lend with interest to other Jews, in violation of the Bible. In general, when Jews go into finance they forget all about the Bible. Orthodox Jews generally don't go into finance.
They do not hesitate today to loan to their own at % but I am talking in the past, Judaism is falling apart amongst the newer generations on tracing the lineage through the mother. More people are not holding to the tradtions as of late. People are now trying to piece our real histories together. It has become obvious to the somewhat informed we are being lied to from the day we are born. I am not saying Jews at all what I am saying is a passage in the bible is a convenient front for usury and a shield. Hell I would do it my self, I am mostly German just convert to Judaism and I am a Ashkenazi Jew and then I can use a passage in the bible for a sheild to conquer you through interest.

The bankers let the small Jew get slaughtered by Germany so they could create a good reason for people to move to Palestine in order to start taking over the oil of the region and set up for the future redrawing of the lines for their one world government. Who in their right mind would want to set up home in the desert compared to Europe, so in order to give Israel legitamacy they needed bodies to fill it up. So the narrative created was go their or die by the goyum hand.

Look decades later they are using their pit bull the US to seize all the natural reseources of the region along with Israel.

There is a reason this crew has been thrown out of over a 100 different countries over the last millenia and longer, it is called usury.

There are new books coming out on the subject being published by Jewish scholars, go read the reviews on the "Invention of the Jewish people".

I am just trying to learn what I believe is real history and I believe we have all been duped good by England and the City of London.

Ashkenazi means people of Germany in Hebrew, most of the Jewish community are converts who just adopted Judaism for whatever reason but some Ashkenazi's do also trace their linage back over a 1000 years but still have no relation to the people who wrote the bible.

The Palestianes are of the blood line who wrote the bible, the people who created Zionism have hyjacked the system and claim to mostly be of the line of Gods choosen but are not. It is all a front for the making of a one world dictatorship.

The bible in my opinion is just a made up book and the creater of the bible is mother, "the father the son and the Holy ghost " get it!
Time to Hide!