Was Hitler actually the good guy? Is he wrongly demonized/vilified?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

From my own experience though...my parents are both very intelligent. My mom's about as smart as a woman can be expected to be (my opinion is low on that metric though). They're both American, but I think cultural differences create a huge rift between them and is most of what weakens their marriage. It's like they both resent each other for not assimilating.

It's so because of the Anglo Saxon pressure from the top. A ruthless pressure to be " English". Trying to force people to forever square the circle.
They would have had a greater chance of marrying someone with similar cultural values by looking in their own race.
If there were in Brazil or Panama, this would not have been an issue. It's because in America the old British colonial system emphacises race.
Plus I've heard being mixed race can make it harder for things like blood transfusions or organ donations, etc. Probably other problems I don't know of. I don't worry about it too much, but I'd hardly want to condemn any progeny. It's my burden I suppose..
This is true I have heard although how do people in Latin America deal with it?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Right, so that's why I've been looking at Latin America as an expat location since I'm mixed race and my kid would inevitably be as well.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

abcdavid01 wrote:Right, so that's why I've been looking at Latin America as an expat location since I'm mixed race and my kid would inevitably be as well.
Or the Philippines- same difference. Most of racial suffering and racist poison in the US culture comes from the English. They were nasty to the Scotts and the Irish and made them hate them, they forbade their languages and oppressed them, then they moved to other continents and became Americans and Auzzies and what not and treated everyone with total intolerance and hatred. They did not want to assimilate people either, just to erase their culture to the point of where they are easy to control. It's a sick cruel system that caused untold suffering. Do not accept it or assimilate into it because it won't allow you to begin with. Like I said, you will just get frustrated trying to square the circle forever.

But the English are getting what they deserve. Their country is being flooded by Pakistanis and Bangladeshis- the chickens are coming home to roost.

Here is how things are in England now

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGIEHhpf ... y_received [/youtube]

In Latin America your kid would be just called by the name of the country he was born in. Easy enough.

And fschmidt, you are right on all counts, it's just that most Euros did not want to marry Jews either or have them on the Continent. So, it cuts both ways.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

ladislav wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Right, so that's why I've been looking at Latin America as an expat location since I'm mixed race and my kid would inevitably be as well.
Or the Philippines- same difference. Most of racial suffering and racist poison in the US culture comes from the English. They were nasty to the Scotts and the Irish and made them hate them, they forbade their languages and oppressed them, then they moved to other continents and became Americans and Auzzies and what not and treated everyone with total intolerance and hatred. They did not want to assimilate people either, just to erase their culture to the point of where they are easy to control. It's a sick cruel system that caused untold suffering. Do not accept it or assimilate into it because it won't allow you to begin with. Like I said, you will just get frustrated trying to square the circle forever.

But the English are getting what they deserve. Their country is being flooded by Pakistanis and Bangladeshis- the chickens are coming home to roost.

Here is how things are in England now

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGIEHhpf ... y_received [/youtube]

In Latin America your kid would be just called by the name of the country he was born in. Easy enough.

And fschmidt, you are right on all counts, it's just that most Euros did not want to marry Jews either or have them on the Continent. So, it cuts both ways.
Western white civilization is being destroyed on purpose by the elite running the counterfeiting con game, they figured out a while ago the only people who can stop them from total world domination so they believe are the white males so the white males as well as their cultures are being debased on purpose.

European countries are funding politicians that dismantle the white european culture and sensable immigration laws.

They want the masses to have a IQ of 80 not 100 +.
Time to Hide!
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Idk if this has been posted already, but NY governor Martin Glynn wrote about a holocaust of 6 million jews being threatened in 1919. It is contradictory because Jews controlled pretty much everything in the Wiemar republic despite being less than one percent of the population.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/Crucifixion-of-Jews.html
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a list of Hitler's many great qualities and accomplishments that the Western media doesn't want you to know about:

- He never drank alcohol, and never smoked or did drugs.
- He was a vegetarian who was kind to animals, especially his dog.
- He liked kids and talked to them and posed with them on camera.
- He didn't even like sex that much.
- He was an artist who preferred to "create rather than destroy" he said.
- He believed in God and wanted to vanquish evil from the world.
- He made Time Magazine's "Man of the Year".
- Those who knew him said that he was a man of high honor and values, even though he may be fanatical, extreme and misguided. They never described him as evil or a cartoon villain. Only people who never knew him think that he's evil.
- He was beloved by his people who supported him and admired him.
- He brought the German nation from poverty and bankruptcy to become one of the most powerful nations on Earth (with the help of American corporations and bankers of course).
- He gave everyone in his country a job, national healthcare, and plenty of vacation time.
- He hated all forms of corruption and ended corruption in Germany. He did not cater to special interest groups or bribes.
- He was committed to the ideal of "social justice" and did not discriminate between rich and poor. This is why his people loved him. He did not cater only to the upper class elites, as American and British plutocracy does.
- He rose to power despite coming from a background of poverty. He was not from a wealthy elite family, like most politicians are. So he understood the needs of the poor.
- He kept his campaign promises that he made before he became Fuhrer, unlike Obama and Bush who are pathological liars and have broken nearly all their promises, and are not as loved by their people as much as Hitler was.
- He gave people something to live for, something to believe in, and a purpose in life to strive for in the quest of a better society and world. In contrast, US politicians and Presidents usually just diss out BS and humor people with no soul, passion or authenticity.

Now how many US politicians can claim all that? NONE! As you can see, this is not the portrait of a man of "pure evil" as you were led to believe. A truly evil man would not have been supported by the people or allowed to rise to power. Only a man of great charisma who stood for noble causes would have. Nor would an evil man be committed to social justice either.

What's interesting that most Americans don't know, is that no one who knew Hitler personally thought that he was evil. Only those that never met him think that he's evil, due to the bad rap he's been given in the Western media. That says a lot, and it's too bad the Western media doesn't want you to know that.

I mean sure the man had his faults. He was extreme, fanatical, misguided, maybe delusional, and overly aggressive in his war campaigns. But nothing suggests that he was a villain who enjoyed killing innocent people and doing bad things. Sure the man did some bad things. He did kill some innocent people in the process of doing what he thought was right, but not as many as Western history claims. But many other leaders killed innocent people as well, including the US and its Allies.

Now it is true that Hitler overdemonized the Jews and persecuted them too harshly. But everyone overdemonizes their enemy. The US overdemonizes Muslim terrorists and Saddam Hussein, and even lies about them. America has also overdemonized Hitler, communism and the Soviet Union too. And the conspiracy movement and alternative media overdemonizes the US government. It seems to be human nature to exaggerate and overdemonize the other side.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hitler cannot technically be classified as evil because:

1) An evil person does something morally wrong that he KNOWS is morally wrong. And relishes in it. Hitler was nothing of the sort. He never believed that his actions were morally wrong, but righteous. Even if he was misguided or deluded, he did not KNOWINGLY do immoral things. He did what he thought was best and just for his people and to correct past injustices done to Germany.

2) An evil person enjoys causing suffering and death among innocent people, such as the villains in Batman and Superman. Hitler did not enjoy the suffering of the innocent. He did not knowingly persecute people whom he thought were innocent. He preferred peace and said so. Anyone can listen to his speeches and the writings of the Nazi leaders and see this. It is well documented that they hoped for peace and to avoid conflict. Hitler even said that he was an artist and therefore his nature was to CREATE, not destroy.

Just because this doesn't fit into your cartoon villain image of Hitler doesn't mean it's not true. There are two sides to every story. The US media has NEVER presented Hitler's side to you. And American historians do not dare ask "Why did Hitler hate the Jews?" If you raise your hand in history class and ask that, the teacher will only say, "Because Hitler was a madman seeking an easy scapegoat". That's all they can say without getting deeper.

They will also never ask "Why did the Jews get kicked out of 79 countries if they were innocent and did no wrong?" because Americans are not supposed to even know that fact. Why don't you ask the brilliant genius Steven Spielberg that question?

You were raised in a system without critical thinking, and asked to believe whatever you were told without thinking or asking critical questions.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That documentary I mentioned "Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told" is now complete. Here is the entire film on one YouTube link. It's nearly 6 hours long. This is the only documentary ever made that presents Hitler's side of the story, which the Western media has never presented. If you didn't admire Hitler before, you will after watching it for sure.

Description:

For a long time the world has been manipulated on the history of the Second World War. Overwhelming evidence, Exposing Lies and Truth about Adolf Hitler, His childhood, his rise in Germany and Europe, his ideals, defeats and victories are all in this documentary.

green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this three hour interview with Jim Condit Jr about how Hitler was raised up by Zionist Jewish bankers. It's a very fascinating discussion and explains why Hitler only persecuted the poor Jews, and not the elite Jewish bankers he raved against. Jim argues that Hitler was neither a cartoon villain trying to take over the world, nor the noble honorable man that neo-nazis think he was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTnHcHsUNM0

Here is Jim's documentary film "The Final Solution to Adolf Hitler":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ5MeQnmLo0
Last edited by Winston on August 26th, 2013, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

One picture, thousand words.

So many inconvenient things are ignored in the Lamestream.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've always wondered why Hitler is portrayed as so evil by America. What did he do that other conquerors didn't? Other great conquerors of Europe did the same things he did. Such as Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar and Napoleon Bonaparte. They killed many people during their campaigns, and executed many prisoners too. Yet those three are romanticized whereas Hitler is greatly demonized. Why?

Stalin was far worse. So was Mao. They starved millions of people. Hitler didn't. Hitler fed all his people and gave them jobs.

Hitler also has great accomplishments that America never tells you about. He ended corruption in Germany and refused to take bribes. He did not let other officials in Germany take bribes either. And he kept his campaign promises. What US politician can claim all that? None!

Hitler did good things and bad things, like many other conquerors did, especially in the ancient world. But there's no reason to portray him as the most evil man in history. That's way overblowing it. He's been demonized beyond what he deserves.

Also, I don't think the Nazis can be classified as evil. They were wrong, but not necessarily evil. You see, to be evil, one has to knowingly do bad things to others and enjoy it. One has to knowing do wrong and delight in it. The Nazis did not knowingly do wrong. They felt that they were in the right.

For example, if one knowingly kills innocent people and enjoys it, then that person could be said to be evil. But the Nazis did not knowingly kill innocent people. They thought they were doing what's necessary to create a better and greater world. Many conquerors throughout history used the same logic. The US government does too. When the US government kills people during its imperialistic conquests, it considers those casualties necessary in their larger aims. They don't consider that to be evil, just necessary sacrifices. How is that any different than how the Nazis thought?

Are Alexander the Great, Napoleon, and the First Emperor of China also considered evil because they killed a lot of people? They may have been wrong. But does that make them evil?

In the ancient world, wars, conquests and executions were the norm. People did not have the luxury of sitting on their asses and getting fat while enjoying freedom like we do today. Our life today is an aberration, not the norm throughout history.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

How many threads on Hitler do you have, Winston? Why not just a create a new subforum called "The Hitler Fan Club"?

Of course you didn't respond to my post in your other recent Hitler thread, but for future reference, it's here:

viewtopic.php?p=168662#168662
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:How many threads on Hitler do you have, Winston? Why not just a create a new subforum called "The Hitler Fan Club"?

Of course you didn't respond to my post in your other recent Hitler thread, but for future reference, it's here:

viewtopic.php?p=168662#168662
I already responded to that post here:
viewtopic.php?p=168716#168716